Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Y'know, with CYL Lyn's stats and Mulagir's effect. Fury 3 would be pretty good on her. With Fury 3 and and Mulagir she gets +3 attack, defense, and resistance and +6 speed. This means she will have 35 HP, 50 Atk, 41 Spd, 21 Def, and 31 Res.

Would be pretty difficult to KO her with magic and while her resistance (and defense) would be lower compared to having Distant Def 3, having 41 speed means units need 37 speed to escape getting doubled by her. The only problem is Fury recoil since longer maps means she really needs a healer.

Mulagir and Distant Def 3 would be cool too. +3 speed and +6 to defense and resistance against ranged units; 35 HP, 47 Atk, 38 Spd, 24 Def, and 34 Res.

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Lushen said:

This is IS we're talking about.  They also said Ike's skill would be effective against fliers and horse.  Consecutive is also a relative term and it could be consecutive as in 'after the first' or consecutive as in only directly after one another.  

Either way, if Ike gets Steady Breath it will take up his A slot and DC would be hard to justify.

The Japanese wording is the source of truth. 連続 is the word translated as "consecutive" and implies unbroken repetition.

Also, "after the first" is the word "sequential", not "consecutive". "Consecutive" implies unbroken sequence.

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Damn, Ike gets A, B, and C skills in his vanilla set.

Doesn't Lyn as well? I mean, they WERE the top picked CYL male and female. If they do have the bonus BST that Lyn at least seems to have, then having all 3 passive slots filled just seems like one big bonus.

7 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Doesn't Lyn as well? I mean, they WERE the top picked CYL male and female. If they do have the bonus BST that Lyn at least seems to have, then having all 3 passive slots filled just seems like one big bonus.

Yeah I managed to miss Swift Sparrow somehow.

Narcian re-run officially announced. There will be an Infernal difficulty.

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Do we want a new thread for Narcian? The original poster of the old thread is no longer active (as of more than 4 months ago), and we therefore don't have the convenience of having actually useful opening posts.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Do we want a new thread for Narcian? The original poster of the old thread is no longer active (as of more than 4 months ago), and we therefore don't have the convenience of having actually useful opening posts.

Oh, sure I can get to that in a bit.

Actually, maybe we have to ask Eclipse lol.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hey, I don't mind either way lmao. It's more work for either him or me.

You've been setting the bar pretty high with your threads, and I'm hoping to hold anyone else making a GHB thread up to that standard.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You've been setting the bar pretty high with your threads, and I'm hoping to hold anyone else making a GHB thread up to that standard.

Which is one of the reasons I don’t usually take on creating a GHB thread. Clarisse, Legion, and Berkut were mine though.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Which is one of the reasons I don’t usually take on creating a GHB thread. Clarisse, Legion, and Berkut were mine though.

And I'm out now, for sure.

Meanwhile, Narcian hits like a little girl and the Arena stinks as usual. Had to use a Duelling Crest to get the two prerequisite wins.

(Also, is Sacred Stones on tomorrow's 'day'?

According to the datamine, there's apparently going to be a support system coming! Any ideas what it's going to be like? (The text already confirms that there will be stat boosts)

Spoiler
  • Incoming Support System
    MID_TIPS_0018: Strengthen your allies through\nAlly Support! Allies who are\npartnered up will gain a stat\nboost when they fight near\neach other.\n\nYou can find Ally Support\nunder Advanced Growth in the\nAllies menu.

Edited by Korath88

Just noticed that my Selena never learnt TA-3 at all, which was amusing when I went to unequip her weapon for Narcian tanking purposes. (So my Narcian can get the last hit.) I mean, Narcian has emerald axe so it doesn't matter, but there's no reason not to pick up TA-3, really.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

@wizzard of soz: Roy does take after his father!

qkkk9j3l3liz.png

EDIT: aww shucks, I was supposed to post this in the joke’n’meme thread. Oh well.

CHRIST
i want to make this my new avatar. but apologize to Roy first

also i was using the Nihongo version of FEH and noticed a news thing that wasn't on the English version. my Japanese is crap but it looks like something about getting orbs for retweeting something again? and also getting something else but the kanji thing i use isn't recognizing the kanji when i draw it except for 雄 which i assume is hero in this context? o wait i just looked at feathers and that's what it is ok. so if we get 50,000 tweets of something then we get 5 orbs and 5,000 feathers?

also support system?? interesting..i wonder if anyone can support anyone. and if there are actually support convos but like Radiant Dawn style one-liners at most is what i'd expect ofc

4 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

also i was using the Nihongo version of FEH and noticed a news thing that wasn't on the English version. my Japanese is crap but it looks like something about getting orbs for retweeting something again? and also getting something else but the kanji thing i use isn't recognizing the kanji when i draw it except for 雄 which i assume is hero in this context? o wait i just looked at feathers and that's what it is ok. so if we get 50,000 tweets of something then we get 5 orbs and 5,000 feathers?

Yeah, there's a retweet event going on.

Retweet this post 50,000 times for 5 orbs and 5,000 feathers:

11 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

@Ice Dragon alright sweet ty for confirmation. well i retweeted it, my job is done. i don't get why these things are kind of Japan exclusive though, as in only advertised if you're following FE_Heroes_JP and/or using 日本語 as your language in the app.

Several of the previous retweet events were mirrored by NoA and NoE. NoE is usually fairly on the ball with their timing, but NoA tends to lag a bit longer.

As for Japan exclusivity, I figure it's mostly based on whether or not NoA and NoE actually care to follow suit and not NoJ deciding that it's going to be Japan-exclusive.