Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

We still don't have axe units from Judgral?? Helswath shall be added.

There are whole three playable axe units in Genealogy which has had the majority of the devs’ attention in the Jugdral dilogy… and none of them got in. Maybe the axes will shrug off the stifma the devs have generously gifted them with in Book III? I’m not too hopeful, but I’d appreciate being wrong for a change.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Helswath is also on none of those three and I don't see them introduce Lombard or Brian.

I'd dislike it greatly if they gave it to someone that doesn't even have the necessary major holy blood to wield it. I'd rather not see it than see it on Lex or Iuchar/Iucharba.

13 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Helswath is also on none of those three and I don't see them introduce Lombard or Brian.

I'd dislike it greatly if they gave it to someone that doesn't even have the necessary major holy blood to wield it. I'd rather not see it than see it on Lex or Iuchar/Iucharba.

They could wield the extinguished versions of them that appear in Awakening

13 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

They could wield the extinguished versions of them that appear in Awakening

Well for missing weapons in the game, considering the CYL characters to come to Heroes in game, I'd assume the following:

• Shannan with Balmung
  • Travant with Gungnir
  • Lombard with Helswath
  • Brigid with Yewfelle
  • Yoder with Aureola
  • Apocalypse might be a Weapon Refinery option, although Niime is still not around here

I don't see how the Valkyrie staff would work in the game.

10 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Well for missing weapons in the game, considering the CYL characters to come to Heroes in game, I'd assume the following:

• Shannan with Balmung
  • Travant with Gungnir
  • Lombard with Helswath
  • Brigid with Yewfelle
  • Yoder with Aureola
  • Apocalypse might be a Weapon Refinery option, although Niime is still not around here

I don't see how the Valkyrie staff would work in the game.

I'd be so hyped about Brigid.

For Jugdral axe units, Thracia seems to have a lot more viable choices. Obviously there's Othin, the Marty Party for memes, and Galzus would be pretty sweet plus has a tie in with the popular sword girl. If he's a banner unit, they could give him the Meisteraxt; it's a dumb weapon, but if they were ever to add one, he'd probably be the best choice. 

If we ever get another Thracia banner, I could see them doing something like Mareeta, Othin, and Tanya on the banner with a Galzus GHB and Marty or Eyvel TT unit.

You've also got Mercurius and Starlight to give away.

Mercurius will either be on Astram or will be on Kriss or be Ogma's new weapon.

I don't know who to give Starlight to since both Merric and Linde already have their personal weapon. 

7 hours ago, daisy jane said:

no problem :) that's the best part about a community like this we can change leads to help everyone else without hoping that we luck out (i haven't updated because i really really love some of the units i  get to play with) :)

Same. 

And also there are the ones like your Aversa, being just so dawn useful for me as a flying smiter! The tome too, of course. 

For this round instead my offer is more basic than my Spring Sharena, just a L!Tiki with Aether and Reposition. 

33 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Same. 

And also there are the ones like your Aversa, being just so dawn useful for me as a flying smiter! The tome too, of course. 

For this round instead my offer is more basic than my Spring Sharena, just a L!Tiki with Aether and Reposition. 

don't thank me! it wasn't my idea, but it's TOTALLY opening a LOT of game play for me. especially that i don't have any units (that i know of, maybe it's built into their tomes or weapons) who have guidance, this is the next best thing until i get  YT!Olivia, Tana, or someone else. 

GC rank 19
Army Rank 11
Team rank is woeful low but i can't control that, so i don't care. 

5 hours ago, Vince777 said:

You've also got Mercurius and Starlight to give away.

Mercurius will either be on Astram or will be on Kriss or be Ogma's new weapon.

I don't know who to give Starlight to since both Merric and Linde already have their personal weapon. 

Give it to the Dragon, give it to the White Sage.

Hit out todays rival domains. 
i really realy Love Johann's Cain - he's awesome. 
I don't know whose L!Lucina i am using but all i know is i hope i get her this week. 

Now i wonder if the "27" really means the 28th (since of DST) which means we won't find out whose on the Banner until Monday?

