Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

GC gives coins at most tier rankings. We'll have a TT and a VG over the course of the next month, although you're right that VGs are no longer guaranteed every month.

My Gerome/Inigo Infernal clear is here: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68256-fire-emblem-heroes-general-discussion-and-links/&page=2211&tab=comments#comment-5295964

I should clarify that I don't think that team would work for Abyssal maps, it's just meant for Infernal ones.

I wasn't suggesting you use Camilla. The teams I was suggesting for you were Nowi/Corrin/Gerome/Inigo (with Gerome and Inigo interchangeable with other Fortify Fliers users and dancers) and, if you get a Tactic setup, Nowi/Corrin/Azura/Ninian (with Azura and Ninian interchangeable with other dancers).

I should also note that the only reason I swapped out Inigo was because I haven't given mine Wings of Mercy, but already had it on Azura and Ninian. It's about the structure, not really individual units.

Okay. And yeah. Kind of a bummer, but VGs DO require like six days of trying to get a battle in every half hour as often as possible, which is a bit rough.

Okay, thanks.

Yeah, my Azura and Ninian both have WoM, but Inigo doesn't. So one of Azura or Ninian can replace him then?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay. And yeah. Kind of a bummer, but VGs DO require like six days of trying to get a battle in every half hour as often as possible, which is a bit rough.

Okay, thanks.

Yeah, my Azura and Ninian both have WoM, but Inigo doesn't. So one of Azura or Ninian can replace him then?

VGs require a lot of fighting to get as many feathers as possible, but getting all the coins from the quests is easy. Just need like four battles every two days.

Yeah, whatever dancer seems most fitting for any given map should work. WoM is generally the highest priority, but also if you need one to fight, you can pick the best suited one.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

VGs require a lot of fighting to get as many feathers as possible, but getting all the coins from the quests is easy. Just need like four battles every two days.

Yeah, whatever dancer seems most fitting for any given map should work. WoM is generally the highest priority, but also if you need one to fight, you can pick the best suited one.

I know that, I'm just saying a possible reason for why we're not having monthly VGs.

I tried it, but no matter what I do, Corrin doesn't double the archer, so she dies. Your Corrin mus be +Spd or something. Mine isn't. She's +Atk.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I know that, I'm just saying a possible reason for why we're not having monthly VGs.

I tried it, but no matter what I do, Corrin doesn't double the archer. Your Corrin mus be +Spd or something. Mine isn't. She's +Atk.

Checking her stats, you're right, she is.

You can fix speed problems against ranged enemies with a Brash Assault seal if you can spare the slot, although it does require taking enough damage first.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Checking her stats, you're right, she is.

You can fix speed problems against ranged enemies with a Brash Assault seal if you can spare the slot, although it does require taking enough damage first.

I did give her that seal.

EDIT: Oh wait, that was for the attempt with her, Nowi, and two dancers. I switched it for this one. Okay then.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

Huh. What's her current/max HP?

Sorry about that, see my post edit. I did originally have it on her, but then I switched it out. Now I'm switching it back in to see if it works.

Nope, it doesn't. Probably because I don't have the Brash Assault seal enhanced either. Sigh...

Edited by Anacybele

55 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I was afraid that they were asking for trouble by doubling the length of each round and sure enough, I can’t do anything in GC right now either.  I really hope this isn’t going to keep happening otherwise IS has literally succeeded in making this mode unplayable.

I could only play in one area earlier, and my friend tried to play in his lunch and couldn't use any of his stamina due to this. So he's potentially missing out on prizes due to no fault of his own because he has to work instead of grab onto areas the moment the round starts. This has become ridiculous - even more so than I found GC before :/

I've already sent in feedback, and I've encouraged him to do the same. We should at least be able to fight in knocked out areas for our own benefit, even if we can't get the area back or something ¬¬

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I've already sent in feedback, and I've encouraged him to do the same. We should at least be able to fight in knocked out areas for our own benefit, even if we can't get the area back or something ¬¬

Yeah and if they really insist on sticking with four hour rounds, they also could at least raise the knockout threshold. My realm has got no knockouts yet this round, but I’m not particularly confident in it staying that way.

@Othin I finally found a way to make your Grima Robin infernal strat work, and turn by turn too! None of the enemies even moved differently aside from one of the axe fliers and it didn't even make a difference since I was still able to move Nowi to the required spot to kill her. There were a few things I had to change though, to get these results:

- Goad Fliers was actually required for Nowi to KO the axe armor, otherwise she left him with 3 HP. Your Nowi must be +Atk, mine is +Spd. So I had to give Corrin Goad Fliers.
- Spd+3 seal solved the issue of Corrin not doubling the archer.
- I gave Gerome the QR seal instead of QR in the B slot because I don't have any QR fodder left.
- For some reason, Corrin was leaving the blue manakete with just 1 HP, so I had to throw the Spur Atk seal on Inigo to fix that.

The infernal frustration is over. But now comes the abyssal frustration. xP And I just hope that after all this, that awful glitch doesn't hit me.

Edited by Anacybele

20 orbs attained. It's taking everything I've got not to spend them right now. I have something from the legendary banner as well as 2 pitybreakers from the CYL2 banner and am putting my mind at ease somewhat by giving up on the dancer banner with unfortunately 0 new dancers. 

