• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

This time around chapter 9 lunatic was a lot easier. Assist skills trivialize everything plus Julia is a Goddess herself.

Team was my same old team with askr siblings, julia (repostion) and takumi (draw back). Veronica's map was fairly easy. Sharena went to xander's range with alfonse's spur atk, julia repos takumi up to vero's range and then he hides next to sharena. Troub and xander attack sharena and then she finishes xander, alfonse one shots troub, takimi draws back sharena and julia goes there between blue mage and sword unit; vero hits alfonse. Next turn alfonse goes back and takumi draws back to get him out of range, while sharena goes right to assist julia, while she approaches the blue mage. Blue mage hits behind a column, WoM sword heals and vero moves down. Next turn, alfonse hits vero and takumi snipes her. Julia retreats back to gain more space. Blue mage dies on her and next turn was sharena tabking wom swd thanks to renewal 3 and noontime. Gg

25 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Also

tfw you reposition your unit the wrong way via a slip of the finger and lose your deathless arena streak at match 6

I think I've done that before too lol. Turnwheel is so convenient.

50 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Also

tfw you reposition your unit the wrong way via a slip of the finger and lose your deathless arena streak at match 6

Tfw you lose a deathless Arena match because you move your dancer and accidentally end the move without actually dancing the unit ;__;

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

TFW

You waste your only Eliwood to give Camus Ward Cavalry but you realize that's not the guy who wants it and now you have no Eliwood

Who wants Ward Cavalry (and Goad Cavalry) though?

Cecilia/Ursula maybe? My Xander and Frederick has Hone Cavalry at the moment (though i did a similar mistake like you and should have taught Frederick Fortify Cavalry instead- didn't know it would be cheaper). Xander also has unlearned Fortify Cavalry since I ate Jagen for Fury fodder...it was a very inefficient SI session heh..

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Who wants Ward Cavalry (and Goad Cavalry) though?

Cecilia/Ursula maybe? My Xander and Frederick has Hone Cavalry at the moment (though i did a similar mistake like you and should have taught Frederick Fortify Cavalry instead- didn't know it would be cheaper). Xander also has unlearned Fortify Cavalry since I ate Jagen for Fury fodder...it was a very inefficient SI session heh..

Yeah, I was planning on giving Ward Cavalry to Cecilia, but I forgot.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, this happened...

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-06-03-15-01-

I have no regrets. @Arcanite @MrSmokestack @MaskedAmpharos

She's beautiful <3

I'd probably go with Life and Death over Fury though. Even LD 2 (if you don't want to spend 20k feathers) is better for her than Fury 3.

Minor nitpick though

Also definitely not salty that you somehow pulled two when I spent literally over 200 orbs on only colorless without getting even one

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

If I end up upgrading Cecilia and don't get any more Gunters in the meantime, I'll probably use one of my extra Eliwoods to give her Ward Cavalry, as well. That's a ways off, though, since I just used all my feathers to upgrade Camus and I'll want my next upgrade to be either Alfonse or the next GHB character to prepare for the rotation after Camus's.

loJoLnN.png

I'm unsure about Camus's A and B skills. I ended up with the same indecision with Xander and ended up going with Defiant Attack and Vantage, which worked fine and I have enough fodder on hand to do that again, at least once I get another 500 feathers to upgrade Lon'qu. That would be pretty funny, since they'd end up with functionally the same set except for their specials. Some other decent options I have on hand are Swift Sparrow, Darting Blow, Lancebreaker, B Tomebreaker, Bowbreaker, Attack +3, and Pass, but none of those strike me as quite as suitable unless I really try to make the green-less arena team work. (Which I don't see a point to attempting, since my team is doing fine already and dropping Hector for a third cavalry unit would likely hurt my score.)

Just now, Arcanite said:

How does it feel to have the best bow user in the game?

