Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Game Over

SB.

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Telling people to ignore weapons takes away from discussion.  This combined with the want to turbo yolo onto Walrein makes me all the more inclined to lynch this slot and people should vote here.

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I am indeed trying to take away from that discussion. I don't think an Omega D1 lynch is worth discussion, not near deadline like this when I know I'm a mislynch. I admit it was abrasive, but this is not the time to swing a lynch my way.

Snike, you probably made a post I found scummy and threw an FOS at you off of gut. Right now I have you as null.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

They have similar philosophies to begin with (I thought it was appropriate Eury was a fan of Bard after he initially posted), which can be abrasive in its inflexibility. Idk I feel like Bard's latest post was him sticking to his guns in his own way as really were his other posts. I reread you cause I was going to do it when I woke up today.

imo bard's latest post moreso indicated that he was totally out of touch with the thread other than the votals.

parts of the case are okay, like I totally agree that omega should be looking at more of eury than just her push against me. but other stuff like "oh he's not that confident". so what??? why exactly does his switch on refa not look townish? other stuff like his statements arguing for certain things without a lot of backing is his playstyle and I don't feel good voting for him based on it.

characterizing bard as eury pt 2 is only accurate if you only look at the fact that they're both pushing me for bad reasons. bard's problem outside of that is moreso that his posts didn't look at a large part of peoples content and giving excuses for not providing content. eury's is not committing to stuff and having a lot of nullread padding.

6 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I am indeed trying to take away from that discussion. I don't think an Omega D1 lynch is worth discussion, not near deadline like this when I know I'm a mislynch. I admit it was abrasive, but this is not the time to swing a lynch my way.

Also, I'm pretty confident you guys will get a better read on me as the game continues. I can't say the same for the other wagons.e

3 minutes ago, BBM said:

parts of the case are okay, like I totally agree that omega should be looking at more of eury than just her push against me. but other stuff like "oh he's not that confident". so what??? why exactly does his switch on refa not look townish? other stuff like his statements arguing for certain things without a lot of backing is his playstyle and I don't feel good voting for him based on it.

Alright well I threw this case together quickly cause it's day end so maybe nuances aren't emphasized as they should be. I'd encourage you to go back and read him and see if you pick up on how it seems he's trying to build a consistent set of reads instead of inherently having one.

39 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Just noticed this part in Arcanite's post and I don't like it.    Is Omega scummy? Yes or no?  IF people swapped over towards Omega and you were put into a position of Omega or Bard who would you vote for?

After thinking about it more, no I don't think Omega is scummy, just cause their actions as scum didn't fit when I really thought about it
And I'd vote Bard

36 minutes ago, Snike said:

Bard's at deadline lynch to begin with so voting or not voting that doesn't even matter. Like even if that wasn't the case why are you self-conscious about the position of your vote so late in the day, Arcanite?

Because Bard has yet to say anything... and defend themselves
BUT I remember this being the case in my last game, where someone was about to die and they had never said anything and they ended up being scum
Basically of the people who we're most likely voting off (Bard Eury or Omega I guess) Bard has had the least amount of posts in this thread
there's only 15 minutes left anyway so I think at this point scum team has just given up on Bard

37 minutes ago, Propeller Knight said:

ignoring bard entirely for eury only to vote her just cuz she's a wagon is also really scummy

Im not ignoring Bard entirely, I addressed them in my post :thinking:
Im just making sure my vote isnt entirely useless while I waited to see if Bard would ever say anything LOL Something I learned my last game was not voting doesn't help much

37 minutes ago, Propeller Knight said:

the throwaway "I'd lynch walrein btw" reads like filler on the end of it just to have it there to distance theirself from walrein, we're not lynching walrein today even if everyone thinks he's scummy so there's no point.

