Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scum Dayvig (that has to declare in-thread) is mostly okay because they have to try and appear pro-town in their usage of it, so they can't just murder someone obvtown. Scum Nightvig is basically just an extra nightkill for the mafia though.

Scum Dayvig (that has to declare in-thread) is mostly okay because they have to try and appear pro-town in their usage of it, so they can't just murder someone obvtown.

this is only if it's their only safeclaim. otherwise i'd do what core did in anonymafia and wait until i'm about to be lynched then shoot an obvtown. Edited by Prims

this is only if it's their only safeclaim. otherwise i'd do what core did in anonymafia and wait until i'm about to be lynched then shoot an obvtown.

indeed

something that i meant to do for a while: add a thing about invitational games to the rules

i'm probably the best queue mod to contact for clearing invitational games. note that there is no guarantee that a game can be run as an invitational (mostly to avoid people just running invitational games to skip the queue). games that have been sitting on the queue are more likely to be able to be changed to an invitational

willing to discuss potential limitations on the rule

Edited by Curly Brace

Okay, at this point Fantasy mafia is officially filled. I will still be accepting subs in case something happens. I believe the game is scheduled to run on August 18 (discussed with Manix in advance). If there's a problem with this timing from either the players or the queue moderators, let me know as soon as possible!

I was going to announce something here, but I forgot what I wanted to say. Also, deleting my own post because I'm a derp would border on mod abuse. Therefore, let this post be a testament to my carelessness.

Edited by eclipse

Okay, at this point Fantasy mafia is officially filled. I will still be accepting subs in case something happens. I believe the game is scheduled to run on August 18 (discussed with Manix in advance). If there's a problem with this timing from either the players or the queue moderators, let me know as soon as possible!

Also, contact me in private (via PM or Skype) and confirm your placement in the game. (And if you have a question about whether you're even in the game.)