Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

@Oboro! @Rezzy Titania with shades, man. Titania with shades.

Horse Emblem is natural for the one who used to wear Titania with shades as their userpic.

You should make a Titania sprite with Shades edited onto her face

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Oboro! @Rezzy Titania with shades, man. Titania with shades.

Horse Emblem is natural for the one who used to wear Titania with shades as their userpic.

FETitaniaShades_zpspf4rt0ew.png

Deal with it.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Me too!  Now, I've got Blade Cecilia to join her.  She's not quite as fast of Ursula, but I can sneak her into doubling territory.  Too bad Leo's beyond any hope of doubling anybody, even with buffs, so I can't really add a Red Blade to complete the trio.

I hope to have enough Cavalry units to complete Squad Assault on their own, once the next one comes around.

I've been super on the fence about upgrading Cecilia for the longest time because I know everyone says she's amazing. (Mine is also +ATK -HP). And I believe them. I've faced Raven and Blade Cecilias in the Arena that consistently give me trouble. And if Heroes keeps up with the trend of free characters as Arena bonus units, I think it may be Cecilia's turn next week, so it'd be a great time to upgrade her. Heck, I've got 83k feathers. I could promote Cecilia and Nino for the tome and still upgrade Palla and Cherche like I planned. Plus I've already got a 5 star Cecilia (who's +RES -SPD) from that Triangle Banner a while back who's already got the Raven build. 

I guess the only problem is, I've got one Klein left for Deathblow 3, and I think I'd much rather give it to Cherche. So I suppose for now, Cecilia would have to stick with ATK+3 which isn't optimal but not awful... Gah. I'll just have to see if Cecilia really is a bonus unit and whether or not I can get my Leon to use as a bonus unit. ;A;

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Photo bucket seems to be able to deal with it!

It's not showing on my screen at least :/

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

@Oboro! I can just put shades onto the Titania I made recently.

@Rezzy Drop Photobucket so hard it breaks in pieces.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

I don't see anything.

Does being on mobile have anything to do with it?

Dang it, it shows for me, give me a minute.

I just want to say, and I'm super late on this, but Clive looks amazing. The color on his armor looks majestic and he just overall looks great. They should just have Tobi do the rest of the characters. His style is probably my favorite, but he's competing with Kaya8. I don't care if he's a shit unit, I want to use him because of how gorgeous his art is.

12 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I just want to say, and I'm super late on this, but Clive looks amazing. The color on his armor looks majestic and he just overall looks great. They should just have Tobi do the rest of the characters. His style is probably my favorite, but he's competing with Kaya8. I don't care if he's a shit unit, I want to use him because of how gorgeous his art is.

It doesn't look bad per se, but it makes him look 15 years younger than he's supposed to be.

El5ujke.png

@Oboro!@Vaximillian@MrSmokestack You may commence dealing with it.

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I can't deal with it! It's just way too cool!

HOW DID YOU DO THIS!?

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Why can't this always be your profile icon?

I can already hear the galloping of horses in the distance...

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Rezzy Shades Titania is the best Titania.

And given that Titania is the best Greil Merc, she’s the best ever.

I didn't realize she was that popular.  I suppose I can embrace my inner Titania.

Anyway, I've got my Fae up to almost level 40. But before I start getting to use her, she'll need a bunch of inheritance, which means a bunch of feathers...

After Alfie, should I go for her promotion? I want to put her on defensively, and since she's already 5*, Lightning Breath+ will be sufficient to do her job (even -HP, it takes care of Reinhardt except maybe if he as a Goad in addition to everything else I stuck on him). Hana and Camus are tempting, but they'll mostly be a PvE addition...

I have a 5-star Fae who is +atk -HP. She is amazing, tanks all the enemy Reinhardts and Olwens, and is all around awesome. I say go for it, especially if you need a strong green.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I have a 5-star Fae who is +atk -HP. She is amazing, tanks all the enemy Reinhardts and Olwens, and is all around awesome. I say go for it, especially if you need a strong green.

Don't really need a strong green (I have a Hector, Nino, and to a lesser extent Anna and Robin (F)), but more greens will be nice in PvE, and this particular green...

Why did I ever let Arcanite stop me using Fae past level 26?

Yeah, I suppose that's fair enough. If you don't have anyone else you want to promote more than Fae, go for it.

