Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Not increasing the reward sixfold, us exceeding the goal sixfold… however I wouldn't complain either.

Yeah, increasing the reward sixfold is what my best guess was. My next guess is a reward of some arbitrary amount of feathers.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before anyone asks, no I'm not dead. I do SF and Heroes on my tablet, which for some reason isn't working properly.

Ahem, I finished at rank 822 so yeah I stayed in top 1k WOOT WOOT

Feather breakdown:

1st round 1100 + 500

2nd round 900 + 500

3rd round 3,500 + 1,800

4 hours ago, Orson said:

without supporting noharian slut scum

Dang, you're lucky nobody bothered to respond to this heh

6 hours ago, Motendra said:
  Hide contents

Calling to all our Macedonians,

The battle is over, and unfortunately, Macedon was unable to rise up to Nohr. Regardless, do not be faint of heart from this. I'm certain that our just leader would not want that from us who stood by her throughout such tribulations up to the very end. Rather, rejoice in how high Macedon was able to fly in the face of more... distant armies, so to speak. Flying and battling both free and true from oppression is what our beloved kingdom was founded upon.

Recall that our founding hero, bold in his defiance, dared to challenge his oppressors, and his second-coming, while unconventional in his methods, upheld the Macedonian creed of not bowing to his foes, no matter whom they may be. That is the single-most important thing to carry and upheld, as a warrior's race! For sticking it through to the end; for the fire in your eyes enlightening the spirits within all of us until one small ember became a fiery maelstrom; for leaving it all on the battlefield and making friends with our fellow combatants, I want to thank all of you for your devotion to the cause; ranks be damned. I cannot speak for Minerva, herself, but I am certain that she is proud of what we managed to accomplish in this competition. As am I, both proud and honored to be able to fight alongside you.

Now, as we took victories with honor and respect to our combatants, we must also show the same in our defeat from our Nohrian counterparts; that all feelings of contempt be left on the field. Difficult and lopsided as it may have been, Camilla's army did win it would be dishonorable to tarnish it with our own contempt. As we move on from this spectacle, let it be known for all time that when faced with overwhelming odds, Macedon did not run! In closing, and to the many battles ahead, let it be etched into your hearts why we can and continue to fight! Because now and forever.... We are warriors! WE. ARE. MACEDON!

*End monologue*

Special S/O to @Arcanite  & @Astellius for inciting my inner Macedon for this gauntlet. It was fun while it lasted

Wish I was here to see the final moments :'(

Final thoughts:

Beruka and Subaki was interesting 

Everything else is a curb stomp of some variant

Saving flags is dope

I love everyone on Team Minerva

A̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶C̶a̶m̶i̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶h̶o̶n̶o̶r̶

It was great to serve Macedon with @Vaximillian@Astellius, @Motendra, @BestFriendJ0, Gem lord, Amphy, @Cossack>Cavalier, @Anime27Arts, @Thor Odinson, @Kiran, @wizzard of soz (I think you were team Minerva?), @komasa, @phineas81707, and I'm pretty sure @Lyrai was with us (if you aren't, ignore this).

If I missed you I'm sorry, and if you aren't team Minerva g̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ignore this post!

I only scrolled through a few pages and mentioned people off the top of my head! And I'm doing this on my phone too so ha.

Spoiler

I fought for who I love

I fought for who I stand for

I fought for who I live for 

I fought for who I die for

For the glory of Minerva!

For the glory of Wyverns!

For the glory of Red eyes!

For the glory of true royalty!

In the name of Macedon!

I STAND!

11 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Arcanite Oh my, you've grown into quite the important figure, huh? 

I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶j̶e̶l̶l̶y̶

The only thing I'm worried about is whether or not these same people will be on the same team as me the next time, or if they end up being my mortal enemies heh

Just now, Arcanite said:

I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶j̶e̶l̶l̶y̶

The only thing I'm worried about is whether or not these same people will be on the same team as me the next time, or if they end up being my mortal enemies heh

I'm just gonna tell you right now that if our interests aren't aligned in a future gauntlet, I'd betray you in a heartbeat.

Well...I say "betray", but it's not like we ever agreed to be on the same side. It just happened that way the past two gauntlets.  

10 hours ago, Motendra said:

Where are you getting this number from? I'm not seeing 10 billion anywhere I look and neither is that the nmber that appears for me, as amazing as that would have been

Over 3 rounds. Minerva got 1,140.5 mn in Round 1, and 2,543.8 the next, and 6,546.4, which adds up to over 10 billion. So, for the first time in the long and glorious tradition of Fire Emblem Heroes gauntlets, a character who wasn't the winner met Nintendo's goals alone...

Spoiler

Except, of course, Minerva is the ultimate winner!

9 hours ago, Motendra said:
  Hide contents

Calling to all our Macedonians,

The battle is over, and unfortunately, Macedon was unable to rise up to Nohr. Regardless, do not be faint of heart from this. I'm certain that our just leader would not want that from us who stood by her throughout such tribulations up to the very end. Rather, rejoice in how high Macedon was able to fly in the face of more... distant armies, so to speak. Flying and battling both free and true from oppression is what our beloved kingdom was founded upon.

