Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Arcanite No way, Selena is better off as skill fodder. Which I used her for. I gave her Reposition to female Robin. Like you said, Selena's stats are mediocre. And besides, I have a 5 star Marth and plan to pull Ike and stuff.

@LuxSpes See above.

I was not saying that you should use Selena, especially since you already have a 5* Frederick that can do a similar job. What I was arguing was that Frederick is not the best Hector counter that comes at 3*-4* statically speaking since Selena has the perfect kit to destroy Hector.

Edited by LuxSpes

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Sanaki comes with Triangle Adept automatically, so she wouldn't need any inheritance.

Oh, my bad. I guess I just haven't faced enough Sanakis.

EDIT: With her low attack? I just don't think so. Remember, Hector is an armor, which means he has defense. Selena has low attack. She wouldn't do enough damage, even with an armorslayer. She's basically Caeda without a mount in this sense.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

@Arcanite No way, Selena is better off as skill fodder. Which I used her for. I gave her Reposition to female Robin. Like you said, Selena's stats are mediocre. And besides, I have a 5 star Marth and plan to pull Ike and stuff.

@LuxSpes See above.

Selena might not be the right unit forĀ yourĀ situation, but that doesn't mean she is a unit someone shouldĀ instantly discard for skill fodder. Between the unit analyses threads people have posted both on the forum and in the skill inheritance thread, there's always at least one way that can make a unit work. You just have to be willing to look.

Obligatory @DehNutCase tag because this is Selena.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh, my bad. I guess I just haven't faced enough Sanakis.

I mean, she's an incredibly rare pull, so that's not too surprising.Ā 

I'm actually quite sad because I spent a fair number of orbs trying to get her but instead got Eldigan for my troubles. In hindsight, I'm perfectly happy with that because Eldigan has turned out to be a much better unit than I first thought, but I still wish I pulled Sanaki :/

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean, she's an incredibly rare pull, so that's not too surprising.Ā 

I'm actually quite sad because I spent a fair number of orbs trying to get her but instead got Eldigan for my troubles. In hindsight, I'm perfectly happy with that because Eldigan has turned out to be a much better unit than I first thought, but I still wish I pulled Sanaki :/

Eh, I don't think you lost out on much. Sanaki is extremely squishy. She doesn't seem to be fast either. So she can easily be killed by a physical unit. I may not have faced many of her, but the ones I did all had very low def and couldn't double my units. She went down quickly as a result.

But if you like her a lot, well, that stinks...

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Eh, I don't think you lost out on much. Sanaki is extremely squishy. She doesn't seem to be fast either. So she can easily be killed by a physical unit. I may not have faced many of her, but the ones I did all had very low def and couldn't double my units. She went down quickly as a result.

Oh, as a unit she's not the most amazing one out there, I know that (though she's still fairly good). I just wanted her because I like Sanaki as a character.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Oh, as a unit she's not the most amazing one out there, I know that (though she's still fairly good). I just wanted her because I like Sanaki as a character.

Fair enough. I mean, I really want to pull my favs too, so... :P

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Fair enough. I mean, I really want to pull my favs too, so... :P

I think it's been made quite clear how much you want Ike (and to a lesser extent some other Tellius characters like Kieran), so I hope you're able to pull them when the time comes!

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

I think it's been made quite clear how much you want Ike (and to a lesser extent some other Tellius characters like Kieran), so I hope you're able to pull them when the time comes!

Yup, I certainly want to pull lots of Tellius characters (with the exception of a few)! Thanks. ^^

I wonder if Hector will be in the Fighting Zephiel Focus, not because he'dĀ be good against him, but because it would be apt storywise.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

She may have mediocre spd and poor HP and Def, she has the third highest Atk and Res in the game, which combine in making her monstrous at 1HKOing Green units at base and she can tank a lot on the magic end of the spectrum. Add Skill inheritance and she becomes a death button for Colorless and Sword unit too (she was the one who killed every single enemy in my run of Navarre's Lunatic map).Ā 

I would try to analize how other of my favorite units would be stat-wise.

Ā 

I'm still waiting for a good B-Skill for my Sophia </3

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder if Hector will be in the Fighting Zephiel Focus, not because he'dĀ be good against him, but because it would be apt storywise.