Best ranged unit in the game

Seriously though, she has better matchup spreads than Reinhardt and Nino, the madwoman. 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

She's beautiful <3

I'd probably go with Life and Death over Fury though. Even LD 2 (if you don't want to spend 20k feathers) is better for her than Fury 3.

Minor nitpick though

I thought about LaD, but as stated, it's 20K feathers, and I already spent 20K for her Bow, and for Arena Scores, I think it's better to have tier 3 over tier 2 skills, if possible.  If we ever get a 4* with LaD, I might use it more often.

Fury gets the Bonus of helping to trigger Depseration, sometimes.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

TFW

You waste your only Eliwood to give Camus Ward Cavalry but you realize that's not the guy who wants it and now you have no Eliwood

You can inherit inherited skills now, IRRC, so you can kill Camus for Ward on a different horse.

Seriously though, she has better matchup spreads than Reinhardt and Nino, the madwoman.

I think we all know this by now

Maybe some day you'll get one yourself, though you're gonna need to clear out your full unit pool to even attempt to pull for her again XD

Doesn't this make 2 units you've pulled for and not obtained (so far)? With Genny and Cordelia? 

200 max is a lot of fodder to go through...... I still have 60 slots let though so I'm not complaining at all lol 

BIT WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL OF THESE ESTS!?

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

You broke the Rezzy Curse?!

For now

@SatsumaFSoysoy Camus does fine with Fortify / Ward, but sure.

I had a -Atk Cordelia first, and I fed her to my +Spd Cordelia.  To be honest, the only reason I kept pulling Gray was to get Lyn, but I won't complain.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

How does it feel to have the best bow user in the game?

Disgusting_zps0v4o8i9t.jpg

Best ranged unit in the game

Her only fault is she isn't a Horse or Flyer to go with my Emblem teams.  Imagine that with +6 to everything.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Her only fault is she isn't a Horse or Flyer to go with my Emblem teams.  Imagine that with +6 to everything.

"Her only fault"

More like, "the only thing keeping her from completely breaking this game".

As if she isn't broken already

I think her only fault is that her low defenses make her more of a player phase unit and that may not function as well on a defense team. It'll take a bit of attack to OHKO her since she has high speed and won't get doubled so that's definitely something.

Wow that cordelia looks ridic, that offense. On the flip side, both my Takumi and Julia one shot her after rally and spur atk :P: Poor thing.

Also, 4.802 on the arena. The weirdest unit I came across was a 5☆+2 Hinata with Wo Dao+, Bonfire, Fury 3 and Quick Riposte 3. Sad thing my Rally Atk Julia one rounded it :D:

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I think we all know this by now

Maybe some day you'll get one yourself, though you're gonna need to clear out your full unit pool to even attempt to pull for her again XD

Doesn't this make 2 units you've pulled for and not obtained (so far)? With Genny and Cordelia? 

200 max is a lot of fodder to go through...... I still have 60 slots let though so I'm not complaining at all lol 

BIT WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL OF THESE ESTS!?

You can spend Orbs to increase your barracks size.

You can raise all the Ests and join me in the 5* Est Club.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

"Her only fault"

More like, "the only thing keeping her from completely breaking this game".

As if she isn't broken already

I think her only fault is that her low defenses make her more of a player phase unit and that may not function as well on a defense team. It'll take a bit of attack to OHKO her since she has high speed and won't get doubled so that's definitely something.

Funny enough i honestly find Cordelia not as hard as Reinhardt to check in Arena

But nothing is when you have Xander who can duel standard Swordbreaker Azura, and win

I like seeing 0 x 4

Edited by JSND

Just now, Rezzy said:

You can spend Orbs to increase your barracks size.

You can raise all the Ests and join me in the 5* Est Club.

I send all of my Ests home. No one needs Heavy Spear, or Shove, of Defiant Res. Maybe if I didn't have Cordelia or Hinoka I'd consider her for being a brave-spear carrier, but I do.