Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I'm fairly sure one can blame @XRay for that decision. Next time I get a Hector, Vax's Res tanking build sounds nice for one of my pegasi. As for your idea... yeah, she's going to struggle to handle reds and their generally higher speeds anyway.

Clair is one of my four favourites (the others being Florina, Tana and Elincia), so I wanted to make something of her. Right now, she's a mess.

Guess in that case I'll just make speed her dump stat. With swordbreaker 3 and sapphire lance+, she's a good red killer for the most part, and since her support unit is Boey with breath of life 3, he can keep her healed up. So I suppose I'll promote the Florina I have one day and give her a more fitting A-skill.

Clair hits pretty hard, but she's so physically fragile, I feel like training her is harder than it should be even though I've managed to train Florina.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I'm fairly sure one can blame @XRay for that decision. Next time I get a Hector, Vax's Res tanking build sounds nice for one of my pegasi. As for your idea... yeah, she's going to struggle to handle reds and their generally higher speeds anyway.

Clair is one of my four favourites (the others being Florina, Tana and Elincia), so I wanted to make something of her. Right now, she's a mess.

What did I do? I am an innocent until proven guilty!

12 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

hey guys I had 6 orbs and I got greedy trying to get a second Katarina

I don't feel so good

Did Seliph showed up?

18 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I don't feel so good

Hey guys I had almost 200 orbs and I got greedy trying to get my first ever Katarina.

I and my three Sigurds don't feel so good.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Ever get the feeling you keep getting the same unit over and over?

Yup, sure do. Though for me lately, my stalker has been Odin which admittedly is fine since he's at least Moonbow fodder if nothing else.

20 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I don't feel so good

I did the same yesterday, but with five orbs and for Rhajat instead. And the end result was...

Spoiler

mrmHbBw.png?1

my dumb luck took the wheel. Perhaps she was pleased that I chose to personally avenge her undeserved loss to Faye?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Enjoy your Raigh.

What is wrong with Raigh? He is a cheap Cecilia counter, and pretty decent at that. Just give him Triangle Adept 2 and G Tomebreaker.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

What is wrong with Raigh? He is a cheap Cecilia counter, and pretty decent at that. Just give him Triangle Adept 2 and G Tomebreaker.

Except I’m sick of the brat when I’ve got like twenty of him overall.

Also, I don’t care about arena assault at all.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yup, sure do. Though for me lately, my stalker has been Odin which admittedly is fine since he's at least Moonbow fodder if nothing else.

I did the same yesterday, but with five orbs and for Rhajat instead. And the end result was...

Hide contents

mrmHbBw.png?1

my dumb luck took the wheel. Perhaps she was pleased that I chose to personally avenge her undeserved loss to Faye?

oh

Also reminds me to feel greatful on getting Faye and not getting clockblocked by Priscilla.

Kind of wanted Rhajat at first, but now I realise it only lasted like a day.

13 minutes ago, XRay said:

Did Seliph showed up?

Better.

"Laslo"

NotBetter.

12 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Congratulations on rolling Katarina!

...Is it just me or is there something off with her neck?

thanks, I did quite want her.

no she's perfect

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Enjoy your Raigh.

you

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

Better.

"Laslo"

NotBetter.

Well, Axebreaker is better than 150/300 Feathers.

Just now, XRay said:

Well, Axebreaker is better than 150/300 Feathers.

not even lying I pretty much always send him home for feathers

and a lot of other people

I'm lazy and impulsive like that. And axebreaker is boring, anyway. Who doesn't double Hector.

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

not even lying I pretty much always send him home for feathers

and a lot of other people

I'm lazy and impulsive like that. And axebreaker is boring, anyway. Who doesn't double Hector.

Well, you can prevent Hector from doubling you with Quick Riposte using Axebreaker.

6 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

And axebreaker is boring, anyway. Who doesn't double Hector.

For what it's worth, I stuck it on Tobin so that he is all-but-guaranteed to ORKO Hector, Amelia and Sheena whenever Armor Emblem turns up in Arena Assault, which for me is rather often.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Well, you can prevent Hector from doubling you with Quick Riposte using Axebreaker.

I completely forgot about that. Goes to say how much I struggle with him, then.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

For what it's worth, I stuck it on Tobin so that he is all-but-guaranteed to ORKO Hector, Amelia and Sheena whenever Armor Emblem turns up in Arena Assault, which for me is rather often.

Maybe I stigmatisized it as this mediocre Breaker skill in my head. Those characters are indeed fairly common, I just find any Red basically takes care of those. Maybe I'm not too huge on Breakers to begin with. I like QR more, and it'd work more often if Arena scoring wasn't a thing (QR2).

I'm playing PoR, and I'm not sure if this is because Easy Mode, but effective weapons aren't even doing their job here! Tanith took 3 damage from a bow, and it's Marcia with the Full Guard.

For the faults of effective weaponry at Heroes, no one can question that it's effective. And if they can, that's just how canon does it.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Effective bonus only doubles weapon Mt in Blueberry Saga Part One, not unlike Blazing Blade. Bows and wind tomes aren’t the pinnacle of power there.

Point is, I'm supposed to be scared of bows?

…I just had a thought. Who of the Heroes cast are members of the clergy? Wrys and Lucius are monks, so they sure count. Celica and Genny I’m sort of meh on, but they probably do too. Azama, I guess? Anyone else?