• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

image.png

I did it; I pulled a Summer Cordelia and she's +Atk/-Res!

Pitybreakers I got before getting her:
+Def/-Spd Azura
+Atk/-Res Tana
+Def/-Spd Summer Tana

Nice catches!  The Cordie and Tana look to have some excellent IVs, and the less ideal IVs can be patched up with A-slots and spurs. ^_^

1 minute ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Nice catches!  The Cordie and Tana look to have some excellent IVs, and the less ideal IVs can be patched up with A-slots and spurs. ^_^

The Azura got merged into my +Res/-Spd one (I figured that +Res could be useful for Ploying... that is, if I were to actually give her a Ploy skill in the first place).

+Def/-Spd Summer Tana mainly got some cheap investment in the form of Draw Back and Glimmer. She also got her HM maxed during the TT along with:
+Atk/-Spd Cherche
+1 neutral Summer Corrin (Blarblade+ set FTW)
+Def/-Spd Elincia
+Def/-Spd Summer Linde (started from 0 HM; received Glimmer, Draw Back, Hone Cavalry, and G. Tomebreaker 3)
+HP/-Res Summer YTiki (started from 0 HM; received Draw Back and Swordbreaker 2)

Thank goodness for New Years Azura having Hone Fliers by default. Running a team of +Spd/-Atk NY Azura, +3 "Marth", +Def/-Spd Summer Linde, and +Def/-Spd Summer Tana took some amount of thinking at times.

6 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Morgan finally came home!

*rub* *rub* *rub*

Great, congratulations! I also have a +SPD Morgan and she is great. Her bane isn't so good though, since that hampers her ability to run her vanilla set a bit. 

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

i just needed to vent my overtime frustrations in the game.

In the past I put this into sports and it worked well. Don't know why I (mostly) stopped. 

Congrats on everyone's pulls. I saw the banners disappearing. Could have tried for seal ATK/SPD fodder for my Matthew, for Axe Valor, for red flyer mage or even for Green Tome Valor or an S!Corrin that's not -ATK. But I held fast, and as such I have 107 orbs.

..At least I did. I was looking really crazy at that 3.50% rate I have on the New Heroes banner so I took 20 orbs and a crack at breaking it. Don't really care what I get but no such luck either way. Down to 87 orbs, but the fodder was OK and I'm still in a decent spot. I'll revisit the banner to break that 3.75% after the legendary banner drops.

Inspired by @Rafiel's Aria i did one last pull with 15 orbs for Nephenee, just because she seems like a good unit.

got a 3 star Lukas, 4 star Catria (yay i have Luna fodder again) and surprisingly... my second Azura!

this one is +Spd/-Atk compared to my current +Def/-Spd. I think it’s safe to say the newer one is better despite the lower Atk. 

Ironically i was looking forward to replace my Azura in the upcoming daily summons, but this will do

back to 2 orbs but oh well, i’ll just do chain challenges if i desperatelyneed anyone on the legendary banner

3.75% pity rate trying for flying Olivia and 3*Raigh is stalking me, I swear every red has him in it.  I just want my pity rate broken but I am out of orbs right now I need to go grind CCs but I only have the hard ones left.  I am just praying that the legendary banner has no one I want because otherwise I am going to cry.

Edit: Man the Awakening banner hates me, I broke down and bought orbs because I need a flying dancer badly and now I am sitting at 4.00%.  I am to the point I just want this pity rate broken but it does not look like it will happen.  This banner and my pulls on it have been reflecting my real life because not much is going right this week.  I really hope I can get who I want with the monthly orb quests because I have decided to take a break from Heroes except for the daily quests and GHBs/LHBs until the 1st because of this bad luck.

Edited by EricaofRenais

So far, this Awakening banner has nabbed me two off-focus 5* characters: a Delthea with neutral Atk, and an OG Ephraim with a Def bane. The latter will end up as a merge to my existing Ephraim that has a Def boon, while Delthea will be, at some point, leveled up for AA, with the earlier one that I had gotten (she has an Atk bane) merged into her.

None of the red orbs gained me Olivia (new or otherwise), or even a Caeda, which sucks.

12 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Inspired by @Rafiel's Aria i did one last pull with 15 orbs for Nephenee, just because she seems like a good unit.

got a 3 star Lukas, 4 star Catria (yay i have Luna fodder again) and surprisingly... my second Azura!

this one is +Spd/-Atk compared to my current +Def/-Spd. I think it’s safe to say the newer one is better despite the lower Atk. 

