Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Um, what TT+? There neither isn’t one on the schedule or was any indication one is coming soon in the latest datamine. Unless if I’m missing something, there’s nothing on the current calendar that starts after the 10th.

Dang I guess I am wrong, I could have sworn that the calendar said one was coming on the 13th.  Where on earth did I read that since you are right that the calendar only goes to the 10th.  Ugh and I was really looking forward to it:(  

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I wish the staves could be toggled back and forth. I really like the Restore staff instead of Candlelight+ where it looks kind of awkward for any staff users besides Lyn.

10 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Dang I guess I am wrong, I could have sworn that the calendar said one was coming on the 13th.  Where on earth did I read that since you are right that the calendar only goes to the 10th.  Ugh and I was really looking forward to it:(  

I mean, we have been getting a TT per month since this past February so one will likely happen at some point this month too. It probably won’t be as early as the 13th, but it should happen.

45 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I mean, we have been getting a TT per month since this past February so one will likely happen at some point this month too. It probably won’t be as early as the 13th, but it should happen.

Yeah I guess I was making my wishful thinking in to reality in my head since TT is one of my favorite events after GHBs.

@Roflolxp54 - I knew your name was familiar when I noticed the username of someone who posts consistently on /r/Fire_Emblem_R34.

Thanks for your effort for sharing the good shit. Keep it up.

5 minutes ago, Raven said:

@Roflolxp54 - I knew your name was familiar when I noticed the username of someone who posts consistently on /r/Fire_Emblem_R34.

Thanks for your effort for sharing the good shit. Keep it up.

Haha, thanks, though I've been on SF years (started in 2014) before I got a Reddit account (late 2016), let alone be active on Reddit (2017-present).

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Haha, thanks, though I've been on SF years (started in 2014) before I got a Reddit account (late 2016), let alone be active on Reddit (2017-present).

Yeah definitely, which is why I was like, "Wait a minute, I know this guy."

God, her defenses are so horribly imbalanced it’s actually quite a sight to behold. Also, no guesses needed as to what her exact boon/bane is.

Spoiler

wc0LVgH.jpg

If nothing else, she’s daddy Robin’s little girl not-so-little magic sponge.

@Tybrosion

Res-stacking is hilarious. I love having my +Res double-DD3 Micaiah take 0 damage on a fort tile and counterkill +10 Ninos. She even took single-digit damage without a fort tile and counterkilled a +5 Deirdre once. If only Deirdres weren’t as rare. It’s always Ninos, Ninos, Ninos as far as the eye can see.

29 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

God, her defenses are so horribly imbalanced it’s actually quite a sight to behold. Also, no guesses needed as to what her exact boon/bane is.

Hide contents

wc0LVgH.jpg

Ooh. That’s nice. My Morgan looks exactly the same. Same IV’s too. With Triangle Adept 3, she does well against Legendary Ike.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Tybrosion

Res-stacking is hilarious. I love having my +Res double-DD3 Micaiah take 0 damage on a fort tile and counterkill +10 Ninos. She even took single-digit damage without a fort tile and counterkilled a +5 Deirdre once. If only Deirdres weren’t as rare. It’s always Ninos, Ninos, Ninos as far as the eye can see.

My own Micaiah (14/38; +Atk/-Def w/Thani equipped) isn’t too far off from what F!Morgan there has. Though given that Micaiah capped HMs this past TT, I’ll probably be putting F!Morgan to work more.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

My own Micaiah (14/38; +Atk/-Def w/Thani equipped) isn’t too far off from what F!Morgan there has. Though given that Micaiah capped HMs this past TT, I’ll probably be putting F!Morgan to work more.

My Res/Spd Micaiah looks like this:
Screenshot_2018-07-03-11-57-37.png

She is permanently on my arena team. Love her so much for her magetanking and canbusting.

33 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Reveal hidden contents

wc0LVgH.jpg

Man, I wish I had a decent IV one. Mine's -atk +def, which just makes me sad every time I try to use her. That said, I haven't been finding much opportunity to field blue res tanks lately regardless. My Micaiah's saving grace is one-shotting Zelgius.

41 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I have one with the same nature, and I can't decide if I want to use that one as a new merge base or keep my existing one.

@Vaximillian Add 4 to Atk and Spd then subtract 4 from Def and Res, and then you’d get my Micaiah’s stats as mine is also +1. Mine got up to max HMs from being used as a pseudo-healer (Sacrifice + Renewal 3) across the past four TTs.

@Alkaid It’s OK. My bad luck was saved for unfortunately Elincia (+Def/-Atk), among others such as Bride Tharja (+Def/-Spd), kinshi Hinoka (+Def/-Spd), Neko Sakura (+Def/-Atk), F!Kana (stuck with an Atk superbane), etc.

Lyn +hp,-res. Morgan-spd, +def. I have recently an awful luck with 5 stars exclusifs/seasonals because of the IV. It doesn't bother me too much Lyn but for Morgan.... 

Screenshot_20180703-082335.png

So, since I'm currently going through my barracks and looking for places where I can make a bit more space with merges and whatnot (and noticing that my best-natured Micaiah is also [+Res, -Spd]), I have come to the realization that of the 37 copies of Julia I have pulled, none of them are [+Atk, -Def].

And, in fact, I have pulled at least one of every nature for Julia except [+Atk, -Def], [+Atk, -Res], [+Def, -Res], and [+Res, -Spd]. Game, why?

This game needs a means of re-rolling natures.

@Ice Dragon sorry i think i tooke the +Def/-Res one

i really wish the game remembers all the natures of a hero when you merge them. Sometime i might like the extra stats of Spd for certain PvE content or something, but switch back to a different nature for arena assault 

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

So, since I'm currently going through my barracks and looking for places where I can make a bit more space with merges and whatnot (and noticing that my best-natured Micaiah is also [+Res, -Spd]), I have come to the realization that of the 37 copies of Julia I have pulled, none of them are [+Atk, -Def].

And, in fact, I have pulled at least one of every nature for Julia except [+Atk, -Def], [+Atk, -Res], [+Def, -Res], and [+Res, -Spd]. Game, why?

This game needs a means of re-rolling natures.

I mean, isn't the IV thing how they 'get' you in terms of making you roll?

There's, what, 21 different combinations, meaning even the most perfect luck means you only get the one, ideal, nature every 21 pulls, which is almost enough for 2 5* +10s.

Add that to the fact that statistics is a far more fickle lady than luck and you need to pull... 47 copies of a unit just to have 90% odds of pulling a particular nature. [1 - 1/21] ^ 47 = 0.1009 odds to NOT get one particular nature.

Edit: Regarding Julia, +Atk/-Spd should also be in the running for her best IV. If you wanted a faster Julia you should be able to just use Deirdre in most cases. While cases of dragons surviving Naga is bloody rare, it's not like it never happens. 38 + 17 = 55 might not be the best physical bulk, but then dragons aren't exactly the best single hitters, either.

Edited by DehNutCase

I messed up. I freaking messed up.

I was gonna promote a Klein to give my LA!Roy a Brave Bow+, and I wasn't looking carefully, and I promoted the wrong Klein.

I promoted the Klein I had favorited because he had a nature and some SI already, but I didn't freaking notice, now the wrong Klein was promoted and DAMNIT.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I promoted the Klein I had favorited because he had a nature and some SI already, but I didn't freaking notice, now the wrong Klein was promoted and DAMNIT.

But you were going to promote him anyway, or not? 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

But you were going to promote him anyway, or not? 

Not immediately, if that's what you mean.

I mean, this specific Klein has been favorited for months now because I've not had many plans to promote him anytime soon.