Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nothing special and nothing crazy... I want to get her Speed Tactic eventually and run Def Tactic S, but that's kinda rough. Right now she just has a really vanilla Fury Escape Route Hone Spd Fort Def build...

The good ol' classic build is always effective although Eirika deserves to be in the front lines. I'd wait for a Link skill to become not that hard to get to maximize her buffing potential, but that's just me. 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m stuck in +7 hell with Marth D:
Please don’t say I’ll be there for three months.

Let's pray to Naga that you won't, just remember to say it has to be less or you can be trolled waiting for a longer time.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Let's pray to Naga that you won't, just remember to say it has to be less or you can be trolled waiting for a longer time.

Got a –Atk Caeda today instead. Might focus on merging up Marth’s wife for now.

13 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

So close, I remember being stuck in +7 hell for like 3 months

This game thinks it's being funny with that shit. It took me over an entire year to get enough Cordelias for +10, always painfully waiting months in between copies.(I think the worst wait I had was October till February) Then, right as I got her last copy, this happened.

Q2rRTT6.jpg

I got a total of 6 extra right as I finished her. (1 was sacrificed to Peri) The game thinks it's mocking me, but I'll get the last laugh with all my future Galeforce units.

The good ol' classic build is always effective although Eirika deserves to be in the front lines. I'd wait for a Link skill to become not that hard to get to maximize her buffing potential, but that's just me. 

Hey, if I get DC or something, CYL Celica is gonna have top priority for it if she's melee.

Hey, if I get DC or something, CYL Celica is gonna have top priority for it if she's melee.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Better save those orbs for the +10, also a Chrom and possibly the free Takumi if she's ranged. Nothing shows more love than merges and rare and expensive skills, bonus points if a TT unit is sacrificed for a skill you will use for like 2 weeks at best.

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Better save those orbs for the +10, also a Chrom and possibly the free Takumi if she's ranged. Nothing shows more love than merges and rare and expensive skills, bonus points if a TT unit is sacrificed for a skill you will use for like 2 weeks at best.

I don't expect to get to +10, especially since Bridelia destroyed my orb stores without coming home...

Hmm...i want to change Seth's weapon before I +10 him, and I've been staring at a spare Gray for months now since I could never decide who should get the Zanbatou. With that, Mathilda, Ursula, and another anti-cav, I can make an Anti-cav Cavalry team. ?

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Hmm...i want to change Seth's weapon before I +10 him, and I've been staring at a spare Gray for months now since I could never decide who should get the Zanbatou. With that, Mathilda, Ursula, and another anti-cav, I can make an Anti-cav Cavalry team. ?

Maybe you could inherit Poleaxe+ to the fourth member of the team ?

10 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Maybe you could inherit Poleaxe+ to the fourth member of the team ?

Only if Titania's coming poleaxe is cav effective. I ain't sacrificing Batman. I have a spare Rhajat and Raigh. I can give either -wolf to a Leo, Eirika, LA!Lilina or Cecilia. Be a waste on Leo and Eirika...but I could do it for theme-team.

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Only if Titania's coming poleaxe is cav effective. I ain't sacrificing Batman.

I killed a Batman for my Titania, and I don’t regret it. Come the update, and she can dual-wield polearms. Like Altina, but even more awesome.

14 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Only if Titania's coming poleaxe is cav effective. I ain't sacrificing Batman. I have a spare Rhajat and Raigh. I can give either -wolf to a Leo, Eirika, LA!Lilina or Cecilia. Be a waste on Leo and Eirika...but I could do it for theme-team.

Speaking of Eirika i met a Candelabra Vantage Savage blow Gleirika in the 702 range.

accompanied by the great Berkut’s Lance Ephraim.

i’ll have to dig the screenshot somewhere

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I killed a Batman for my Titania, and I don’t regret it. Come the update, and she can dual-wield polearms. Like Altina, but even more awesome.

My Titania functions well enough with her default. But I try to keep the TT and GHB units to fully merge them. Exception is Oliver...he's Mirror Strike fodder.

@Tybrosion @Alkaid You know where to send all those spare Cordelias if you ever have too many. 

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Got a –Atk Caeda today instead. Might focus on merging up Marth’s wife for now.

I'm still unsure if to start merging her now or not. I could instant +7 her, also DC and Aether (or Galeforce) is waiting for her. But I would need to replace Roy and I wouldn't be able to stay in tier 20 regardless. 

26 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm still unsure if to start merging her now or not. I could instant +7 her, also DC and Aether (or Galeforce) is waiting for her.

I also can +10 my Cecilia, but I don’t use her or Caeda in the arena either way. It’s just that resources unspent might as well not even exist, and I was going to approach Cherami Leigh Emblem long ago.

Still in who do I +10 state of mind. Mathilda is on the table just because she has stalked me endlessly. If DC were easier to get I probably would merge her up. But her stats are just plain awkward to do much else. As neato as Lukas is he is infantry and Eirika is designed for Tactic shenanigans, so just to be safe I would probably prefer a non-infantry unit. Nowi is of course hit the same way despite having innate DC(well that and I don't have enough copies). One of these days! I will use those feathers! Just not until I get past this issue of figuring out who I want to +10.