Ironically i was looking forward to replace my Azura in the upcoming daily summons, but this will do

back to 2 orbs but oh well, i’ll just do chain challenges if i desperatelyneed anyone on the legendary banner

Oh no... I inspired someone to do a bad thing. I'm a bad influence. Azura's cool though! Not much for fodder, but mine's +SPD, and it's certainly useful. Azura probably shouldn't be fighting much anyways, and now you don't have to worry about looking for her again! ...unless you want to test your luck for another one. Searching for natures is dangerous business though. 

At least you have the Chain Challenges left. The only orb I have left to claim is from the Tactics Drills. XD 

26 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Oh no... I inspired someone to do a bad thing. I'm a bad influence. Azura's cool though! Not much for fodder, but mine's +SPD, and it's certainly useful. Azura probably shouldn't be fighting much anyways, and now you don't have to worry about looking for her again! ...unless you want to test your luck for another one. Searching for natures is dangerous business though. 

At least you have the Chain Challenges left. The only orb I have left to claim is from the Tactics Drills. XD 

That's okay I'm not blaming you this time :P

I'm actually pretty content with that pull, especially since I had no pityrate. The best pitybreakers are the ones that appear when you don't have a pity rate haha

I'm not going to actively hunt during the daily summons, just gonna do the free pulls and pull out. 

@EricaofRenais Sorry to hear the tough time you seem to be having, it would be a good idea to just take a break. The Awakening banner lasts pretty long anyway so now seems like a good time to take a breather. 

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

That's okay I'm not blaming you this time :P

I'm actually pretty content with that pull, especially since I had no pityrate. The best pitybreakers are the ones that appear when you don't have a pity rate haha

I'm not going to actively hunt during the daily summons, just gonna do the free pulls and pull out. 

@EricaofRenais Sorry to hear the tough time you seem to be having, it would be a good idea to just take a break. The Awakening banner lasts pretty long anyway so now seems like a good time to take a breather. 

No pityrate 5 stars are the best 5 stars. XD I should try to be a better role model...

The daily banners are definitely the baitiest of bait banners. Hope you get some good free pulls. If I can get a Hinata, Eirika, or Shigure out of those summons, I'll consider it a victory. 

Of all of the summer banners, I didn't get any summer heroes at all

I saved like 200 orbs for all the thingies and I get normal young Tiki, Nanna and Myrrh, but Nanna was the only new hero

Oh and Shigure, but I'm not fond of him very much... Is Harmonic Lance+ worth to inherit and who could benefit from it?

Wasn't planning to use orbs but was going to open blue or red depending on which one only appeared once. Unfortunately there was one of each.

3* Oboro +Atk -Def
4* Caeda +HP -Spd

An eventual Caeda merge I guess so not a total loss.

Distant Def is tempting, because I have none of these units.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless (No Celica)

4* Cherche (I had been looking for Atk +3 as filler on Genny. +Atk/-Res, it's a good thing I got one already then.)

I got 5* Libra from my latest summoning session

I'm usually happy when I get a 5*, but I don't know what I should do with him. Is he any good?

196 orbs out of 497 on my quest for Micaiah gave me a pitybreaker L'Arachel and a pitybreaker Hinoka.

I also got a Selena, which is my first Reposition from a banner since I believe March.

Tried red because there's so much great fodder. Got a male Corrin. Jesus Christ! This guys has been ruining my summons on reds ever since Sacred Memories

@mampfoid @mcsilas @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana @Rezzy @Vaximillian @Ginko

I went in hoping against hope for a Rhajat since she's the only one I don't have. Pool opened to 3 blues, 1 red and a colorless. Figures. Did the free pull and got a *3 Effie. Initial kneejerk reaction was to bow out, but I went ahead and pulled the next blue.

V6SqhHa.jpg

Yep! 2nd Micaiah! Drive ATK or Distant DEF fodder get!....

...is what I WOULD say.... She's freaking +ATK/-HP. You can't be serious... Now I have to decide weather or not I want to keep my +SPD/-HP one or build up this one.

Pulled from the other blue but it was trash. All in all though, getting this for 8 stone is a pretty good deal. So I'm out. 85 orbs left. I should have 105 but I screwed up and pulled on the Ylissean banner prematurely.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Yep! 2nd Micaiah! Drive ATK or Distant DEF fodder get!....

Hooray! Micaiah is ❤, Micaiah is life.

My 30 orbs gave me, in that order, The Rachel, Nowi, Oboro, Gwendy, Robin, Peri, and Cordelia. Not even a Shanna. Oh well.

10 minutes ago, Zeo said:

*Snip*

Congrats :D

I got 4* Bonfire fodder ^.^ I'm happy enough with that, although I have none of the charries on the banner. I only want Micaiah out of them, though, really.