I was just saying that because I really don't want a mislynch right now and since Walrein isn't here and hardly posted any content anyway and there is a sub being looked out for it'd be a safe bet

I wanted to make sure I addressed everything single possible route that can be taken ATM... why is that scummy LOL

##Unvote

##Vote: Bard

I guess this is what's happening then

Day 1.13 - Votals
Bard (8): Omega, Via, Eurykins, BBM, Snike, Shinori, Arcanite (L-1!)
Eurykins (3): Refa, Prims, Bard
Omega (1): Weapons
Prims (1): Walrein

Not Voting: Rapier

You have ~5 minutes left in the day.  With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

Aspiring Serenes Forest Mafia player Bardiche was feeling great! He was going to play mafia again for the first time in years, why had he ever stopped? He was totally over the moon over the prospect of mislynching some scummy townies, but at the same time...

There was something unsettling about this whole thing. Something didn't feel quite right. Where were the Raikarias? The Serelas to throw at LYLO? It was wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. 

He had to get out - just for a little while. He'd take a nice walk outside down Day 1 page 19 street, come back,  and- hey, was that wallpost always there? There was a name attached to it - Eurykins, was it? Frowning, Bard gently tapped his finger against it. It was only the lightest of prods, nothing that could do any real harm, right?

That was what he thought until it toppled over onto him. 

Bard, Riddler Rogue + Informed, was lynched D1!

Abilities:
’We gon’ be just fine’: During the night, you may ##Rogue a player, preventing any actions that they would have performed on you.
Mad Tea Party: You know that <SNIP>.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in ~24 hours at 11PM GMT+0. Send in your actions before deadline.

Edited by SB.

• SB. changed the title to Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Night 1 (looking for a sub)

Scum forgot to tie their shoelaces and tripped. Knee scrapes are a very serious injury and so they had to spend the whole phase treating it, or something. That probably had happened. rip nightkills

No one has died.

It is now Day 2. With 12 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer. Day 2 ends in ~72 hours.

Edited by SB.

• SB. changed the title to Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Day 2 (looking for a sub)

>Sees Bard's flip

>"Why the fuck did you lynch town, you should have lynched Eury"

>SB clarifies that he's not town

>Checks my Role PM, apparently town is green not blue

>NO KILL AWWW YEAH BABY

That was a rollercoaster of emotions.  By the way, I was on like two hours before deadline making a catch up post but SF didn't ping me that people were posting so I thought phase end was later on.  I stopped making my catch up post after SB's post where ~1.5 hours remain but the timestamp was 2 hours ago...

Initial thoughts on Bard flip is that BBM is town (because of his BBM push and interactions).  I'm pretty sure that Eury forgot Bard existed at some point (someone can doublecheck, maybe I will later on), so that implies that they're not scumbuddies IMO.  Via is also probably town because his voteswap read as natural to me.  Snike was cleared of his role already (assuming what BBM said about vote control was right...) but I don't see mayor bussing his buddy for cred (it's happened before in Healer Mafia lmao but I don't think it's likely).  Arcanite's is the fishiest vote to me, I don't know about Shinori because they never really interacted despite Bard pushing the slot.

(This is my post that I was making yesterday)

My motivation to post wanes every time I see "would you like to open 5+ new replies?".  Also I fell asleep.  Also I "reread" AKA skimmed the whole thread, and only made detailed responses where necessary to save time.  Let me know if I missed something, because that was the only way I was getting back into this game at this point.

@BBM How could you say for certain that scum had a daykill based on your role?  Also do you think Eury would downplay her scumread on you if she thought you were scum based off of roles?  Feels weird to me.

@Propeller Knight You've been constantly stating a suspicion on me based on my ED1 (also I feel like Scum!Refa would just pass my comment to BBM off as a joke but biased).  I can get why that's part of your read on me but at the same time it feels like you've never really analyzed or interacted w/my later content.  You should like, totally do that.

@Omega. Reread your content, I think it's mostly fine (also realized that "reasons beforehand" could be interpreted as other peoples' reasons which makes me feel like an idiot, and a lazy vote is less likely to come from second on the wagon) but I have a few questions.  Why do you think Arcanite's frustration at mine/Prims' votes is more likely to come from town?  Asking because Arcanite is starting to bug me again.  They have a lot more words than in the last game they played but it feels like they're actually pushing less.  I don't think having one scumread (me) for the majority of D1 is bad, but it didn't even feel like they were consistently pushing me after ED1.  This post's read on me seem overly self conscious (what did I do to warrant the case being dropped, and why is there no analysis of my later content) and it feels like the strongest case presented is Bard's, but it's...more based on disagreements. I should have stuck with my vote here, fuck me.  Also how do you (Omega, you specifically) feel about Arcanite casing Eury in a huge post but then putting you on her level because you're weird and confusing (post here for reference)?  I'm going to push the fuck out of Arcanite if Eury flips scum lol.

