• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Just to make you jealous: 

Yeah, that's probably the best I would've gotten if I had even gotten any greens to pick. 

Though since I did incidentally pull bab Merric (+Def/-Spd though as the ghost of my +Spd/-Atk Surtr laughs at me), I guess old Merric knew not to bother with me.

Edited by Tybrosion

I've really not been playing Heroes lately what with trying to recruit a shitton of units in a 3H SS run.

Weekly revival first.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

4* Wrys (I have not seen any new colourless non 5-star units going beck to Mercedes. Stop. +HP/-Res)

Green A has Sety, two units to merge and Sue.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue (Fuck sake)

4* Tialtiu (This could be worse. +Atk/-Def)

Block B has three merge options. On the other hand, Merric.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red (why wasn't the second one in the other half?)

4* Barst (Good fodder. +Res/-Def), 4* Reyson (Also acceptable. +Res/-HP)

Back to the broken kids.

3 Red, 2 Colourless

3* Henry (Stop it crowman. +Def/-HP), 4* Y!Marth (Acceptable. +Atk/-Def), 3* Caeda (Wrong Caeda. +Def/-HP)

4.25%

I'm having flashbacks to that Falchion banner from a long while ago. Anyway, Block A first.

1. 4* Echidna: Meh.

And now Block B.

1. 4* Raven: Ugh.

How incredibly disappointing.

I officially have +10ed Baby Marth! I got no Caeda along the way, and only an Eyvel pity breaker... first one too! +Spd-HP! I decided to go with +Res for Marth, superboon and all 🙂

I also spent like 20 orbs on the Solo banner, and got a Perceval for my efforts, -Atk+Def though.

I pulled a green 5 star on one of the two gauntlet banners...except it wasn't ANY of the focus units. 😒

It was my third Julia. I merged her. But it still was disappointing when I could've gotten Ced or Nagi or Lugh whom I don't have...

Pulls on the SDKids banner have been lackluster...save for Null Follow-up fodder (Adrift Corrin).

On the VG banners, I was amused to get...two 4* Pythons in both of them.

Well my hunt for Duo!Hector ends with no Hector and a pity rate, but the banner did give me the two dancers so I can't be that mad.  Block A gave me a free B!Ephraim which is nice since I can use armor march fodder.  Block B gave me a Ross merge which means he can be +6 once I get the feathers.  I am now in save mode until the brave banner,  Hector stopped me from saving this month, but now I will be saving.  Only free pulls from now on.  

Well, I've been slacking in regards to posting my pulls here so how about I fix that: 

Pulls #34 - #40 on Journey Begins + my freebie choice:

Spoiler

34. 4* Gordin (+Def/-Atk)
35. 4* Hinata (+Res/-Def)

36. 4* Priscilla (+Spd/-HP)
37. 3* Rebecca (+Def/-HP)
38. 3* Legault (+Atk/-Def)

39. 4* Felicia (+Res/-Atk)

40. 3* Kaze (+Res/-Spd)

Freebie

Spoiler

HN5PC1Y.png?1

5*s from The Start of it All (so far):

Spoiler

Bab Marth x2 (first was +Atk/-Spd, the second was I don't remember as I immediately merged it into the first)
Lene (+Def/-Res)
Bab Merric (+Def/-Spd)
Karla (immediately merged into my existing +Atk/-Spd one)
Altena (immediately merged into my existing +Def/-Res one)

Pics (in chronological order from left to right)

Spoiler

J4jsuPc.png?2Bj1ktd6.png?1ChHvCj5.png?18mQoG2t.png?1

*insert joke about Catria being in the same circle as the second bab Marth here*

The Karla and Altena were pulled today....with my 5* rate at its base 3%. 

Oh and no, I haven't actually pulled bab Marth as a 4* yet somehow.

Oh, and this was my free pull from the Tempest Trial banner don't worry, it was nothing exciting:

Spoiler

jtjkvPA.png?1

Edited by Tybrosion

@Zeo You can finally grab old accessories now in the Accessory Shop with the new update!

Just need R&R affinity for those sunglasses!

EDIT: Ooops wrong topic.

So uhh, to make this on topic,  at least I finally broke my pity rate on the double seasonals before it ended. Was hoping for hector/L'rachael.

got one of them at least.

On a redless circle. Sadly for 8%, L'arachel is +Def/-Spd but she has an interesting Def superboon so I might just go double Fury.

Really tempted to yolo a Rinkah though to complete the Fates tribes.

Edited by mcsilas

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo You can finally grab old accessories now in the Accessory Shop with the new update!

Just need R&R affinity for those sunglasses!

It's about time! Seigbert and Narcian are getting refines as well! I feel bad for the two of them as Siegbert probably won't get the golden boy treatment Roy did even though he's his direct competition and Narcian... they just don't really care about GHBs. Runeaxe gives me hope though since that had HP siphon in FE6 so maybe it'll be like Sol Lance which would admittedly be pretty cool (but not enough to make me use Narcian until he gets a resplendent form to replace that terrible art of his.).

Gwendolyn just makes me feel bad for all the Sheena players since she's a far more commonly invested OG armor and Leon... meh, archers never get good refines (sans Niles) and I don't care for that particular one.

As for us being on topic! I have 44 orbs now and I'm itching to spend them but I've gotta wait.... Close Call... Close Counter... Distant Counter, Special Fighter, ATK/SPD Solo, Lull ATK/SPD, Edelgard, Mystic Boost, Melancholy+.... so many things floating around right now, it's crazy. Plus there's Golden week and that's not even accounting for the New Heroes banner coming on the 8th which could be Edward... then when the month starts my self imposed limit of 100-120 orbs per month will be inacted and It'll be torture not being able to spend anything if I blow them all at the start of the month.

