• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Never heard of them, but surely they show how I imagine your reaction. 

Never heard of My Little Pony? That franchise is famous and has been around since the 80s. It's, well, about cartoon ponies! The specific version I was referring to was Friendship is Magic, the most recent iteration. Rarity and Rainbow Dash were the ponies in those gifs. Rainbow Dash being the second one, of course, since she's obviously the one with the rainbow mane and tail.

Heh, good! XD

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Never heard of My Little Pony? That franchise is famous and has been around since the 80s. It's, well, about cartoon ponies! The specific version I was referring to was Friendship is Magic, the most recent iteration. Rarity and Rainbow Dash were the ponies in those gifs. Rainbow Dash being the second one, of course, since she's obviously the one with the rainbow mane and tail.

Heh, good! XD

Since the eighties? Perhaps I'm a little ignorant from the moment too many colors are involved or they sell other overly sweet stuff here in Europe. ^^ 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Since the eighties? Perhaps I'm a little ignorant from the moment too many colors are involved or they sell other overly sweet stuff here in Europe. ^^ 

Yep. But I see.

So we don't keep straying off topic though, as much as I may be tempted to keep throwing more orbs for yet more possible Summer Freddys, I really do want to restrain myself. XD

Well 20 orbs down the drain trying for Flying Olivia because I Need a flying dancer and nothing to show but a few SI fodders, feathers and a 3.50% pity rate.  I gave up on trying for Leo so I could use all my orbs for Olivia and it looks like this banner is going to be a pain.  Maybe I will get her tomorrow because I don't feel like grinding CCs today.

Finally decided to start pulling Ylissean Travelers hoping for Sumia, Maribelle or Olivia and after spending 200 orbs I got pitybroken by Ike (Celica or F!Celica is getting Aether off him plus what is the deal with Ike being a pitybreaker for me these last two months?), Nanna (wrong troubadour) and then...

Spoiler

I got flying Olivia with a neutral nature which is probably the best I could ask for! Not sure if I will try more for Maribelle or Sumia. Maribelle would be nice but I already have Elise and somewhat built Clarine and Priscilla as backup healers nor do I really need Sumia since I already have lots of lance fliers.

Other highlights was a nice Caeda I pulled with a +Spd/-Def nature. Maybe I will actually build her now. Heck, I got eleven copies of her just from today alone so maybe that is a sign to +10 her someday. Also got some copies of Palla so now I have Goad Flier fodder (I really wish Palla could be more then just fodder in this game) and I am still waiting on one more A!Tiki to come so I can finally +10 her. Now I need to save orbs for the Fighter banner because I would like to pull for M!Grima to put in both my Armor and Dragon team.

Edited by NSSKG151
removed photo

Between the BHB, TT, Daily Rewards, and Whatever-That-Newest-Mode-Is-Called orbs I saved up... Plus the 20 orbs for the debut of that newest mode, I decided to give the Ylissean Summer one last shot with 58 orbs in hand.

And holy balls, DID I JUST HIT THE JACKPOT!

9A5I5W1.png

gNLqDuI.png

rMbgAWz.png

All this in under 45 orbs!

The IVs for Tiki and Robin are inconsequential, their purpose is to assist with SP grinding.

IVs for Zelgius are a bit unfortunate (+Def/-SPD), but that can be patched up.  I just can't believe I managed to snag him off focus!

No way my luck hold off like this in the next few banners. lol

I said I need to get Summer Leo because the Event is almost over and I got him on the second pull (3 counting Summon where I didn't get any Red Orbs).). I have been literally so lucky with pulling the Summer Heroes, I literally told myself I'f be floored if I got him as quick as I did.

And with that, all of the Summer Heroes I was absolutely itching to get have been obtained. I may try a could more times for Innes and perhaps Robin if I can get a chance but I'm not counting on my luck to continue~

7 hours ago, daisy jane said:

so basically. i think this game only has several characters. They are. 

Sophia. 
Jakob
Maria 
Hinata
Lon'qu. 

that's. ALL that i pull. ALL the time. ugh. :( this game. 

Lucky, it took me forever to get Lon'qu :I

I got Maribelle and Fly Girl Olivia on the same pull today!

Maribelle's +ATK/-SPD, which would be annoying if she didn't have Genny-level ATK and access to Hone Cavalry to patch her still-pretty-alright SPD up. She does have both of those things though, so she's gonna be great. I also look forward to playing with Trilemma+. That looks like a fun little toy.

Olivia is neutral, so I'm sure she'll be alright. I really wasn't expecting her, but having an extra flying dancer is gonna be great. Not 100% sold on Skuld, but I'll see what her stats are before I consider switching her sword out.

Also got a whole buncha feathers, but really Maribelle was all I wanted from this banner (since there's no way IntSys will ever give us access to Wrathful or Dazzling Staff on a 4-Star unit, so I want her now while she's a focus unit), so between her, the surprise Olivia, and getting Sumia back when the banner dropped, I'm super happy.

Saving up for the Legendary banner now, since I'm certain it will have Bold Lissa and I missed her back in Winter's Envoy.

13 orbs and the friendship orbs are thousands of points away, so I'll settle for three final pulls on the Summer's Arrival banner at 4%. It's not been a good time with this banner with zero focus units obtained, will that change?

Only one red orb, not surprised.