Nah, we'll get Effie for theĀ third time in a a Battling X banner instead.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Hey I'll be happy. Mine is -Atk anyway XD

Mine's +Spd/-Def. Super useful on a character that has 25 Spd with a + Spd nature and access to Wary Fighter >>

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for a Minerva

And an Ephraim

And a Nowi

*sigh*

But that's enough complaining out of me anyway XD

Nowi? Ā I'd honestly give you my 4 Nowis if I could. Ā I don't want her at all, yet the game keeps giving her to me. Ā She was actually my first 4*. Ā Thankfully, I got 4* Wrys right after, and i was very glad i did.

@Anacybele

Going back to the Ike issue, here is my attempt at RD Ike stats. I'm being completely serious, too, so please don't think I'm coming at you again.

HP 56.09 > 56
ATK 31.758 >32
SPD 29.86 > 30
DEF 27.334 > 27
RES 12.95 >13

All I did to get this was take Ike's average, relevant 20/20/20 stats, added them together, and then divided out each stat as a percentage. Here are the percentages, if you're wondering:

hp 35.5%
Atk 20.1%
Spd 18.9%
Def 17.3%
Res 8.2%

Multiply those by 158 and you get my prospective stats for FEH RD Ike.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I hope so, I really do. I want a Hector to feed to Roy and a Hector for my team.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Mine's +Spd/-Def. Super useful on a character that has 25 Spd with a + Spd nature and access to Wary Fighter >>

Heh heh #TheFeels

Ā 

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Nowi? Ā I'd honestly give you my 4 Nowis if I could. Ā I don't want her at all, yet the game keeps giving her to me. Ā She was actually my first 4*. Ā Thankfully, I got 4* Wrys right after, and i was very glad i did.

Why does game do dis to me? ;-;

Maybe if the next focus has blues that are worthwhile I'll get her while hunting for the focus

7 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

@Anacybele

Going back to the Ike issue, here is my attempt at RD Ike stats. I'm being completely serious, too, so please don't think I'm coming at you again.

HP 56.09 > 56
ATK 31.758 >32
SPD 29.86 > 30
DEF 27.334 > 27
RES 12.95 >13

All I did to get this was take Ike's average, relevant 20/20/20 stats, added them together, and then divided out each stat as a percentage. Here are the percentages, if you're wondering:

hp 35.5%
Atk 20.1%
Spd 18.9%
Def 17.3%
Res 8.2%

Multiply those by 158 and you get my prospective stats for FEH RD Ike.

I hope so, I really do. I want a Hector to feed to Roy and a Hector for my team.

Let see...

HP: 56

Atk; 32

Spd: 30

Def: 27

Res: 13

Well... TheseĀ are... interesting stats.

Edited by Troykv

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for a Minerva

And an Ephraim

And a Nowi

*sigh*

But that's enough complaining out of me anyway XD

I'd give you my Minerva if I could :/ not because I don't like her but because you seem like you'd appreciate her a lot more.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'd rather have Lilina actually. Both because I just really want a Lilina (though I'd love a Hector too) and because it'd be apt in its own way.

I also think it'd be hilarious if they stuck Narcian on the Battling Zephiel focus (not that we'll get GHBs in banners for a while...probably).

11 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Nah, we'll get Effie for theĀ third time in a a Battling X banner instead.

GHBs just aren't complete without a friendly, neighborhood Effie to lift your spirits (and chances of victory) up :D

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

As the owner of a +Spd/-Atk Effie I feel your pain.

5 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Let see...

HP: 56

Atk; 32

Spd: 30

Def: 27

Res: 13

Well... TheseĀ are... interesting stats.

Yeah... I seriously hope they dump speed and put those points in Def and Atk. Middle of the road stats is a one-way ticket to inheritance fodder tier. And RD Ike at least has the excuse of a crappy Spd growth to justify it, his bases carry him so hard in RD.Ā (PoR Ike is probably destined to have middle of the road stats, though.)

9 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'd rather have Lilina actually. Both because I just really want a Lilina (though I'd love a Hector too) and because it'd be apt in its own way.

Hector couldn't become FE Kamina, then. He has to avenge his own death at the hands of Zephiel.

Edited by Suichimo

Aside from HP that what if Ike stats actually doesnt look anywhere near broken putting Ike at 164 BST after reducing HP by 10

But then again itsĀ 174 after HP which seems ok. That speed stops Ike from getting doubled by Mid range sword lord

Edited by JSND