*exhales*

So yeah.

I've been pretty much MIA from Heroes these past few days because I wanted to finally finish 3H (doing AM and SS in one sitting can get pretty tiring, but it was fun). Anyways, after checking my pity rates I noticed that I had like 30 summons on the Fates banner from trying to get Joint Drive Atk fodder, and as such I decided to get a guaranteed 5*. 

These are the results from that little spree:

Spoiler

d4ZrTPP.jpg

She took until 4.50% rate to appear, and of course her nature is great so now I'll feel bad if I try to fodder her. Welp, to the AA mines she goes.

Spoiler

pdGtdOQ.jpg

She appeared at 3% when I only needed 5 more summons to get the guaranteed 5*. Great nature too, so I'm going to wait for the weekend to train her up and replace Sharena for my arena run. I mean, I went down to tier 19 due to Sharena's awful score.

Spoiler

asasKgk.jpg

Last but not least is my guaranteed 5*. This Midori's fate is to become fodder for Norne whenever I manage to get enough copies to +10 her. I know she has a disgustingly high Atk but I already have Igrene for my red infantry archer needs and I feel Midori's bow is going to do wonders for Norne.

Edited by Alexmender

3,950 total pulled units, I suck at updating.

Spoiler alert: Both voting gauntlet blocks gave me zero green orbs.

Spoiler

Palla (+Def/-Spd): I like her as fodder, but not when she's 3*.
Soleil (+Atk/-Res): NICE!
Bantu (+HP/-Def): Not so nice.

Barst (+HP/-Res): Fodder~!
Echinda (+Spd/-Atk): Uh, merge base, maybe?

Camilla (neutral): I think I'll turn her into a tome at this point, I have plenty of Savage Blow.

Barst (+Atk/-Def): Dammit, this one's competent.
Silvia (+HP/-Res): This one, not so much.
Reinhardt (+HP/-Res): Same here. ;/
Nowi (+Res/-Atk): Now THIS is a travesty.
Priscilla (+Spd/-Atk): No.  Sorry, girl.

Silvia (+Res/-Def): Ugh.
Bantu (+Def/-Spd): And he's 3* to boot.  Alas.
Lukas (+Def/-HP): Could be better.  A LOT better.
Lachesis (+Spd/-Atk): One of the few that doesn't care about that +Spd.
Saizo (+HP/-Def): Eeep.

Caeda (+Spd/-Atk): The perfect reverse of my Tsubasa.  Hopefully, her kit will make up for this, because I don't have Close Call.

Sophia (+Def/-Atk): Not unless I want her to take out Brammy.
Raigh (+Res/-Spd): FE6 doesn't seem to like me right now.
Silvia (+Def/-Res): Third one, still bad.
L'Arachel (+HP/-Spd): That's also bad.
Robin (+HP/-Spd): Oh man, her influence is spreading to Ylisse!  Dozla would be proud.

Ferdinand (+Def/-Atk): I think he's going to end up as a +10.  One day.
Mathilda (+Def/-Atk): She's useful as fodder, at least.
Raigh (+HP/-Spd): Same bane, same issue as the last one.
Olivia (+HP/-Spd): Again?  That's the fourth one!
Sothe (+HP/-Def): That's a slight improvement.  Barely.

Azama (+Def/-Atk): He can work with this.

Mae (+Res/-Spd): Oh look, Draw Back fodder!
Shanna (+Def/-Atk): And Desperation!
Nowi (+HP/-Atk): Perhaps on a dragon?
Setsuna (+HP/-Atk): HP+5, perhaps?
Fae (+Res/-Def): No, girl, you don't get Desperation.  But with that, Himukai Emblem is once again complete.  Don't know how good this is on her holiday alt, but I don't care!  She's mine!

Eliwood (+Res/-HP): NO.

Legault (+Res/-Def): He's good fodder, at least.

Hinata (+Spd/-HP): That is unfortunate.  And not a green unit.

Jakob (+Def/-Atk): Also not a green unit.  And unfortunate.

Well, that was a lot of fodder.

Nice, third banner in a row where green orbs are relevant and I got none. The worse is that I got no blues for the legendary banner either. Stuck with loser colours red and colourless. Hoped an Eir but got Losius instead. Good thing about the terrible circle is that I'm back to 150 orbs. Actually I don't even know how a green orb even looks like. Even in the Archanea banner I got like none.

With Edelgard here I'm going to try and finish the kid's banner.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

3* Laslow (Bad start. +Res/-Spd), 4* Y!Marth (Another one. +HP/-Spd), 3* Tharja (No, stop. +Def/-Spd), 4* Mae (Seriously, less Book 1 please. +Def/-Res)

Still 4.25% Ugh.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

3* Eliwood (No, I'm not getting Pass. +Res/-HP), 4* Oscar (Why. +Spd/-Atk)

4.5%, Guess I'm off to gather orbs. Golden week is gonna suck, usually I'd have something. Turns out I got another circle because of the event we failed but still won.

4 Red, 1 Green (Oh no.)

3* Draug (Stop being such a draug. +HP/-Res), 3* Seth (Not very good. +HP/-Res), 4* Marth (Wrong Marth. +Spd/-Def), 4* Lon'qu (Okay, this tears it. +Res/-HP)#

4.75% Why does this banner have to be a bummer it was kind of cool earlier.