• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Well there's a stat increase for each level (Starting with Res for C support).

I guess it's just unfortunate naming in some cases

Yeah, it's not like it actually means anything besides the number of stats that get bonuses. Well, other than people getting new material for Eirika and Ephraim jokes. I just hope everyone gets those jokesĀ out of their system now and move on, before it gets even more overused.

So I'm training up freebie unitsĀ for future GHB and other special maps and apparently Sophia has a deeper version of her voice when you tap on her to move in the Japanese version. Does she have a similar treatment in the English version?

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Update isn't showing up for me, guess I'm out of luck until the 7th.

Dunno if it's out for Android (if that's what you have).Ā  I was able to download it on iOS.

So what's the ship/support name?

Almae? Maealm? :P

"Sorry Celica".

"Celica left Alm for Sharena"

Blame @Vaximillian Alm.

If you think about that ship, Celica's love interest left her for her best friend.

The real reason why they're paired, though, is because I don't have Celica. . .but even if I did, I'd have her tied to Boey or something. . .I'm terrible. . .

Just now, eclipse said:

If you think about that ship, Celica's love interest left her for her best friend.

The real reason why they're paired, though, is because I don't have Celica. . .but even if I did, I'd have her tied to Boey or something. . .I'm terrible. . .

WTA coverage trumps fated love.

It would be actually pretty heartwarming to see the parents support with their kids (unfortunate S-support name aside). Brave Roy fighting with his dad? The Awakening kids with their parents? Kind of a late Father's Day thing but that's pretty nice

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Update isn't showing up for me, guess I'm out of luck until the 7th.

Have you checked your app store for the update? Thatā€™s what I did, it doesnā€™t auto-download just yet.

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

"Celica left Alm for Sharena"

Who even is this ā€œAlmā€ person people keep talking about?

BwkZE21.jpg

Trying to decide whether I should support Alm and Faye for the lols, or Alm with Oboro and Faye with someone else for better synergy.

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Who even is this ā€œAlmā€ person people keep talking about?

Ā 

"Alm" is the name of the Aum staff translated into the Valentia dialect. Celica had an unhealthy obsession with Archanea's legendary resurrection staff- as a princess of a glorious kingdom, she insisted it belonged to her and was hers to use. But alas, she could never lay her hands on it, and but one day, while pining over her unobtainable love, she was whisked away to Zenith, where she well in love with the equally slender lance of a princess there. Celica didn't care for the princess's affections towards her, but put up with them so she could touch the weapon which so recalled to her her first love.

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

It would be actually pretty heartwarming to see the parents support with their kids (unfortunate S-support name aside). Brave Roy fighting with his dad? The Awakening kids with their parents? Kind of a late Father's Day thing but that's pretty nice

Ever heard of bonobos? They're peace-loving chimps who settle all disagreements with sex, including between parents and kids- and bonobos never fight, unlike other primates. The world would be a much better place if everyone could S rank everyone else in full glory, barring the possible spread of certain diseases it would bring.Ā 

There we go I've done it.Ā 

Spoiler

6Fcqxm9.png

I caved and merged the +res Ike into my free neutral copy, and I finallyĀ found a use for Cordelia! I'm not sure how much I'll actually run galeforce on him but what the heck. It'll probably throw off a couple of people in the arena(I can dream anyway).Ā 

I'm assuming that this question i have is fine to post in general. Does anyone in here with bluestack have trouble playing since the new update? When i click on it, it acts like it's loading and then it'll close out and go back to the app page. Any help here could be useful

Edited by Nep Nep

37 minutes ago, Nep Nep said:

I'm assuming that this question i have is fine to post in general. Does anyone in here with bluestack have trouble playing since the new update? When i click on it, it acts like it's loading and then it'll close out and go back to the app page. Any help here could be useful

There's an entire sticky topic dedicated to emulation.Ā  See if the suggestions in there help you.

Weird, the app didn't give me a prompt to update even when I completely closed it and app store was no help either. So, I tried clearing the cache and redownloading the data. Still, it didn't prompt me to update. I don't know if it had something to do with clearing the cache or if it was just a coincidence but the update had arrived to the app store in the meanwhile. Usually the game forces me to download the latest update. But I suppose my phone just derped or something.

Anyway, time for some supports!