So with three new units I've recently pulled (being underdressed Frederick, barely dressed Gaius and, sadly, fully dressed Saber), I've got two minus attacks and one minus speed -.- Who did I annoy this time? 

My duplicate Hector and Cain did not make up for this. 

Katarina thankfully did make up for it a little, being +Atk, but she's the one I'll likely use the least, having already got Leo, Tharja and Sanaki at 5*... 

Oh well. Can't complain with 5*s. I hope my Leon is good when (if) I pull him -.- 

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I've been super on the fence about upgrading Cecilia for the longest time because I know everyone says she's amazing. (Mine is also +ATK -HP). And I believe them. I've faced Raven and Blade Cecilias in the Arena that consistently give me trouble. And if Heroes keeps up with the trend of free characters as Arena bonus units, I think it may be Cecilia's turn next week, so it'd be a great time to upgrade her. Heck, I've got 83k feathers. I could promote Cecilia and Nino for the tome and still upgrade Palla and Cherche like I planned. Plus I've already got a 5 star Cecilia (who's +RES -SPD) from that Triangle Banner a while back who's already got the Raven build. 

I guess the only problem is, I've got one Klein left for Deathblow 3, and I think I'd much rather give it to Cherche. So I suppose for now, Cecilia would have to stick with ATK+3 which isn't optimal but not awful... Gah. I'll just have to see if Cecilia really is a bonus unit and whether or not I can get my Leon to use as a bonus unit. ;A;

If you are going for Blade Cecilia, I recommend using a +Spd nature. She needs every point in speed she can get. Give Death Blow to Cherche. Cecilia needs Life and Death, not Death Blow. Cecilia will be fine using Attack +3 for now.

If you are going for Raven Cecilia, yours will be fine, although -Res or -Def will be more ideal. Raven Cecilia needs Moonbow, Triangle Adept, and Quick Riposte.

Cecilia +Spd -Res
Gronnblade, Moonbow
Life and Death, Desperation
Hone Cavalry
Player Phase 125:8:19
Player Phase (26/36HP) 131:3:18

Cecilia +Atk -Res
Gronnraven, Moonbow
Triangle Adept, Quick Riposte
Player Phase 48:59:45
Player Phase (Fury) 50:42:60
Player Phase (-Def) 49:56:47

Depending on how common Cancel Affinity is, you might want to run Fury.

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

@Rezzy you look like a cool mom now!

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

There's the @Rezzy we know!

I have a +Spd -HP 5* Fae. I'd use her, but there's a couple of things she'd need first, like Triangle Adept, Lightning Breath, and Quick Riposte.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Now that’s the @Rezzy we all know and love! You are associated with Shades Titania in my mind for some reason.

I have a [+Atk, −Def] Fae and am going to use her ifwhen I get a Celica.

I guess Titania is officially my mascot now.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

If you are going for Blade Cecilia, I recommend using a +Spd nature. She needs every point in speed she can get. Give Death Blow to Cherche. Cecilia needs Life and Death, not Death Blow. Cecilia will be fine using Attack +3 for now.

If you are going for Raven Cecilia, yours will be fine, although -Res or -Def will be more ideal. Raven Cecilia needs Moonbow, Triangle Adept, and Quick Riposte.

Cecilia +Spd -Res
Gronnblade, Moonbow
Life and Death, Desperation
Hone Cavalry
Player Phase 125:8:19
Player Phase (26/36HP) 131:3:18

Cecilia +Atk -Res
Gronnraven, Moonbow
Triangle Adept, Quick Riposte
Player Phase 48:59:45
Player Phase (Fury) 50:42:60
Player Phase (-Def) 49:56:47

Depending on how common Cancel Affinity is, you might want to run Fury.

Wow. Thanks for the builds! I'll try to consider them if I have the resources to do so...

The only problem is, I likely wouldn't ever be able to use a Cecilia with LaD or QR in the Arena since those skills are locked in at 5 stars (unless I'm lucky enough to get some completely awful 5 star characters). I don't mind promoting a character to 5 stars simply to give their weapon away, especially if it's a great weapon like a blade tome. But getting the 3rd level of certain skills doesn't always feel like it's worth it unless I plan to use that character in the Arena a lot because I need all the points I can get.