FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

I didn't realize all the mythological roots this game has. I guess its back to Cuan.

In other news, an update. We now have an Axe Armor animation; it was sprited by Aethin and coded by Blazer.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize all the mythological roots this game has. I guess its back to Cuan.

In other news, an update. We now have an Axe Armor animation; it was sprited by Aethin and coded by Blazer.

All I can say is, Very sexy. :D

It doesnt dodge :huh:

I seemed to recall that earlier you said that the pursuit skill would give a bonus to spd, but now on the front page it says it is removed entirely. Is this true? I think you should have it give at least some bonus, as it helped certain characters a lot.

^^I'm pretty sure due to several factors Arch let go of the skill system. Mainly Nintenlord would have to program it and it's way too much work and time. Not to mention difficult. :\

^^I'm pretty sure due to several factors Arch let go of the skill system. Mainly Nintenlord would have to program it and it's way too much work and time. Not to mention difficult. :\

It's only with Pursuit, as Critical is now +15% Critical like Berserkers and Swordmasters.

For the others, we'll see.

For the others, we'll see.

If Arch still seriously plans on blackmailingasking Nintenlord to make a skill system, I'll be so shocked I'll fix those dodge frames for the Axe Armor. lol.

I seemed to recall that earlier you said that the pursuit skill would give a bonus to spd, but now on the front page it says it is removed entirely. Is this true? I think you should have it give at least some bonus, as it helped certain characters a lot.

If by "helped certain characters" you mean "nearly obsoleted anyone without it not named levin/lex" then yeah, Pursuit helped people. However, I honestly think that FE4 without Pursuit (or with inborn pursuit for all characters like it is in FE6-on) would have a bit more balance in the tiering, at least as far as certain characters go. Then again, Levin with natural Pursuit? "lol"

• 2 weeks later...

Great video; minor typo, in that Elliot says "The Lords of Agustria have unified against Granbellc", but you probably noticed that already.

Really looking forward to this.

Lack of Mistolten crits saddens me. It needs to be as awesome as its FE4 parallel!

Go Eltshan go! You beat the whole map in a turn! You didn't even need your allies to move!

Oh man, this is incredibly awesome. I'd kind wish that Eltoshan was more god-like though like he was in the original scene... but I'd definitely hope to see more results of this.