11 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

I'd be so hyped about Brigid.

For Jugdral axe units, Thracia seems to have a lot more viable choices. Obviously there's Othin, the Marty Party for memes, and Galzus would be pretty sweet plus has a tie in with the popular sword girl. If he's a banner unit, they could give him the Meisteraxt; it's a dumb weapon, but if they were ever to add one, he'd probably be the best choice. 

If we ever get another Thracia banner, I could see them doing something like Mareeta, Othin, and Tanya on the banner with a Galzus GHB and Marty or Eyvel TT unit.

You know what would the the most comical banner yet?

Olwen Alt, Eyrios 4* demote, and Karin

Except just like in Thracia, the Olwen Alt is significantly worse than Eyrios

16 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

There are whole three playable axe units in Genealogy which has had the majority of the devs’ attention in the Jugdral dilogy… and none of them got in. Maybe the axes will shrug off the stifma the devs have generously gifted them with in Book III? I’m not too hopeful, but I’d appreciate being wrong for a change.

Starting from Book 3, Axe units will now give 5000 feathers if sent home.

14 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Hit out todays rival domains. 
i really realy Love Johann's Cain - he's awesome. 
I don't know whose L!Lucina i am using but all i know is i hope i get her this week. 

Now i wonder if the "27" really means the 28th (since of DST) which means we won't find out whose on the Banner until Monday?

Yep, should be tomorrow~

@Zeo Sorry responding late to your Merric dilemma (I still couldn't answer a lot of stuff in the GHB topic, busy weekend). 

He is no fav if yours. He won't help you as a 5*+0, but also not much more as 4*+10 since there are better green mages.

It's for a clear, so do it. :-) 

Regards, mampfoid. (wasting resources on clears with no further use since 2017)

Speaking of Merric, I'd really like to invest on him since I have Swift Sparrow available and would be pretty good with his unique refinement on Excalibur, but I don't have Linde and that sucks!

Also, if only there were a way to revert refinements to get Divine Dew back

( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

4 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Speaking of Merric, I'd really like to invest on him since I have Swift Sparrow available and would be pretty good with his unique refinement on Excalibur, but I don't have Linde and that sucks!

Also, if only there were a way to revert refinements to get Divine Dew back

( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

+ATK Special Spiral Merric actualy genuinely feels like a pretty scary unit. Admitably thats 12 less AOE damage lol

At least the theme should be more coherent, and i’m rather curious how the newer siblings interact with Gunnthra with the way they abruptly cut that character early..

also i guess Ylgr was Loki most of the time so a little more characterisation wouldn’t hurt. Feels a bit late but might as well use the assets already there

i wonder if somehow bond with a ghostly dream or something

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I just want the shinies, damn it.

I guess Gunnthra’s hat will be one of them. Also they really need to give more than 1 orb for the final reward, it’s so anti-climactic.

also 90% sure that the upcoming VG will now be a Fire vs Ice theme since we have access to all Nifl siblings now. Surtr is in the current new heroes banner, Laevatainn somehow moved up the queue for the legendary banner and i’ll assume a VG banner of Helbindi and Laegjarn will come up. Maybe a 2 unit banner to make up for Laevatainn colour sharing in the original Muspell banner?

Hmm. Now that we have more A-slot skills it just hit me. Dual blow and stance skills have been powercrept. Dual stances even before they came out were powercrept by bonds due to being able to place a unit next to you for EP is ridiculously easy. For ranged units offensive bonds seem to be the better option than blows because having an ally next to you is easy for a ranged unit in PP. As for solos, they are what non-armored melee and cavalry units want for PP.

Edited by silveraura25

On ‎24‎-‎11‎-‎2018 at 8:53 PM, Vaximillian said:

Well, Lex is the most popular gen 1 male remaining so if we get another gen 1 banner we'll likely see a Geneology axe user get in. I prefer him to be a Tempest trial reward though. It ensures I won't get the green orb curse when trying to pull him and might get Lex's buddy in the summoning pool.