• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I guess I'm obligated to level them together now. My husband, my son, my long-lost twin brother and... I should have held off on levelling my newly merged Inigo so I could level both my husbands together. Laslow and Soleil are both 40 and Midori and Flora aren't in the game, so I can't complete the levelling quartet.

(I went with Kaze in Birthright, Flora in Conquest and Laslow in Rev)

Edited by Humanoid

23 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Anna is cool, give her Fury and Desperation and she'll be a jewel in TTs. Who else can equip ER and Desperation simultaneously? (Besides Lyn ...). 

In AA she takes care of most blue dragons, even if they are merged. 

I've only participated in two TTs so far. The one with Grima, I figured out a almost bulletproof strategy of Olivia. Brave Lyn w/ Firesweep, Male Morgan, and Valentine Lilina to power through it. 

The Thracia one, I eventually settled on Finn, Reinhardt, Xander, and Lucius to get me a fair share of 705 scores. 

My Anna has Fury, but I haven't inherited anything else onto her since I don't have much fodder and don't do so careless. I'm still Tier 18-19, so I'm still seeing plenty of Reinhardt and Brave Lyns. 

With Nowi's refined Breath hitting the lower of Def or Res and usually having QR, I really don't trust Anna to prevail for me, especially if she can't OHKO and then the Nowi or other unit gets Repositioned out of the way. 

41 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

With Nowi's refined Breath hitting the lower of Def or Res and usually having QR, I really don't trust Anna to prevail for me, especially if she can't OHKO and then the Nowi or other unit gets Repositioned out of the way. 

Breaths only hit the lower defensive stat on units with a range of 2, i.e. tomes, staves, daggers and bows.  Breaths will always hit Anna's resistance and never her defense because Anna's an axe unit.

59 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

I've only participated in two TTs so far. The one with Grima, I figured out a almost bulletproof strategy of Olivia. Brave Lyn w/ Firesweep, Male Morgan, and Valentine Lilina to power through it. 

The Thracia one, I eventually settled on Finn, Reinhardt, Xander, and Lucius to get me a fair share of 705 scores. 

My Anna has Fury, but I haven't inherited anything else onto her since I don't have much fodder and don't do so careless. I'm still Tier 18-19, so I'm still seeing plenty of Reinhardt and Brave Lyns. 

Well then you still have plenty units to choose from for next TTs. I only wanted to point out that Anna has got her niche and isn't a bad unit. 

Like @YotsuMaboroshi wrote, refined breath weapons don't matter to Anna. Because of Breath passives and QR you should kill dragons on EP if you can't one-round them. 

Btw: There are still plenty of Reinhardts and Lyns in the lower spheres of Tier 20. If they cut the streaks in AA as well from 7 to 5 next week, then we'll need less dedicated counters. 

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

I got all their SP training and SI done over lunch too lol

What works well for a B-skill on male Kana? I decided to support him with +atk chicken dragon.

Edited by Sunwoo

@Ice Dragon  I run dragon emblem too, and like them in general however you are the dragon expert so I was wondering what you think of the Kanas we've gotten.  While Myrrh and Fallen M Robin seem more powerful than F Kana it seems like M Kana could compete with the best that color has to offer.  Aside from merges and ability to IVs, he seems like a tankier Nowi that hits less hard.  

Without the fanservice? He has a boob window just like all the other ninjas. ;)

But yeah it's a pretty common sentiment about his appearance here. I certainly wouldn't have S-supported him looking like that, superficial I know. :P

5 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Dragon Emblem...I have all of them except Y!Tiki. I hope they add at least one new red dragon in the future. 

Wow!  I do have Y tiki, but am missing both Grimas and F Kana.  

I'm missing young Tiki, both Grimas, and f!Kana.

Thankfully, the dragons I do have are pretty decent. But lacking ward dragons and goad dragons, and with only one hone dragons, I'm not gonna get that far.

6 hours ago, Lewyn said:

@Ice Dragon  I run dragon emblem too, and like them in general however you are the dragon expert so I was wondering what you think of the Kanas we've gotten.  While Myrrh and Fallen M Robin seem more powerful than F Kana it seems like M Kana could compete with the best that color has to offer.  Aside from merges and ability to IVs, he seems like a tankier Nowi that hits less hard.  

If you're looking specifically for an infantry dragon (i.e. one that doesn't need help with mobility, isn't weak to bows, and has access to Breath skills), female Kana is very comparable to Fae. At the very top of the Arena, Kana will be a bit more useful due to her better physical bulk, but lower in the Arena, it won't matter quite as much. Myrrh is still superior in terms of both her scoring potential and her performance, and Grima is incomparably superior if you don't mind his mobility.

Male Kana really suffers from his low Atk stat, which is 6 points lower than +Atk Nowi's. He's pretty much a +Atk Corrin with his extra stat points put into Res.

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

Wow!  I do have Y tiki, but am missing both Grimas and F Kana.  

Y!Tiki as well as both Elises, Ayra, Summer Xander, Summer Leo, Spring Camilla and both Shigures continue to elude me. 

14 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I'm on Team Alfonse and my team got absolutely DESTROYED on the first round. (Lost every possible area.)

This is the first post I've seen about Grand Conquest today. Rather telling about the level of enthusiasm people have about it, heh.

My realm ended up 10:10:10. Perhaps also rather telling. Did a double take because I thought it means the next battle already started, but nope, it was just ending up where we started.

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Y!Tiki as well as both Elises, Ayra, Summer Xander, Summer Leo, Spring Camilla and both Shigures continue to elude me. 

Wait those are the only characters in the game you are missing?  Or the only characters you desire that you don't currently have?

48 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you're looking specifically for an infantry dragon (i.e. one that doesn't need help with mobility, isn't weak to bows, and has access to Breath skills), female Kana is very comparable to Fae. At the very top of the Arena, Kana will be a bit more useful due to her better physical bulk, but lower in the Arena, it won't matter quite as much. Myrrh is still superior in terms of both her scoring potential and her performance, and Grima is incomparably superior if you don't mind his mobility.

Male Kana really suffers from his low Atk stat, which is 6 points lower than +Atk Nowi's. He's pretty much a +Atk Corrin with his extra stat points put into Res.

Thanks for the input.  Yeah I love Myrrh, just need to get an extra Hector or something one of these days to give her DC.  I have Fae built too for greens.  Nowi and F Corrin for blues.  F Kana is the only unit with goad dragons which is something, if not now maybe in the future.

9 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

This is the first post I've seen about Grand Conquest today. Rather telling about the level of enthusiasm people have about it, heh.

Yeah, not too surprising. If it didn't offer free shit, then I wouldn't bother with that mode at all.

Just for the record, my outrealm didn't end like it started but it came close (11-11-8). Also, I got Sharena for the third time because variety is too interesting clearly.

11 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

The mode is complete shit, and no rewards can improve it. So whatever.

In any case, I got tossed onto team Sharena, and we somehow ended up leading 7/12/11. 4,400 feathers, nice.

5 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

My realm ended up 10:10:10. Perhaps also rather telling. Did a double take because I thought it means the next battle already started, but nope, it was just ending up where we started.

Not gonna lie, I went searching for the thread for this week's event. 

I do appreciate the changes. Moving sacred coins to the tier upgrade rewards is pretty merciful. Also results in more coins overall. And having voting gauntlet style quests for more stamina lances is a nice improvement. But I think they went overboard squishing the feather rewards. The difference between having 20 areas and 1 area is less than 2000 feathers. Now I feel like I don't have to play beyond nabbing tier rewards. The end result has become pretty meaningless with such low stakes.