3* Eliwood Neutral
3* Oboro +Res -HP
4* Boey +Spd -Res

Wow, that could not have gone worse. Final tally from the banner is Lene, Hector, Nephenee and Lyn. Do I even bother switching to the second summer banner and risk the same happening? It's kinda deflating to see an orb count of zero with nothing on the horizon. Got basically nothing going now except HM farming.

Edited by Humanoid

@mcsilas @mampfoid Promote your Shigure. I'm so stoked though. He went from 43 SPD which is pretty darn awesome to 49 without buffs. Raven's going to be keeping the Heavy Blade seal it seems. I know exactly who's getting Flashing Blade...

I did two more YOLO summons last night and got two 3 stars. Both circles had three blue stones. Well at the reset, I got back up to 9 orbs. Decided...why not? I'm still at 3% pity rate. Two blue stones. Perfect. First one is a 3 star Lukas. Too bad I already have all the Lukas copies I need. Oh well! Next blue stone...

NEPHENEE HOW? I don't know what my luck is, but I'm super surprised I haven't been hit by a car. Granted I've been extra careful since my last round of luck. She's even +RES -SPD. The perfect nature for foddering off Wrath to one very beautiful monk. 0 orbs. But my day is made.

45 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

NEPHENEE HOW? I

Cool, congratulations!

I hope my luck will return as well with the legendary banner. 

45 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I know exactly who's getting Flashing Blade...

Who? (Shigure can't equip it sadly)

46 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Promote your Shigure.

Ok boss. He'll be next after Walhart. 

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Cool, congratulations!

I hope my luck will return as well with the legendary banner. 

Who? (Shigure can't equip it sadly)

Ok boss. He'll be next after Walhart. 

>.> Well drat. I forgot about how stupid Flashing Blade was. No problem. Raven can have Flashing Blade and Shigure can have Heavy Blade. I'll make it work. 

Went to grind Tempest Trial to gather up the orb rewards. After accumulating enough for a full summon I decided to try my luck for Linde because Starfish+ is looking great.

Two colorless, two reds, and one green. First colorless I pick gives me

Ae4Ynz8.jpg

Linde! Wow I was not actually expecting her. She’s -atk/+def but that’s inconsequential because she is just fodder.

I go and summon the two reds that are still left just in case Tiki was behind those... she wasn’t. I did get my first Soleil though so that’s great.

With that, it’s time to save up orbs again until normal Takumi shows up in a banner.

@NegativeExponents- congrats on the Linde! She seems fun to use!

@Rafiel's Aria wow your streak continues! Hope you squeeze out that luck even more

i had a terrible day at work so i foolishly used orbs to make me feel better in the Awakening banner. Also tried a last chance for Noire. That was a horrible idea, and now i’m under 20 orbs- if anything i should’ve spent it on seasonals

sigh well at least i have swap fodder again, another Lissa for Gravity, a +Atk/-Res Cherche to replace -Spd and a +Atk/-HP Athena.

but yeah red was supposed to have good fodder but instead i get things like Ogma, Seliph, Sophia and Seth (well he has swap at least)

Almost the end for the Summer Heroes and on my first "final attempt" I got Summer Corrin! Gave one last try for Robin and got Shiro. I may try once more for Innes but I think I've been more than lucky this time around.

9kXsJbY.png?1

If only my face had been recorded when this Hail Mary actually connected. It might've generated a couple of chuckles.

The boon/bane is a mixed bag (+Spd/-Atk) but hey, I completed the Summer's Arrival set on its final day and finally have some form of Innes. I would try to see if I could replicate this with Gaius, but that would require caring about him even slightly. And even if I got a 5* from trying, it would likely be vanilla Innes if my luck really wants me to lose my mind a Frederick dup anyways.

@mampfoid @Vaximillian @mcsilas @rafi5571 @Rafiel's Aria

Okay, I need one of you to rub me and play the lotto because I seriously want my luck to be contagious!  After scoring a Summer Tiki, Summer Robin, and Zelgius yesterday (reference), I got another one!

JGONpEs.jpg

Morgan finally came home!

nsyKPWO.png

+SPD/-RES

I choose to interpret those IVs as to mean that I should lean into her speed stat and turn this girl into the fastest girl in the west.  Which means I'll have to give her darting blow whole I wait for either Linus to return or for WE! Robin to make a comeback.  Hopefully Legendary Lyn will return soon, too. :^_^:

Only problem now is, depending on how the upcoming banners look, I might not be able to summon on the Ylissean Travelers banner by the time it ends...  Plus I'm out of orbs...

In gonna have to invest hard into these units to make them worth the expense. lol

@mcsilas I'm not sure how I'm this lucky. It's a bummer you didn't get what you wanted... Or anything too amazing it seems. Good luck! I'm definitely calling it quits. We're getting a lot of free orbs soon it seems. I keep saying that I'm going to save for CYL, and I don't. lol

@Selena4Lyfe Awesome sauce! I still don't have F. Morgan, but she seems like the kind of character that can function with most IV spreads. Good luck making her speedy! 

@Selena4Lyfe i’m all out of luck it seems but congrats on the Morgan! Glad you have one of the units you like :)

@Rafiel's Aria it’s not even CYL i’m worried about, it’s the legendary banner and the next seasonal haha

but yea can’t wait for those orbs. 

@mampfoid i didn’t really even need to pull or want any units too badly but oh well. Emotional summoning is dangerous haha, i just needed to vent my overtime frustrations in the game.