Rate the Unit, Day 27: Heath

Iris

Rate the Unit, Day 27: Heath

Hey~! Averages have been recalculated (thanks to Luminescent Blade) due to some errors. Link should be in 'Best to Worst' should you feel like checking that out~

Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on LHM and HHM. Also, they should be based on when the unit is first available.

- Votes need some explanation to be counted (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Marcus/10", etc.

- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Makes it easy to calculate, please and thank you~!

- Make votes easily visible, please~! ##Vote:

- Every ranking phase ends approximately at 20:00 EST. Do the math for your timezone.

Worst to Best

Wil: 1.85

Bartre: 2.78

Rebecca: 2.84

Dart: 3.86

Dorcas: 4.19

Canas: 5.07

Eliwood: 5.34

Guy: 5.71

Erk: 6.01

Lyn: 6.07

Matthew: 6.17

Serra: 6.27

Legault: 6.55

Oswin: 6.98

Lowen: 6.71

Lucius: 6.94

Isadora: 7.24

Hector: 7.63

Fiora: 7.99

Kent: 8.17

Priscilla: 8.38

Raven: 8.39

Florina: 8.41

Ninian/Nils: 8.80

Sain: 8.83

Marcus: 9.63

Edited by Iris

he's the first wyvern rider you get, has nice stats, great option for afa drops, not too hard to train. recruiting him might be annoying though.

somehow I like wyverns more than Pegasi, even though I usually like spd over str.

7/10

Heath is so fucking sexy/10

I like Heath. I like his hair. I like his wyvern. I like the fact that he attacks Ninian even though he said he won't harm women and children. I like that he flies around and hits stuff and such. I do, however, not like the fact that he and Florina do not have a support with one another. I give him a 7/10

He has rather low con for a wyvern, but good enough for lances anyway. Unlike Florina or Fiora, he's pretty durable, though he does die to magic more easily, magic units aren't as common unless you're talking about CoD and whatever that Kishuna chapter is again, which is...two chapters. He's not too hard to train, and once trained he can fly into a bunch of enemies and just tank the hell out things.

I actually haven't used him until my last playthrough, but I found giving him a pure water and starting him out with a round of Nini's Grace to be really helpful in the desert, especially since I kinda hate Florina and Fiora hasn't gotten much levels by then, and I'm trying to grab Pent so I can get to the required exp for the sidestory. Having a durable flier really helped there with all those Wyverns flying around.

Promotion brings him up to 10 con, which is -1 AS from Javelin but his speed itself isn't bad anyway and it's not like he doesn't double most things that aren't Valks and swordies. He's also one of three promoted mounted units who can actually carry Hector's fat ass, so that counts for something too.

So yeah, overall pretty good unit.

8/10.

Ah, Heath. Unlike the flying sisters, he's able to wield more things without hitting his Speed. He's fairly easy to recruit, and unlike EHM, it's very possible to recruit him before ending the chapter. His Speed isn't the world's best, but he takes hits better.

Did I mention he's super-sexy?

7.5/10

He's better than Vaida, Fiora, and Farina in my eyes, but he's still outclassed by Florina's practically broken nature. But he's got more con over her, and comes with some sexy items. Not to mention he's a Wyvern Rider. Bonus points~

7.75/10

He flies, which is enough of an advantage by himself. Other than that, he's still useful, but having a weakness against bows and the expected not-amazing resistance of wyverns is a bit of a setback. At least he can take some hits, and his travel alone is enough to make up for those. 7/10

actually a combat proficient flier 8/10

8. Heath can be trained up to par on the desert so he won't be that bad at first, for those who complain about him coming in "too late".

He has rather low con for a wyvern, but good enough for lances anyway. Unlike Florina or Fiora, he's pretty durable, though he does die to magic more easily, magic units aren't as common unless you're talking about CoD and whatever that Kishuna chapter is again, which is...two chapters. He's not too hard to train, and once trained he can fly into a bunch of enemies and just tank the hell out things.

I actually haven't used him until my last playthrough, but I found giving him a pure water and starting him out with a round of Nini's Grace to be really helpful in the desert, especially since I kinda hate Florina and Fiora hasn't gotten much levels by then, and I'm trying to grab Pent so I can get to the required exp for the sidestory. Having a durable flier really helped there with all those Wyverns flying around.

Promotion brings him up to 10 con, which is -1 AS from Javelin but his speed itself isn't bad anyway and it's not like he doesn't double most things that aren't Valks and swordies. He's also one of three promoted mounted units who can actually carry Hector's fat ass, so that counts for something too.

So yeah, overall pretty good unit.

8/10.

9/10

Takes hits, flies and offense is pretty good. If he came earlier, he'd probably be a 10.

inb4 too high.

8.5/10

his only cons are coming late, slightly underlevelled

And low Res.

6.5/10. Coming in underleveled means I have to dock points off. That, and he's outclassed until he gets going. That said, he can hold his own... against melee, that is. And unfortunately for him, one of the hardest chapters in HHM is practically 100% magic.

Edited by Metal King Slime

He's a flier. He can ferry Hectank's sluggish ass to keep up the pace.

He's not much weighed down by Javelins (-1AS), hence making him a more proficient 1-2 range combatant compared to the Pegasi sisters.

Heath can tank stuff; yet even more better by promotion; downside? He joins fairly underleveled and has low RES which means mages laugh at him.

So....

8.5/10

7.5/10

A very competent flying unit with some minor startup problems, but nothing that can't be fixed. And Wyverns are pretty good once so fixed. Unlike others, I'm not a fan of his hair though.

7/10

You almost couldn't ask for better growths for a unit like him; decent survivability (against non-bows and magic, obv.), and 50% STR, SKL, and SPD -- it's awesome. Did I mention flying and HHM bonuses?

However, shitty availability and a low-ish level suck. He'd be like 8.5 or 9/10 otherwise.

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

Heath's availability is bad.

And that's the most significant bad thing by a long shot.

8/10

also apparently some of my maths were super terrible because I missed shit or something, idk?

sorry >:

Edited by Dave Strider

He's a flier. He can ferry Hectank's sluggish ass to keep up the pace.

He's not much weighed down by Javelins (-1AS), hence making him a more proficient 1-2 range combatant compared to the Pegasi sisters.

Heath can tank stuff; yet even more better by promotion; downside? He joins fairly underleveled and has low RES which means mages laugh at him.

So....

8.5/10

This. All of this.

Except he gets a 9/10 from me for being awesome.

Heath is a great unit. His stats are good, his offensive growths are solid, he flies. The only problem is he come kind of late and underlevelled, but he should squeeze into any team.

Also: dat hair. I'd usually rate him a 7, but just for the hair he gets +2.

9/10