Recall that our founding hero, bold in his defiance, dared to challenge his oppressors, and his second-coming, while unconventional in his methods, upheld the Macedonian creed of not bowing to his foes, no matter whom they may be. That is the single-most important thing to carry and upheld, as a warrior's race! For sticking it through to the end; for the fire in your eyes enlightening the spirits within all of us until one small ember became a fiery maelstrom; for leaving it all on the battlefield and making friends with our fellow combatants, I want to thank all of you for your devotion to the cause; ranks be damned. I cannot speak for Minerva, herself, but I am certain that she is proud of what we managed to accomplish in this competition. As am I, both proud and honored to be able to fight alongside you.

Now, as we took victories with honor and respect to our combatants, we must also show the same in our defeat from our Nohrian counterparts; that all feelings of contempt be left on the field. Difficult and lopsided as it may have been, Camilla's army did win it would be dishonorable to tarnish it with our own contempt. As we move on from this spectacle, let it be known for all time that when faced with overwhelming odds, Macedon did not run! In closing, and to the many battles ahead, let it be etched into your hearts why we can and continue to fight! Because now and forever.... We are warriors! WE. ARE. MACEDON!

*End monologue*

Special S/O to @Arcanite  & @Astellius for inciting my inner Macedon for this gauntlet. It was fun while it lasted

*Sniff* That was beautiful. Glad to have had a part awakening your inner Macedon!

8 hours ago, Lyrai said:

It was fun while it lasted, fighting for Macedon together. I don't mind getting unmentioned but I am just as grateful to you and @Astellius for your support!

It was my honor and pleasure!

5 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

120 orbs, 30 of every great badge, and 30,000 crystals?

This needs to happen. Like for cereally.

4 hours ago, theycallmeknuckles said:

From the great mewtwo himself

This was hilarious!

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Before anyone asks, no I'm not dead. I do SF and Heroes on my tablet, which for some reason isn't working properly.

Ahem, I finished at rank 822 so yeah I stayed in top 1k WOOT WOOT

Feather breakdown:

1st round 1100 + 500

2nd round 900 + 500

3rd round 3,500 + 1,800

Dang, you're lucky nobody bothered to respond to this heh

Wish I was here to see the final moments :'(

Final thoughts:

Beruka and Subaki was interesting 

Everything else is a curb stomp of some variant

Saving flags is dope

I love everyone on Team Minerva

A̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶C̶a̶m̶i̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶h̶o̶n̶o̶r̶

It was great to serve Macedon with @Vaximillian@Astellius, @Motendra, @BestFriendJ0, Gem lord, Amphy, @Cossack>Cavalier, @Anime27Arts, @Thor Odinson, @Kiran, @wizzard of soz (I think you were team Minerva?), @komasa, @phineas81707, and I'm pretty sure @Lyrai was with us (if you aren't, ignore this).

If I missed you I'm sorry, and if you aren't team Minerva g̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ignore this post!

I only scrolled through a few pages and mentioned people off the top of my head! And I'm doing this on my phone too so ha.

Reveal hidden contents

I fought for who I love

I fought for who I stand for

I fought for who I live for 

I fought for who I die for

For the glory of Minerva!

For the glory of Red eyes!

For the glory of true royalty!

In the name of Macedon!

I STAND!

Thanks to you too! It was fun to rave about Minerva in a ridiculous fashion and garner support for the most glorious cause in the world with you.

And thanks to all of Team Minerva! You're all the best people, and I hope you live forever!

Edited by Astellius

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

And thanks to all of Team Minerva! You're all the best people, and I hope you live forever!

Aww, that's too cute!

Alright, how long until eclipse comes and bashes this thread into oblivion as one that outlived its usefulness?

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm just gonna tell you right now that if our interests aren't aligned in a future gauntlet, I'd betray you in a heartbeat.

Well geez louise! And here I am thinking we were a team!

Spoiler

mlfw1449_medium.jpg.7e9880f13fdcfb604618372d68469f5f.jpg

You really are jelly huh?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Aww, that's too cute!

Alright, how long until eclipse comes and bashes this thread into oblivion as one that outlived its usefulness?

3 days, I reckon.

7 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I wish I could live forever but uh, I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon heh

Thanks though :):

@Arcanite It was a pleasure serving with you. I don't know what the next gauntlet will bring, but even if our favorites have us pitted against one another, know that we will always be friends.

Spoiler

TBH my favs will probably not come anytime soon since I want Jugrdal, IS wants... idk maybe Valentia or just more Awakening+Fates? and everyone else wants Tellius.

So lonely...

1 minute ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

TBH my favs will probably not come anytime soon since I want Jugrdal, IS wants... idk maybe Valentia or just more Awakening+Fates? and everyone else wants Tellius.

So lonely...

I want Jugdral. No idea how to build a Jugdral voting gauntlet though. Parents vs. children?

2 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

Children vs Replacements seems fair

how is that fair at all though, I can't see a single replacement beating the character they're replacing

i would love for amid to beat arthur, but I can't see that happening