Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

This is weird, but I want a cavalier who rides a camel. Camus on a camel would be pretty rad. :p

Sorry, I can't think of any holidays that revolve around deserts and camels.  

You just think Camus on a camel would be cool cause Camus and Camel are two letters apart :p

I just want to see Ashnard

Spoiler

abusing a Laguz dragon

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

19 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I just want to see Ashnard

Spoiler

How dare you! Dheginsea almost got involved in the Mad King's War, which if he had would've broke the Medallion's seal, for that reason! Continue with your egging on of Laguz abuse, and you will unleash the Dheginsea Grand Hero Battle! (Middle-aged Black Dragon King- not a Divine loli/former loli, yay!) Or even the Tempest of Order Trial, with 5-Star Lehran with Creiddylad and some sort of defensive skill to allude to Mantle as the ultimate prize, or any RD character really, because making Tobin a Tempest reward means you don't need any real importance to be one. 

1 hour ago, JSND said:

Speedo Camus sitting on a camel wearing a cactus on the deset

Boundage Hero Battle.

Or, to make a banner out of it: the men of Archanea speedos in the deserts of Khadein. The other trio includes Michalis (for those into slightly softer forms and bad boys), and Ogma (for those who like maturity, scars, and muscles). The last one is either Hardin (with his turban kept on), Julian (young, but still with some physique) or Merric (to have a pale white nerd utterly embarrassed by his lack of physical fitness vis a vis everyone else in the banner). Or maybe an unexpected wild card.

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Boundage Hero Battle.

I was wondering why they chose to call it Bound Hero Battles and not Bond Hero Battles.

It all makes sense now.

Doesn't this new GHB pretty much imply that if we get a new banner next week for mid-July, it will be more FE:Echoes heroes?

Edited by Lushen

34 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I was wondering why they chose to call it Bound Hero Battles and not Bond Hero Battles.

It all makes sense now.

Doesn't this new GHB pretty much imply that if we get a new banner next week for mid-July, it will be more FE:Echoes heroes?

Not exactly. For all we know we will just get this GHB because we had Tempest based on SoV

Conrad and Mycen won't be a no for me though

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

Not exactly. For all we know we will just get this GHB because we had Tempest based on SoV

Tempest (both Tobin and Celica being boss)
Tempest Banner
Tempest Focus Units
Bond Hero Battle
Bond Hero Battle Focus
Echoes GHB

Seems to me they're going to continue the SoV trend until the summer banner is over.

I would second Conrad.  I like his armor.

Edited by Lushen

Conrad, Gray, Matihlda and Saber would be very welcome additions.

Sonia would be cool, I think she has Exaclibur access so could be a more offensive Excalibur user compared to Merric.

Wouldn't say no to Python and Leon, too. I enjoy their character's VAs and hopefully bring more variety to archers. (Close counter bows to mimic Echoes? Although they'll probably balance it with low attack)

I just realized that my avatar being Kjelle and my badge being Severa is quite fitting. (Shipped!) :p

Berkut being revealed as the next GHB made me realize that we have a lot of lance cavaliers. Should probably have an axe cavalier introduced soon. Kieran being axe Cain would probably be all right considering greens don't have a 32/32 cavalier who even if that isn't great since -blade horses exist, would still be all right since we'd have an axe cavalier who exists with an offensive spread like that by default and and the fact we'd have four axe cavaliers. Ashnard and Kieran being introduced would be pretty spot-on with covering some missing niches; tanky, hard-hitting sword flier and typical Brave axe cavalier.

Edit: Kieran could have something like 43 HP, 33 attack, 32 speed, 28 defense, and 18 resistance.

Edited by Kaden

24 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Not sure how this was done, but someone on reddit posted Ike playing his animation from PoR/Smash

They always leave out the second hit! Aether is not Aether without that second hit! Without it we just have Sol, the second hit provides the Luna, and there being a second hit references Astra's five-consecutive-hit flurry. If Aether is just the first hit, it cannot truly call itself Aether- the Greco-Roman fifth element representing the heavens/celestial world above (in Japan, Aether is called Heaven), and the heavens contain the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars. It's the ultimate proc skill because it's all these things combined, and because of this its why Ike and the Great Lord class in Awakening gets it- the MCs deserve the ultimate power.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They always leave out the second hit! Aether is not Aether without that second hit! Without it we just have Sol, the second hit provides the Luna, and there being a second hit references Astra's five-consecutive-hit flurry. If Aether is just the first hit, it cannot truly call itself Aether- the Greco-Roman fifth element representing the heavens/celestial world above (in Japan, Aether is called Heaven), and the heavens contain the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars. It's the ultimate proc skill because it's all these things combined, and because of this its why Ike and the Great Lord class in Awakening gets it- the MCs deserve the ultimate power.

the mc didn't get Rescue Staff

such ultimate power

19 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Berkut being revealed as the next GHB made me realize that we have a lot of lance cavaliers. Should probably have an axe cavalier introduced soon. Kieran being axe Cain would probably be all right considering greens don't have a 32/32 cavalier who even if that isn't great since -blade horses exist, would still be all right since we'd have an axe cavalier who exists with an offensive spread like that by default and and the fact we'd have four axe cavaliers. Ashnard and Kieran being introduced would be pretty spot-on with covering some missing niches; tanky, hard-hitting sword flier and typical Brave axe cavalier.

