Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

Players do not have to memorize every little thing, but veteran players should generally know the basics and key information about each mode, like how things are scored, what limitations there are, what kind of play style/mechanics the mode emphasizes, etc.

It just seems like you are missing basic info from a lot of modes.

Missing one little piece of info about one mode means I'm missing stuff for a lot of modes. Right. Dude, I'm not that stupid.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Missing one little piece of info about one mode means I'm missing stuff for a lot of modes. Right. Dude, I'm not that stupid.

This is not just about Grand Conquest and Rival Domains, it also extends to Aether Raids and clearing easy quests for GHBs/BHBs,

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

This is not just about Grand Conquest and Rival Domains, it also extends to Aether Raids and clearing easy quests for GHBs/BHBs,

Aether Raids, fine. But that's just ONE other mode. What are you talking about GHBs and BHBs for?

Just now, Anacybele said:

Aether Raids, fine. But that's just ONE other mode. What are you talking about GHBs and BHBs for?

Flier quest for Klein and Clarine BHB. Flier quests are generally the easiest movement quests to clear. Most GHBs and BHBs are horribly ill prepared to deal with players with a full flying team due the amount of obstacles they put in to counter players' cavalry teams but at the same time it also impedes the AI's team. I remember you said you have a flying archer (I think it is ASS!Takumi), several mage fliers, and 2 flying Dancers/Singers.

Klein and Clarine BHB's map have plenty of obstacles impeding enemies and reinforcements (wall to the west, wall to the bottom, forest at the bottom right), so players have a lot of space and time to prepare. Meanwhile, the player's team also got lots of room to Dance/Sing-Reposition and take out enemies that are slowly being funnelled and cramped together towards the bottom of the map.

I sent an inquiry asking if there is any summer celebration and rerun of previous july summer banners this year. They just answered they can't say anything about future updates, meaning they will add it later, since if it's not happening, they could answer "No we're not having it this year" right? 

Still, even the 3H release celebration is underwhelming, total 5 orbs? really? We got more from warriors release.....

Also, they were fast on changing Edelgard  and MByleth's VAs.

Edited by DraceEmpressa

On 7/26/2019 at 3:06 PM, DraceEmpressa said:

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner What kind of APK do you use to download every month? I'm Indonesian too and i've tried apkpure, apkmirror and all says apk not installed everytime I try to stage it up

Been using apkpure after they got removed from Qoo

7 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

All  right, thanks! It seems that apkpure is the fastest to provide armeabi files, hmmm

Apkpure at worst only have like 2-3 hours lateness in my experience. Im a bit weirded out since the last update for the current patch was 24th of July though lol so its something you'd want to check frequently sometimes >_>

To wit, i just updated my game yesterday despite the patch coming at 24 which is amusing

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Apkpure at worst only have like 2-3 hours lateness in my experience. Im a bit weirded out since the last update for the current patch was 24th of July though lol so its something you'd want to check frequently sometimes >_>

To wit, i just updated my game yesterday despite the patch coming at 24 which is amusing

Yesterday I was desperate enough to check the local FEH group at FB, and ppl there are desperate enough too to convert the file to armeabi by themselves there, I remember I saw the armeabi apk post yesterday nearing 10PM .

8 hours ago, XRay said:

Flier quest for Klein and Clarine BHB. Flier quests are generally the easiest movement quests to clear. Most GHBs and BHBs are horribly ill prepared to deal with players with a full flying team due the amount of obstacles they put in to counter players' cavalry teams but at the same time it also impedes the AI's team. I remember you said you have a flying archer (I think it is ASS!Takumi), several mage fliers, and 2 flying Dancers/Singers.

Klein and Clarine BHB's map have plenty of obstacles impeding enemies and reinforcements (wall to the west, wall to the bottom, forest at the bottom right), so players have a lot of space and time to prepare. Meanwhile, the player's team also got lots of room to Dance/Sing-Reposition and take out enemies that are slowly being funnelled and cramped together towards the bottom of the map.

Generally the easiest, yes. But not when you have a bunch of archers in your face right away like in that map. Fliers typically die in one hit to them, so I had no idea how to get around them at first. Doesn't mean I'm "missing information" or anything.

So stop treating me like I'm fucking stupid, thank you. I'm really getting sick of people acting like just because I don't know one or two little things or that I have trouble with a map/mode sometimes means I completely suck and know fucking nothing.

So please. Just. STOP.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Generally the easiest, yes. But not when you have a bunch of archers in your face right away like in that map. Fliers typically die in one hit to them, so I had no idea how to get around them at first. Doesn't mean I'm "missing information" or anything.

So stop treating me like I'm fucking stupid, thank you. I'm really getting sick of people acting like just because I don't know one or two little things or that I have trouble with a map/mode sometimes means I completely suck and know fucking nothing.

So please. Just. STOP.

I am not calling you stupid nor treating you like one. I have not even typed the word stupid until now.

What I am saying is that you need to pay attention to what you are reading or seeing so you are not missing basic information. @Vicious Sal put it best in the Aether Raids thread that you are not getting the results you want because you are essentially trying to play Heroes with a different game in mind, not because you are stupid.

For Klein and Clarine's BHB, Klein is asking to be sniped on turn 1, because none of the other enemies have the reach to threaten your team once the nuke and Dancer/Singer use Dance/Sing-Reposition after killing Klein. The fact that there are archers honestly do not matter because Player Phase units will generally die in one hit regardless of who the enemy is. The heart of Player Phase tactics is Dance/Sing-Reposition, which helps prevent your team from being hit and it also helps setting up buffs for the next turn.

