Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day (April 30th)

Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Tiki: Dragon Scion
    • Kana: Dragon Spawn
    • Lugh: Anima Child
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Fae: Divine Dragon
    • Yune: Chaos Goddess
    • Nino: Pale Flower
    • Delthea: Free Spirit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2019 at 02:59 AM

Not sure who to support. Tiki is easily my favorite but I only have her Adult version and that's also the one I like the most.

I have Fae and Nino but I don't like either of them all that much. I would like to support Yune but I don't actually have her...

Choices, choices...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm imagining the combined aged of the characters in this voting gauntlet far exceeds the combined ages of any previous gauntlet.

I need to test out how easy it is to rank in a winning team so I'll pick Nino since I was fortunate enough to free pull her on her original banner. I'm guessing the finals will be Ylgr v Yune.

I am - once again team feathers.
(I can actually join almost everyone, minus Delthea and Lugh - Delthea as she never comes to me, and Lugh because i do not want). 

also, once again my hope for a dancer gauntlet is dashed. 
Flying Olivia Banner when, Game?

Edited by daisy jane

Can't understand all the love for Yune. Maybe it's the character in Heroes, because the random goddess disguised as a little bird possessing Micaiah was non-sense in Radiant Dawn.

Going Tiki, the original child dragon and who actually returned for two more games.

1 minute ago, Lanko said:

Can't understand all the love for Yune. Maybe it's the character in Heroes, because the random goddess disguised as a little bird possessing Micaiah was non-sense in Radiant Dawn.

I don't know about the others, but for me Yune is really fun to use. She is a great unit! However I see her better as a offensive unit than a defensive unit, so I still believe that she should be a Astra Hero instead of a Dark Hero.

24 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I'm imagining the combined aged of the characters in this voting gauntlet far exceeds the combined ages of any previous gauntlet.

I'm pretty sure The Blood of Dragons still holds that honor (assuming Yune's age is counted from when she separated from Ashera) as Awakening Tiki alone is 3,000 years to that total, and Mystery Tiki and Fae make that 5,000.

Edited by Ice Dragon

6 minutes ago, Lanko said:

Going Tiki, the original child dragon and who actually returned for two more games.

Honestly...  had there been any other Tellius character (Mist!), I would have picked them.  Though I guess Mist or Sanaki would have been the only options, and I still might have picked Yune over Sanaki...

Anyway, for me, it's Tellius love instead of Yune love!  But I might be in the minority XD.

For anyone else on team Yune, my friend code is 7328867494, name Venmi.  I'm trying to decide between having a +10 Oscar or +10 Micaiah as my lead...

Sorry Nino and Delthea, Tellius bias takes priority over you both though I’m pretty sure Yune wouldn’t take too kindly to being called and/or being treated like a child.

When this VG actually starts, I’ll switch picnic Leo out for triple Chill Klein to make it easier to satisfy Chaos Manifest’s debuff requirement. Feel free to add me, even if you aren’t also rolling with Yune.

Name: Tybrosion, ID: 0085075948, Current Lead: Picnic Leo

I just finished +10-ing my M!Kana the other day, just in time for this gauntlet! I like the theme, though it wish it was a special heroes banner. :) All the cute kid characters!

I didn't even realise Yune was on this gauntlet when the notification came up this morning, that's pretty cool. I'll be on team Yune and field either my Loki or Micaiah when it starts.

@colossus86  @kirauza343 @Vicious Sal- I'm also on team Yune and sent you a friend request if you'd like to accept.  I'm Venmi in game as well.  I'll be fielding a +10 Oscar, +10 Micaiah, or a +10 Sothe...  haven't decided yet!

I went to add other team Yune people in the thread who have listed their friend code, and we're already friends!  ( @Tybrosion, @Zelgius, @Diovani Bressan)

4 minutes ago, Venmi said:

I went to add other team Yune people in the thread who have listed their friend code, and we're already friends!  ( @Tybrosion, @Zelgius, @Diovani Bressan)

That's cool. I don't remember all the forum members that are on my friend list because some of them have a different user name between FEH and the Forum.

Anyway, I will keep my Marth as my leading unit. I hope he can be useful for you and for the others that are my friends.

4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Anyone else find it odd that there's a mother/son on the banner? They should've put a different kid on there instead. Maybe Raigh for a brother vs brother duel?

It's prob to add another 5 star exclusive to beef up the banners. Non one's pulling for Raigh and I struggle to remember he's even in this game.

3 minutes ago, colossus86 said:

It's prob to add another 5 star exclusive to beef up the banners. Non one's pulling for Raigh and I struggle to remember he's even in this game.

This is true...but it easily could've been a different kid. Soleil or Nina or F!Kana even.

Hmmm...can't decided between Tiki and Delthea. Might go with Delthea first since she is likely to get more multipliers in the first round and if she gets knocked out I can go over to Tiki's side if she is still around.

Well, Lugh showed up on my first round of summons on his banner today, so I guess I'll go with him.

I do have about half of these characters, but all the ones I have minus flying Nino have maxed HM. And I just don't really feel like joining Nino today.

16 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Pinging @eclipse for potential backup.

U-understood!

I'm kinda irked that both Ylgr and Lugh are against each other, because I adore them both.  But since I was requested, Team Lugh it is~!