To be fair, Berkut is only the second lance GHB unit up to this point and just the third blue. I honestly would've liked it better if they went with Jedah or Nuibooba instead on the grounds that there hasn't been a mage GHB unit since Ursula, who was only the third GHB ever. We're also a little more than a month removed from Camus's GHB, who was the first lance GHB unit and also a cavalier so giving us Berkut so soon after Camus is a bit redundant IMO. Then again, that didn't stop them from giving us FOUR sword GHB units in a row so I suppose they don't give a crap about being redundant with their picks for GHB units.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

To be fair, Berkut is only the second lance GHB unit up to this point and just the third blue. I honestly would've liked it better if they went with Jedah or Nuibooba instead on the grounds that there hasn't been a mage GHB unit since Ursula, who was only the third GHB ever. We're also a little more than a month removed from Camus's GHB, who was the first lance GHB unit and also a cavalier so giving us Berkut so soon after Camus is a bit redundant IMO. Then again, that didn't stop them from giving us FOUR sword GHB units in a row so I suppose they don't give a crap about being redundant with their picks for GHB units.

Well, at the beginning, sword cavaliers had three characters with a fourth, Eldigan, being introduced fairly soon. After that, we got Xander and Luke. Lance cavaliers started out with four, then gained three more through spring Xander, Camus, and then Roderick, with the eighth being Berkut who'll be here about next week. For a while, axe cavaliers only had two, Frederick and Gunter, neither of whom have legendary weapons, neither were 4* to 5* summon units, and both have similar stat spreads which Gunter being arguably "old Frederick". Titania is the third axe cavalier and is the only axe cavalier with high resistance and speed. It's more like "Oh, there are a lot of lance and sword cavaliers and axe cavaliers still don't have a lot of people. They should probably do something about that."

Kind of a similar situation for sword flyers and kind of axe -- would have been less of a problem if there was a 3* to 4* summonable axe knight -- and sword knights and red and green mounted mages who's 3* to 4* summonable. There are lot of units who who are those classes unlike flying archer and flying mage.

Edited by Kaden

27 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Well, at the beginning, sword cavaliers had three characters with a fourth, Eldigan, being introduced fairly soon. After that, we got Xander and Luke. Lance cavaliers started out with four, then gained three more through spring Xander, Camus, and then Roderick, with the eighth being Berkut who'll be here about next week. For a while, axe cavaliers only had two, Frederick and Gunter, neither of whom have legendary weapons, neither were 4* to 5* summon units, and both have similar stat spreads which Gunter being arguably "old Frederick". Titania is the third axe cavalier and is the only axe cavalier with high resistance and speed. It's more like "Oh, there are a lot of lance and sword cavaliers and axe cavaliers still don't have a lot of people. They should probably do something about that."

Kind of a similar situation for sword flyers and kind of axe and sword knights and red and green mounted mages which is more of there not being an axe knight who's 3* to 4* summonable. There are lot of units who who are those classes unlike flying archer and flying mage.

Assuming they intended for a SoV character to be featured for this next GHB, then they couldn't make the next GHB unit be an axe cavalier as SoV has no axe cavaliers at all unless if they pulled another Faye and gave Rudolf an axe to really make him Proto-Walhart. Though yes, they really do need to up the variety of axe cavaliers, sword fliers and honestly knights in general. Seriously, they've only added one knight (Zephiel) to the playable cast up to this point. I think we're well overdue to get a new knight added. They could also stand to add a second green manakete, a second red tome cavalier and a second green tome cavalier as we only have Fae, Leo and Cecilia respectively as options for each.

>Sonya, Mathilda, Delthea

Just fuck my orbs up right now. I still haven't gotten summer Tiki yet either. God damnit I hope I can get lucky, those are the 3 I want most from Echoes' cast.

Intriguing that they're back to 6 new guys again, but now split into two banners. Also, Valentia seems to have caught up with new-gen Elibe for characters, I think.

Honestly, this month in Heroes is really making me happy.

Echoes is getting lots of long deserved love. Makes me hope IS will keep advertising it well alongside the other newer games (Alm and Celica in Warriors please!)

Oh maaaan, I just beat Echoes 2 days ago (yeah, I took my sweet time).  I'm all hyped for this now.  I used all of those characters except Sonia... Because I fought her.

Now I really wish I didn't blow all my orbs a few days ago!  :unsure:  Oh well.  I can just buy some, I suppose.  I only have 21 right now.

Oh wow, all of the people I wanted, although Delthea i'm indifferent about. I guess I see the appeal, plus she was a really useful unit so fair enough. Didn't think we'd get them so soon after my speculation!

No Conrad though, maybe he's after Berkut as a GHB? I wouldn't mind that since I am low on Orbs so a guaranteed a Conrad would be great! Here's hoping!

@Infinite Dreams same here! I was late at finishing Echoes but powered through it when the Echoes Tempest Trials were announced. Also didn't get to recruit Sonia either because I thought defeating her map would recruit her. Was I wrong! Also those witches around her were so annoying!

Edited by mcsilas

A little peeved they chose six more characters and neither were Valbar! They put in his groupie instead!

Sonya and Delthea are a good call though. We can always use more mages. Even if those mages may not escape the 5 star pool. I was expecting Luthier and Delthea together where Luthier was a green mage. Considering his most notable spell is excalibur, green is the right color. Delthea's most notable spell is aura, but they don't seem to be giving her that.

Edit: never mind, they did give her a unique version of that!

Edited by Gustavos

Ahahahaha, just noticed we didn't have the arena quests for 50 billion swords anymore, being replaced by dailies, before I spent two on finishing my run. (I spend some by habit because you need to spend some to get to Lunatic tier of the weekly quests)

Woe is me. Only 101 swords left now.

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Ahahahaha, just noticed we didn't have the arena quests for 50 billion swords anymore, being replaced by dailies, before I spent two on finishing my run. (I spend some by habit because you need to spend some to get to Lunatic tier of the weekly quests)

Woe is me. Only 101 swords left now.

Over 130. Handing out defence wins just isn't enough incentive for me to use them- and if the 'required crest' quests hand out crest again, I'm probably going to wnd up burning crests just to avoid hitting a theoretical cap.