Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Why would someone put chilling wind on summer Frederick?

I mean, yeah, he has 21 resistance, but still. At least I'm fighting against him, not with him.

For the ironic joke, of course.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I mean, yeah, he has 21 resistance, but still. At least I'm fighting against him, not with him.

That still doesn't beat the brilliance of Bonfire on a -Def Mae. I quite liked that one.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

lol, that's not my Summer Freddy at least. Mine runs Bonfire. :P

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You said he was an enemy though, so that Frederick would've been on Team Ike.

Except I'm on team Ike?

Just now, Poimagic said:

I have never figured this out it bugs me. How does the multiplier system work? When does it happen? It seems to me like it's happening at random times.

When the enemy drops below 90% of your score, they get a multiplier.

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Why is it listing Hector's multiplier as ending in 4 minutes when the change to the next hour is in 12 minutes?

It came back once I restarted the app, but briefly it wasn't listing any multiplier even though it still listed Hector as behind.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

I have never figured this out it bugs me. How does the multiplier system work? When does it happen? It seems to me like it's happening at random times.

Scores are updated each hour. If, at that point, the losing team has less than 90% of the points of the winning team, the losing team gets a multiplier for that hour.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Hooray!

Your Florina, @Ice Dragon’s Peri, and @LordFrigid’s Julia are the most common (and almost only) friend units I got this round.

I think I saw your Sharena maybe twice or thrice in the Battle of the Mages, and she's been avoiding me ever since D: . This gauntlet I've been getting a lot of Ice Dragon's Peri, my younger brother's Amelia (strangely, we're usually on the same team but rarely encounter each other's units), and some random guy's Summer Corrin.

5 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

I swear....

If I get mono reds one more time I'm gonna flip

@SatsumaFSoysoycurse you and your filthy Lucina

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

The Soy is committing the cardinal sin of running a Red?

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

I wish more people would set greens and colourless as their leaders. I'm honestly surprised that I've only gotten one Brave Lyn from the random ally. (Though maybe it's a BST issue)

@SatsumaFSoysoy Can you change your lead to someone who isn't a red?

It's Team Lucina's revenge on Team Lyn. I'll change her next round lol!!

Looks like Hector overperformed on the multiplier. Again. Starting to wonder about the prediction methods.

This is going to get weird. There's definitely only going to be one more multiplier, but if it's late enough and if Hector gets yet another big enough lead, I could see it sticking until the end.

Edit: Doesn't look likely though.

Edited by Othin

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's Team Lucina's revenge on Team Lyn. I'll change her next round lol!!

This ladies and gentlemen is soooo proof that SatsumaFSoysoy, is, like, an idiot

@Rezzy @Korath88 if he's on your list I tooootally recommend deleting him for the time being~

I had to delete my brother too *grumble*

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

This ladies and gentlemen is soooo proof that SatsumaFSoysoy, is, like, an idiot

@Rezzy @Korath88 if he's on your list I tooootally recommend deleting him for the time being~

I had to delete my brother too *grumble*

Rezzy isn't even on Team Lyn to begin with though.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

The way the scores are going, it looks like Camilla and Hector are moving on. And that would not be happy for both Ike and Lyn supporters

You're worrying too much. The prediction tracker changes every hour, it's not really reliable until much later to determine the winner. 

We've seen predicted upsets fail before because the tracker doesn't take into account that the larger team will spend non-multiplier flags to catch up if they're predicted to lose.

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I sent you a friend request if that's okay! Laslow's currently my lead (almost the same as yours--great minds think alike I guess?), but I can switch him out. A lot of people seem to need colorless allies. The colorless characters I have fully built are Jeorge, Innes, Brave Lyn, and Battle Mage Lucius. 

Awesome, thanks!  Nice to see more 5* Laslows.  I already have the colour quests done, so no need to switch. :^_^:  I just finished leveling up my bow Lyn, so I think I'll set her as my rep soon and keep her on as my rep when I go to team Lyn in the finals.

Aww, shoot, I missed the Hector multiplier cause I was at the grocery store.  I'll have to pay attention to the next ones.  I only have 800 flags left to use, so if there's 1 or 2 more that'll be perfect!