Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

I'm really confused though, Mancer, because none of your logic behind there being a 4-man scumteam makes sense?? Are you scum?

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only SCUM makes grammatical mistakes like that sheesh

damn, you caught me :P

I'm really confused though, Mancer, because none of your logic behind there being a 4-man scumteam makes sense?? Are you scum?

while we're here on the topic: what's your opinion on this post by elie implicating mancer?

Oh well. Fine, I'm the Bulletproof. I don't know why my interest dropped so low lately, but it did. It's still better than making the town mislynch me, though.

Dear Rapier, you are Cans, Felt BPV.

You are the hardest member of the Felt to kill. It is doubted that there is enough ammo to kill you at all. You often enter rooms in the style of the Kool-Aid man, and have the strength to punch people into next week. Or sometimes even into a whole other calendar year. It's not exactly clear how you do it, but it's probably through Weird Time Shit.

Since you are so strong, it takes a lot to kill you. Thus, you will survive the first attempt on your life. You will be notified if someone tries to kill you though since bullets do hurt.

You are allied with The Felt. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Here it is.

18. If you have been modkilled, your win condition is "You win by being the last one alive".

Also it's kinda already been established that tactical modkills aren't appreciated here.

Um, getting mod killed was intentional. I just hoped the phase would continue.

Rule 0: don't be a jackass.

Just ask for a sub or something, please. That wasn't necessary.

You come back after a long night, ready to find whatever bodies had been left for you. But, as you look around, instead of bodies, you find sheets of paper dropped by someone in the night. They appear to be the notes of someone keeping track of all the deaths that have occurred so far. You shrug and leave them where you found them, intent of figuring out who the Midnight Crew is.

B6JnfNv.png

gOPJwGy.png

It is now D5. D5 will end 2/3 at 3 AM EST. With 5 people alive, it takes 3 to hammer.

Manix and I are going grocery shopping at the same time brb. But no kill is interesting, especially since shinori claimed doc

:J

I know exactly why I have this grin.

But first of all I want to apologize for posting absolutely nothing d4. My wednesday was especially busy and my dad decided to take my router away for most of the day because I woke up 30 mins late for university and we aren't exactly on the best mood for that, c'est la vie. By the time I got my internet back all I saw was a rapier modkill so welp. :/

OKAY BACK TO THE GAME~

I have reasons to believe there's a 3-man scumteam in this game as opposed to a 4-man scumteam, and that has to do with the no-kill this night indeed.

However, before I out a good piece of info around, I want Mancer to show up and claim, and, if possible, tell us what was his action during night 3 and if it went through, this has to do with backing up what I am going to say.

I want Mancer to show up and claim, and, if possible, tell us what was his action during night 3 and if it went through, this has to do with backing up what I am going to say.

so basically you're softclaiming roleblocker, amirite? (see bolded)

what are you getting at here?

I'm a passive role: Die, Felt Numbers.

I distinctly remember crumbing in D1 or D2 when I said to stick a pin into Aleph or something into that effect cause my role PM deals mainly with pins.

I only know that there's 12 Felt + Midnight Crew pins and 1 unlabeled pin on N0 and my role PM never gets updated after that.

...and you never mentioned this until now? i'm assuming the unlabeled pin implies the existence of a third party... which already flipped.

why didn't you mention this earlier? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this claim