I blame ya'all talking about high merges. You got me back on this horse again! Don't you know "I can't stop this thing"!

@mcsilas That sounds like the oddest Eirika/Ephraim I have ever seen!

Going to build up a new Soliel base since my current one is +Def/-Spd. Most of what copies I have are -Atk, but I have two +Spd ones. Which would be a better bane, -HP or -Res? Or are they both alright since the idea is "Attack first" anyway?

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Going to build up a new Soliel base since my current one is +Def/-Spd. Most of what copies I have are -Atk, but I have two +Spd ones. Which would be a better bane, -HP or -Res? Or are they both alright since the idea is "Attack first" anyway?

Personally I prefer -Res on melee units over -Hp. If you're getting doubled by dragons you've fucked up anyway, so Hp is strictly better as a defensive stat.

Aggressive melee units usually only need to tank 1 hit, because they tend to be the ones doing the doubling. Even when you use them for enemy phase combats---a QR dragon who doesn't die in 2 hits, for example---they won't be doubled, so there's no reason to choose res over hp.

I spent over 400k feathers today to make merges so I could clear some extra space in my barracks. I was all over the place though so no one new made it to +10. Soleil is +9 with plenty of copies to finish and Nanna is also +9, but I need to pull another copy of her.

What would be better for Soleil? +Atk or +Spd? I'm leaning toward +Atk for Armorsmasher 1HKO's, and for more damage with Firesweep and Brave Sword.

Legendary banner has gone pretty well for me so far. Still haven't gotten L!Hector, or my final copy of F!Grima, but I got 3 Myrrhs so only 2 more of her to go. Gonna finish my pulls right before the banner ends. Might get lucky and pull a bunch more B!Ikes which would let me +10 him while still having copies for fodder.

@Anacybele - I don't think the 3 extra points of speed would make too much of a difference for Fred avoiding getting doubled. Most mages are built with more than enough speed to double 37. Besides, you actually want physical attackers to double him so he can charge his special.

Personally, I would go with the -Spd and not give him Hone Cavalry buffs but Fortify Cavalry buffs instead. You just need to keep him away from Red and Green mages which shouldn't be too hard.

57 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I don't think the 3 extra points of speed would make too much of a difference for Fred avoiding getting doubled. Most mages are built with more than enough speed to double 37. Besides, you actually want physical attackers to double him so he can charge his special.

Personally, I would go with the -Spd and not give him Hone Cavalry buffs but Fortify Cavalry buffs instead. You just need to keep him away from Red and Green mages which shouldn't be too hard.

I give him both though, honestly. And that 37 Spd, plus whatever Reinhardt's Goad gives him on top of that, would help should I actually have to use Frederick on player phase too. Occasionally I'm forced to.

2 hours ago, Hawk King said:

I spent over 400k feathers today to make merges so I could clear some extra space in my barracks. I was all over the place though so no one new made it to +10. Soleil is +9 with plenty of copies to finish and Nanna is also +9, but I need to pull another copy of her.

What would be better for Soleil? +Atk or +Spd? I'm leaning toward +Atk for Armorsmasher 1HKO's, and for more damage with Firesweep and Brave Sword.

Legendary banner has gone pretty well for me so far. Still haven't gotten L!Hector, or my final copy of F!Grima, but I got 3 Myrrhs so only 2 more of her to go. Gonna finish my pulls right before the banner ends. Might get lucky and pull a bunch more B!Ikes which would let me +10 him while still having copies for fodder.

@Anacybele - I don't think the 3 extra points of speed would make too much of a difference for Fred avoiding getting doubled. Most mages are built with more than enough speed to double 37. Besides, you actually want physical attackers to double him so he can charge his special.

I use +spd -res Soleil with a speed forged armorsmasher for armor and speed demon match-ups. She's also got swift sparrow. Very rarely does a red armored unit survive from being OHKO'd by her. Since I have high SP skills on my units I frequently encounter heavily merges units running low SP skills. Last weekend I did about 100+ AA battles testing out my new arena team. I'm not joking. There isn't any content in the game so I did that. I encountered many Zelgius'. So many of them. And only once or twice did Soleil fail to kill him, but only because she was either heavily debuffed or Zelgius was stacked with buffs. What's funny is that defense tiles can't save Zelgius. If you want to OHKO Hardin you're gonna have to go out of your way to make battle simulations with atk boosts

Edited by silveraura25

13 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

BHB in one hour, I'm curious who will be on the banner with Hector and Matthew. 

Serra. She's in Lyn's posy along with Matthew (even if the two didn't intend it that way) and joins the main Eliwood and Hector group along with Hector, Matthew, and Oswin, who isn't in the game.

That would be the obvious path, but anyone who can support Hector (Lyn, Florina, Eliwood) works to I suppose...