34 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am not calling you stupid nor treating you like one. I have not even typed the word stupid until now.

What I am saying is that you need to pay attention to what you are reading or seeing so you are not missing basic information. @Vicious Sal put it best in the Aether Raids thread that you are not getting the results you want because you are essentially trying to play Heroes with a different game in mind, not because you are stupid.

For Klein and Clarine's BHB, Klein is asking to be sniped on turn 1, because none of the other enemies have the reach to threaten your team once the nuke and Dancer/Singer use Dance/Sing-Reposition after killing Klein. The fact that there are archers honestly do not matter because Player Phase units will generally die in one hit regardless of who the enemy is. The heart of Player Phase tactics is Dance/Sing-Reposition, which helps prevent your team from being hit and it also helps setting up buffs for the next turn.

You don't need to type the word to imply its meaning.

@Anacybele I think you have a flier with DC, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you pulled L!Ryoma a while back, right? You can use him as a lure with Iote's Shield. Klein and the red archer can't double him because of his sheer speed, so he should be able to survive long enough that you can use a res-tank to occupy Clarine. After that, it's a matter of picking of the reinforcements. My team was Reyson, NY!Hríd, Naesala and S!Lyn. 

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

@Anacybele I think you have a flier with DC, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you pulled L!Ryoma a while back, right? You can use him as a lure with Iote's Shield. Klein and the red archer can't double him because of his sheer speed, so he should be able to survive long enough that you can use a res-tank to occupy Clarine. After that, it's a matter of picking of the reinforcements. My team was Reyson, NY!Hríd, Naesala and S!Lyn. 

lol I've pulled FIVE legendary Ryomas. So yes, I have him and at +4. I've done that sometimes, but I still end up losing another flier instead.

Anyway, I actually already did the flier quest anyway thanks to a strat offered to me by another SF user.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention @XRay I've never had Summer Takumi. Don't know where you got the idea that I did. I have Kinshi Hinoka and NY Fjorm for my bow fliers.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention @XRay I've never had Summer Takumi. Don't know where you got the idea that I did. I have Kinshi Hinoka and NY Fjorm for my bow fliers.

I did not remember which colorless flying archer you have exactly, so I guessed ASS!Takumi.

14 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I sent an inquiry asking if there is any summer celebration and rerun of previous july summer banners this year. They just answered they can't say anything about future updates, meaning they will add it later, since if it's not happening, they could answer "No we're not having it this year" right? 

Still, even the 3H release celebration is underwhelming, total 5 orbs? really? We got more from warriors release.....

Also, they were fast on changing Edelgard  and MByleth's VAs.

I'm pretty sure Edgelord's VA had already been Tara Platt for a while, it was M!Byleth who got changed with the swiftness~

Also, the Inquiry people are just a there for Support help, they aren't IS and don't know anything about what IS plans to do. So asking them questions like that will always just be the same response because they don't know.

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

You don't need to type the word to imply its meaning.

he hasnt implied anything of that kind, you are reading into it. He just stated an accurate fact:
- You lack information or have wrong information about alot of modes/skills

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

he hasnt implied anything of that kind, you are reading into it. He just stated an accurate fact:
- You lack information or have wrong information about alot of modes/skills

Except that fact is not accurate at all. I had wrong information only a few times, not a lot of times. You people keep saying I know less than I really do and that's why it feels like you're treating me like I'm a dumbass about this game. And I don't appreciate being made to feel that way, thank you.

Man, I am bored. The next mythic won't be here until Wednesday, so no summoning for me until then and even then I'll keep getting repeat units I don't want at the moment and CYL3 is coming up, so I'd rather save orbs for then. Kronya won't be here until next week, so her shenanigans are going to have to wait.

I need something stupid I can do in this game.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

I need something stupid I can do in this game.

I challenge you to get S rank for all stages in Tap Battles on either Expert Normal or Casual Hard. And if you want a further challenge, then do Expert Hard.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

I challenge you to get S rank for all stages in Tap Battles on either Expert Normal or Casual Hard. And if you want a further challenge, then do Expert Hard.

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Beat chain challenges with 1* units. 

I said stupid not torturous.

I don't think it's possible to beat any chain challenge with only two 1* units even if they were +10 and on hard difficulty. My remaining 1* units are Stahl and Virion. They're a novelty, but I kind of wished we could get more 2* and 1* units.

10 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I said stupid not torturous.

If you have not done so yet, if you have any accessories that are not being worn, have someone wear it.

Go on Arena Assault and try to find as many character emblem teams as you can. You can screenshot them for proof to keep track of your progress.

Get 99 of every Arena Assault item.

19 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I don't think it's possible to beat any chain challenge with only two 1* units even if they were +10 and on hard difficulty. My remaining 1* units are Stahl and Virion. They're a novelty, but I kind of wished we could get more 2* and 1* units.

Me too. I sent my most of my 1* and 2* units home. I feel so stupid now because I do not have the novelty factor anymore.

There are no 1-2* units in my barracks either, but that's mostly because I only claimed them when necessary, e.g. Olivia for actual use (she's still the base of my 4*+10) and Stahl for Swap. While looking I noticed I'm back up to 672/690 units though (after cutting down to 300-odd after the combat manual update), and as I'm about to summon dozens of units in the mythic banner, I better clean up a bit before then.