Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Enough of your WORTHLESS platitudes! Strength isn't lent, it's taken. Pried from your dead foes! 

Oh baby, I will gladly take more Echoes content. This guy should be the boss of TT, not Celica. This is a GHB right? Is there an accompanying banner of new characters from the same game?

Who knows. We haven't gotten banners with the GHB's in quite a while. I think Lloyd was the last GHB to have a banner.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

Who knows. We haven't gotten banners with the GHB's in quite a while. I think Lloyd was the last GHB to have a banner.

No, not a Fighting ____ banner. But one with new characters. Like the one which came with the Legion and Clarisse GHBs. I was thinking that was going to be the new trend.

Edited by Gustavos

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Kotaro with Reinhardt on the bridge map. They KNOW what they've unleashed.

CECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIA

7 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

No, not a Fighting ____ banner. But one with new characters. Like the one which came with the Legion and Clarisse GHBs. I was thinking that was going to be the new trend.

Ah, so you mean a new Paralogue. Well that's certainly a possibility. 

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Fae just kind of stood at the top of the map and shrugged.

In the end, my Nino did the same- it was the reds that gave me pause.

Anyway, map 4 is the Hoshidan siblings.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

CECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIACECILIA

What happened to you hating the Etrurian Scum from the bottom of your heart?

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Fae just kind of stood at the top of the map and shrugged.

Anyway, map 4 is the Hoshidan siblings.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

They just chased Fae around the water until they ran into Nowi (on a fortification tile) and died.

24 minutes ago, JSND said:

Disgusting.

I'll just send Spring Chrom, Hector or Nino instead. 

This game really seems insistent on giving me every other 4/5-star healer currently available besides Sakura ...

Pulled a Lucius who is +atk -spd. I'm not unhappy about a new character, but the degree to which I've been unable to get Sakura -- pulling Lachesis, Priscilla, and Lucius before her -- at this rate I'm expecting to get Maria before I ever pull Sakura.

30 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

This game really seems insistent on giving me every other 4/5-star healer currently available besides Sakura ...

Pulled a Lucius who is +atk -spd. I'm not unhappy about a new character, but the degree to which I've been unable to get Sakura -- pulling Lachesis, Priscilla, and Lucius before her -- at this rate I'm expecting to get Maria before I ever pull Sakura.

You had even Genny?

36 minutes ago, JSND said:

You had even Genny?

Oh no, lol, I don't have Genny or any of the 5-star exclusive healers.

What I meant was that Sakura is in the pool of 4/5-star healers, and instead of giving me Sakura the game decides to give me a different healer available at 4/5-star. As 4-stars. So far, I've pulled Lachesis, Priscilla, and Lucius from that pool of healers, but no Sakura. I'm expecting the game to give me Maria before Sakura if this keeps up.

6 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Are they catering to the international fandom or promoting it more since echoes bombed in Japan with all these Echoes content flood?

It did? That's surprising.

In any case, I'm sure they planned this all out before Echoes released at all.

So, did IS just completely forget that Olivia has Hone Atk? She's not part of the new Hone Atk focus for some reason. Not that I wanted to try for her, I'm just saying. I'd be going for Sanaki if I were to pull on this banner.

Which I just might try sometime, because I don't have a 5 star red mage, and I like Sanaki enough.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So, did IS just completely forget that Olivia has Hone Atk? She's not part of the new Hone Atk focus for some reason. Not that I wanted to try for her, I'm just saying. I'd be going for Sanaki if I were to pull on this banner.

Which I just might try sometime, because I don't have a 5 star red mage, and I like Sanaki enough.

Fury didn't have Hinata. I think they just want three units on these banners.

EDIT: Serra is also missing from this banner.

Edited by phineas81707

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So, did IS just completely forget that Olivia has Hone Atk? She's not part of the new Hone Atk focus for some reason.

Serra has Hone Atk too. They didn’t forget them, they chose whomever they wanted to choose.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Fury didn't have Hinata. I think they just want three units on these banners.

EDIT: Serra is also missing from this banner.

I assume that was probably because he was already on the weapon triangle banner, if memory serves.

But eh, I guess.

11 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Just because of my first profile pic? Huh. Guess that stuck better than I thought

First impressions: Also you're pretty blunt when it comes to the facts when it comes to mechanics of this game.

8 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

They probably realized giving us heroes that will help with a GHB, doens't really help b/c it takes too long to train them.

Sure, you could train in them to lvl40 in a day with stamina potions, but most likely you'll have other things to do that will take up your time. Additionally, SI and SP can take a while.  What they should do instead, is send out the GHB battle banner before the GHB has started (after it is announced) so people have time to get the focus heroes, train them up, and do the GHB when it comes out.

Never played echoes, but Berkut seems like a cool character.  He's kind of like Lloyd where he doesn't look like a bad guy, but he is.  He's not some big gruesome berserker or some purple sorcerer.  Just a normal dude whose kind of an ass.

Edited by Lushen