Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, JSND said:

The fuck is GUDAGUDA Avatar so common in this place

I should change into one too

I changed into this because I've dumped about 150 orbs or so into the Nohrian Summer banner, some f2p some paid, with no Summer Corrin to show for it lol.

Also, Arcanite is just doing Astolfo because he lost a bet, apparently. He knows nothing about Fate.

5 minutes ago, JSND said:

The fuck is GUDAGUDA Avatar so common in this place

I should change into one too

I changed into this because I've dumped about 150 orbs or so into the Nohrian Summer banner, some f2p some paid, with no Summer Corrin to show for it lol.

Also, Arcanite is just doing Astolfo because he lost a bet, apparently. He knows nothing about Fate.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Meanwhile I just returned to my roots. I first posted on SF as a cat, and now I am a cat.

Cat walked on your keyboard and hit double post.

Meanwhile, I am Clair because apparently, Magvel is snubbed in Cipher. (Do we have Tana art yet?)

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Meanwhile, I am Clair because apparently, Magvel is snubbed in Cipher. (Do we have Tana art yet?)

See this is why your avatar shouldn't have limbs to hit keyboards with. But yeah pretty sure that's true and that there's no Tana yet. (Think we just have half a dozen characters so far) 

19 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

am a cat.

Doesn’t Cipher revisit Magvel right now? I mean, Eirika, Ephraim, Myrrh, Marisa, and Joshua are already previewed (and an odd bael because everybody loves their creepy crawlies).

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

am a cat.

Doesn’t Cipher revisit Magvel right now? I mean, Eirika, Ephraim, Myrrh, Marisa, and Joshua are already previewed (and an odd bael because everybody loves their creepy crawlies).

I don't know- I don't actually follow Cipher. All I remember is there wasn't a lot of Magvel when I checked for Florina and Clair- because Tana was in that search too.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I don't know- I don't actually follow Cipher. All I remember is there wasn't a lot of Magvel when I checked for Florina and Clair- because Tana was in that search too.

A set is coming in December, and they revealed some of the Sacred Stones cards from it. For now, Eirika, Ephraim, Innes, Garcia, Joshua, Myrrh, and a bael.
It’s not unreasonable to assume more will come.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

A set is coming in December, and they revealed some of the Sacred Stones cards from it. For now, Eirika, Ephraim, Innes, Garcia, Joshua, Myrrh, and a bael.
It’s not unreasonable to assume more will come.

I mean, sure great art for the lords and... some pretty all right characters, but I'm not on top of the Cipher art for all my favourites (or at least, not as on top of it as I'd like to be). Just let me know when the Tana one's ready, to be honest.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I mean, sure great art for the lords and... some pretty all right characters, but I'm not on top of the Cipher art for all my favourites (or at least, not as on top of it as I'd like to be). Just let me know when the Tana one's ready, to be honest.

@Kirie’s Cipher columns are informative and pretty sweet. It’s not like I actually follow the game, but the art is usually top-notch. If Innes is here, Tana will sure follow, just you wait.

Ohhey, look, my Cipher sense is tingling!

The Sacred Stones cards will be releasing in December. It's possible we might get some more hints of artwork before it comes out; if so, it'll happen during the next stream on 15 September. Aside from that, we likely won't start getting any new news/art for the set until it starts getting revealed in early November.

The extra nice thing, though, is that after a set is released, a lot of the artists release higher-quality, text-free versions of the art! So, if the art is really what you're interested in, you'll want to start looking again probably mid-December, since the set releases on the 7th and most of the artists who share art will have posted theirs up by then.

While Tana isn't confirmed to be in the set yet, I'd say there's a 99.99% chance she will be, given her class, popularity, and story importance. In fact, she's one of my personal picks for an SR card (along with Eirika and Lute for the females).

The Sacred Stones cards will be releasing in December. It's possible we might get some more hints of artwork before it comes out; if so, it'll happen during the next stream on 15 September. Aside from that, we likely won't start getting any new news/art for the set until it starts getting revealed in early November.

The extra nice thing, though, is that after a set is released, a lot of the artists release higher-quality, text-free versions of the art! So, if the art is really what you're interested in, you'll want to start looking again probably mid-December, since the set releases on the 7th and most of the artists who share art will have posted theirs up by then.

While Tana isn't confirmed to be in the set yet, I'd say there's a 99.99% chance she will be, given her class, popularity, and story importance. In fact, she's one of my personal picks for an SR card (along with Eirika and Lute for the females).

2 minutes ago, Kirie said:

Oh hey, it's the Cipher person. Do you play FEH?

Lmao instant Galeforce for you though. Welcome to this thread.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh hey, it's the Cipher person. Do you play FEH?

Yes, I do. ^^ I often write FEH news for the front page as well, in addition to my Cipher posts. I'm kind of casual about it, but I do enjoy the game quite a lot (and of course having fun collecting my favourite units).

4 minutes ago, Kirie said:

Honestly, I'm fine waiting. Though that is welcome good news in a string of bad news...