Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I don't get why they don't just make them daily quests like the TT quests, makes no sense whatsoever. Or hell, if they wanted to keep it over 14 days, they could just do it exactly the same way VG and GC quests do it, 48 hours each time. There's precedent either way.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is or will there be a golden hand towel? Before you say it is totally impractical, I like towels that don't get wet, or rust.

The entire point of a towel is to absorb water.

Odin is no longer a meme. Also, Cherche hype. At least Celica gets a refine finally.

Finally. A means of freeing barrack space. Combat manuals is a nice idea

WOW, an Odin refine, that's pretty cool. Cherche and Celica are some nice picks, though only 3 refines again is still taking things at a snail's pace. I'm still hoping to see a Kagero prf, or one for any other dagger units in need of help.

Nice, I am happy that Celica gets a Refine. And depending on the axe Cherche could be awesome, hopefully it is an improved Brave Axe...
Maybe I 5* Odin for my happy Family Project. 

Still. I am sad that Gradivus still has no refine...What I am gonna do about my Camus...

Edited by Stroud

Oh man, Combat Manuals have saved us all

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

What do combat manuals mean exactly? It confuses me.

Lets you convert a hero into a book that teaches their skills. It basically frees up your barracks whenever you get heroes who you want to save for SI

Edited by Johann

It's funny timing that Cherche gets a surprise prf, since I just realized how I have exactly enough extras in my barracks to +10 her if I wanted.. If her new weapon is cool, I just might work on that.

Well, at least Odin gets a fucking prf weapon. Maybe it'll salvage him. Also, it gives me hope that m!Robin will one day get a personal weapon too.

Cherche is also getting a prf? This makes me glad that I didn't decide to promote one of my extra Berukas to give her killer axe+.

I'm trying to understand the enhance manual thing, but I'm having issues. Maybe I should go to bed and read it again in the morning.

So they're softly killing Rival Domains off eh? Just when people figured out a use for them...

The combat manuals stuff is slightly confusing when they talk about "Enhance", it's really ambiguous at times what they're talking about. Fundamentally a sound idea though, and saves on data maintenance on their end too.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
Sending units home can now give you a book (in place of feathers) that can be used in place of the character for Skill Inheritance or merging.

What's also interesting is that they could potentially give out Combat Guides as rewards.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm trying to understand the enhance manual thing, but I'm having issues. Maybe I should go to bed and read it again in the morning.

When they're using the term "Enhance", they're talking about being the used hero for SI. They're saying a character that is made into a book can be used only for inheriting skills.

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

WOW, an Odin refine, that's pretty cool. Cherche and Celica are some nice picks, though only 3 refines again is still taking things at a snail's pace. I'm still hoping to see a Kagero prf, or one for any other dagger units in need of help.

Then again, if you manage to get every dew piece of dew you can only use it all on only a third of all legendary weapons. Still, they can just bust out more prfs with more free dew

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Instead of sending a unit home, you can transform it into a book. The book can be used for merging and Skill Inheritance without taking up barracks space. You can also promote your books without the need to level them up to level 20 first.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

So they're softly killing Rival Domains off eh? Just when people figured out a use for them...

Right? That's what I was thinking. Though at least they're not doing away with them, just making them alternate every 2 weeks. That's still often enough to farm up all the feathers one needs during their active times.

Finally some of my faves get refines!

Funny that when i read the new mode i was thinking of Odin since he can be bulky for a mage

Then he gets a refine? I wonder if it’ll make him good for that mode

my cherche is fine with her Brave but i’m curious to see what her prf will do! 

I think I got confused by the specific wording on "you will be able to use Enhance on Combat Manuals", when they say just before that "you cannot use Combat Manuals in the Enhance slot". So I guess they better wording would have been "you will be able to use Enhance using Combat Manuals".

Don't know what they're talking about when they say you can do it on level 1 heroes though. What does that have to do with anything? You could always merge level 1 heroes.

One open question they didn't address is whether we'll be able to promote Combat Manuals, e.g. convert that 4* Lissa manual into a 5* one for Gravity+.

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Don't know what they're talking about when they say you can do it on level 1 heroes though. What does that have to do with anything? You could always merge level 1 heroes.

You can promote books without getting them to level 20 (because they can't be leveled in the first place).

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

One open question they didn't address is whether we'll be able to promote Combat Manuals, e.g. convert that 4* Lissa manual into a 5* one for Gravity+.

You can’t enhance books in any way, and thus can’t promote books. Promote a Lissa first and convert her to a book.

(At least that’s my understanding)