Going to focus on either CYL2 or the Legendary but not sure where to proceed so I'll actually wait until the end this time. I have to as I don't know how to proceed this time. I'm hoping the next banner is a skippable FE4 banner. If it's the Dawn Brigade I'm seriously screwed.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

@Othin I finally found a way to make your Grima Robin infernal strat work, and turn by turn too! None of the enemies even moved differently aside from one of the axe fliers and it didn't even make a difference since I was still able to move Nowi to the required spot to kill her. There were a few things I had to change though, to get these results:

- Goad Fliers was actually required for Nowi to KO the axe armor, otherwise she left him with 3 HP. Your Nowi must be +Atk, mine is +Spd. So I had to give Corrin Goad Fliers.
- Spd+3 seal solved the issue of Corrin not doubling the archer.
- I gave Gerome the QR seal instead of QR in the B slot because I don't have any QR fodder left.
- For some reason, Corrin was leaving the blue manakete with just 1 HP, so I had to throw the Spur Atk seal on Inigo to fix that.

The infernal frustration is over. But now comes the abyssal frustration. xP And I just hope that after all this, that awful glitch doesn't hit me.

Congrats!

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

Congrats!

Thanks! Now I only wish I could find an answer for abyssal and get those gold goggles... I can't find a video that uses units and skills that I've got though...

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks! Now I only wish I could find an answer for abyssal and get those gold goggles... I can't find a video that uses units and skills that I've got though...

I used Sanaki with Axebreaker 3 and double savage blow, PA!Azura (she didn't see combat so any dancer should work), Brave bow+ Leon with Lancebreaker 3 and Savage blow, and Myrrh.

I wouldn't recommend a bow user though because even with his +10 stats the Wyvern riders have way too much def and he just barely got the kills. You could try substituting a TA3 Green mage with Lancebreaker to take out the wyvern  riders. And the Myrrh spot just needs to be able to take out an archer, blue manakete and Grima.

I don't know if this will help, but maybe it can give you some other ideas that will work. I'm gonna be honest though, abyssal difficult is absurdly difficult and there is a good chance you won't be able to clear it with your units.

Good Luck.

13 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I used Sanaki with Axebreaker 3 and double savage blow, PA!Azura (she didn't see combat so any dancer should work), Brave bow+ Leon with Lancebreaker 3 and Savage blow, and Myrrh.

I wouldn't recommend a bow user though because even with his +10 stats the Wyvern riders have way too much def and he just barely got the kills. You could try substituting a TA3 Green mage with Lancebreaker to take out the wyvern  riders. And the Myrrh spot just needs to be able to take out an archer, blue manakete and Grima.

I don't know if this will help, but maybe it can give you some other ideas that will work. I'm gonna be honest though, abyssal difficult is absurdly difficult and there is a good chance you won't be able to clear it with your units.

Good Luck.

Hmm. Unfortunately, I don't have a green mage with Lancebreaker and I don't have any fodder for it. I guess I really can't clear these. So unfair...

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hmm. Unfortunately, I don't have a green mage with Lancebreaker and I don't have any fodder for it. I guess I really can't clear these. So unfair...

Do you have a green mage that is just naturally fast? There is always more than one way to get a desired result. 

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Do you have a green mage that is just naturally fast? There is always more than one way to get a desired result. 

Yeah, regular Nino and Bunny Sharena. But I don't know if they're fast enough.

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, regular Nino and Bunny Sharena. But I don't know if they're fast enough.

Well the wyvern riders have 35 Spd so you would need 40 to double them. A blue mage with a bladetome should also be able to ORKO them with enough buffs so maybe your Summer Corrin would work in that role.

14 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Well the wyvern riders have 35 Spd so you would need 40 to double them. A blue mage with a bladetome should also be able to ORKO them with enough buffs so maybe your Summer Corrin would work in that role.

Yeah, I thought about that, but I'm not sure I can get her the buffs without the buffers being in danger.

On 8/28/2018 at 6:28 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Some people are indifferent about the bragging rights and just want the googles because they're bling bling gold goggles of bling.

And they're not wrong for doing so.

On 8/28/2018 at 6:46 PM, Tree said:

Yeah, for the really hard challenges it's more of a collection thing for me as I'm not even close to completing these on my own. I do try them on my own at first. If I get somewhat close, then I'll attempt to work it out. Otherwise, it's find a solution, collect the reward, and move on. A lot of times I have to improvise even with a guide because different IVs or merges can change the  enemy movement dramatically.

That's cool.  I guess for me not really into accessories at all so the reward aspect isn't there, but many love them.

13 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I really hope this isn’t going to keep happening otherwise IS has literally succeeded in making this mode unplayable.

Who knew it was possible to make grand shitquests even worse?

27 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

That's cool.  I guess for me not really into accessories at all so the reward aspect isn't there, but many love them.

I don't really care about accessories either (although I would like the black knight's helmet). Honestly, if it weren't time restricted, I'd probably just leave them incomplete and try them again some other time.

I realized I almost forgot to do Forging Bonds today... they really need to come up with a better way to distribute the daily orbs from there, or otherwise do something that makes it very obvious you haven't acquired them yet.