Things you LOVE that everyone else HATES

Hirondelle

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Movies. I can't stand watching movies. Alone at least. Must be the sitting on your ass for 2 hours while you're bored out of mind thing. With friends movies become tolerable and sometimes enjoyable because we'll end up swapping manly stories afterwords and such.

OTHER THINGS:

I'm a female that likes wearing suits instead of dresses to formal outings.

I love spinach and cheese (as a combination)

I love trees. As in, enough to want to collect them and take care of them forever.

I like cacti.

I love being third-party in mafia games. I don't care what anyone else says; it's SO MUCH EASIER to be on your own side in some cases

I LOVE PERSIMMONS <3

I like drinking my coffee black. I'm into really bitter drinks/foods.

I love burnt toast.

I prefer to eat my salads plain (without dressing).

I don't watch sports.

Edited by Levantamos

Some of my likes/hates might seem odd, but then again, I kinda live in a different environment here...

Like:

Winter (I hate hot weather... which unfortunately is the only weather my country has >_<)

Being alone for extended periods of time

Peace and quiet

Oldies and classics as music goes, with exception to some recent Japanese songs.

Hate:

Spicy foods (which EVERYONE around here loves to death >_<)

Crowds

Most modern music

Most modern music

It always annoyes me when people say this. There is a shit ton of excellent modern music for pretty much anyone of any taste. In fact, we probably have far more access to incredible music now than ever before.

I hate thick people. Unfortunately, we're talking about 75% of the world so I hate about 75% of the world's population (along with most of you).

I enjoy reading well written fiction, something that a lot of my friends don't. I'm talking about like the Deptford Trilogy or stuff by Ayn Rand.

And I despise MJ. He may be the "king of pop" but all he did was manage to usher in a new era of shit to music.

Oh and Tea/Coffee. But I've started drinking tea like a motherfucker since it's all the army serves.

Edited by Cocaine

It always annoyes me when people say this. There is a shit ton of excellent modern music for pretty much anyone of any taste. In fact, we probably have far more access to incredible music now than ever before.

Hence why I said "Most".

I have some that I like, but not many. Could just be personal taste, but I can't shake the feeling that "musicians" of the past decade or two have been selling more "looks" than "voice" :p

Hence why I said "Most".

I have some that I like, but not many. Could just be personal taste, but I can't shake the feeling that "musicians" of the past decade or two have been selling more "looks" than "voice" :p

By 'looks', he means 'tits'.

Maybe most modern radio pop, but there's plenty of genres outside of what's been played on the radio. I don't like most of what's on the radio either, but a good amount of stuff that's never on the radio in America ever as far as I know (Finnish metal, anyone?) is pretty good stuff.

And hell there's classical composers in modern day too if you like that. I like classical music. A lot of people my age doesn't. Oh well.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Maybe most modern radio pop, but there's plenty of genres outside of what's been played on the radio. I don't like most of what's on the radio either, but a good amount of stuff that's never on the radio in America ever as far as I know (Finnish metal, anyone?) is pretty good stuff.

And hell there's classical composers in modern day too if you like that. I like classical music. A lot of people my age doesn't. Oh well.

I love classical music. Lumi, you're about the only other person I ever met that seems to agree. :D

I once heard a bit of Irish rock, which I found to be cool simply because they tend to incorporate violins and traditional Irish instruments into it, which makes it sound neat. I'm not a fan of metal, though.

I really don't like FE7. I honestly find FE6 more enjoyable than that.

I hate watermelon as well. Apparantly, so do a lot of other people ITT.

Can't think of things I like that no one else does atm.

EDIT: Oh yeah, coffee on the list of things I hate.

Edited by Darros

If I said that I absolutely DETEST sports.

Would I be alone?

I hate playing sports(cause I am fat and I suck)

but I like watching sports, so I think you will be alone

I suppose it makes sense if I say...

I love coffee.

And everyone else hates coffee...

So that's one. =3

The monster hunter tri soundtrack is pretty modern, only about a year old, and I love it =D

Edited by Freohr Abr Datia

And I despise MJ. He may be the "king of pop" but all he did was manage to usher in a new era of shit to music.

But MJ was brilliant, and so was a lot of other stuff during his time. I'm starting to lose fa--

Oh and Tea/Coffee. But I've started drinking tea like a motherfucker since it's all the army serves.

I'm sorry, we can't be friends any more.

HATE:

Life