@Bard My issue with this slot is that it doesn't feel like he's reading the thread after his initial post w/the Shinori vote.  Here he has no comment on both wagons but doesn't really progress any reads despite it being a few pages, which is odd for me.  @BBM You mentioned you were scumreading him because he wasn't as town as in previous games, but I think that's unfair because he hasn't played forever; I don't know where else to mention this and I mean I'm still scumreading the guy, but take that for what it's worth.  Also don't like this because he implies a scumread on BBM and Arcanite but never really pushed them anywhere.

@Eurykins I've barely misread this entire game, why are you calling me out on this.  I also haven't backpedaled on any reads what.  That being said, I think the latest post is strange.  Reads are shifting but I'm not understanding why.  A lot of the spoilered content is questions/statements, which isn't scummy, but I'm not seeing any progression on the reads.  Why, for example, am I less scummy (when I did even less since we last interacted IMO and left a vote on you despite not reading your posts) and how is Omega your strongest scumread?  Why are you dismissing Arcanite so easily?  Your response to Prims didn't really convince me too.  I don't think you're pushing Omega as a counterwagon, but your reasoning for why Omega is your strongest scumread over me/BBM (who you've been pushing for all day) is ????.  There's just much less backing it up.

Walrein subbing out is frustrating for me, because I'm not sure if it's because he didn't want to catch up (this is me right now) or demotivated scum.

To elaborate on Arcanite, it read to me as though they had a Eury suspicion but voted Bard anyways which made no sense to me.  I'd be okay with a Weapons lynch because his Omega vote didn't really seem consistent w/his thought process.  Want something out of the Rapier/Walrein subs because I'm townreading most of the people on the Bard wagon, which either implies a lack of scum vote control or I'm a fucking idiot and I'm clearing scum way too easily.  @Prims Why did you dismiss Bard yesterday?  I feel like you'd know better than anyone the difference between Town/Scum Bard.

##Vote: Arcanite

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Initial thoughts on Bard flip is that BBM is town (because of his BBM push and interactions).  I'm pretty sure that Eury forgot Bard existed at some point (someone can doublecheck, maybe I will later on), so that implies that they're not scumbuddies IMO.  Via is also probably town because his voteswap read as natural to me.  Snike was cleared of his role already (assuming what BBM said about vote control was right...) but I don't see mayor bussing his buddy for cred (it's happened before in Healer Mafia lmao but I don't think it's likely).  Arcanite's is the fishiest vote to me, I don't know about Shinori because they never really interacted despite Bard pushing the slot.

Eury commented on bard's initial post I think but then not much after that, but also Bard didn't really post after that.  She even commented on the fact that she missed bard after her second big wall post only to find out he hadn't made any posts at that time.

Snike/Prims seem better imo.  Snike from his role, hindsight is 20/20.  Prims looks a bit better because of the Bard push overall + deathproof claim and the evidence that cycle docs exist.

As for my interactions, I didn't really have much to say other than what I already stated.  He voted me for not liking my tone for the most part it felt like.  Which I can understand to an extent but I don't feel you can just shrug off someone's posting style as scummy if they normally post in that manner.

@Refa  Arcanite's stands out to be REALLY bad to me as well.  What is your opinion on Weapons vote swap near the end of the day phase?  He swapped off of bard to last minute push Omega who looks to be one of the first people on the Bard wagon?

@SB. @Iris  Is there any clarification on what Bard was?  Was he ITP?  Or is that the mafia for this game?  Mafia text is generally red so it stands out to me that it's blue.  I had a similar reaction that Refa did.

I personally am suspect of Arcanite/Weapons late vote swaps and kind of suspect of Refa who was defended for very little to no reason by Bard as well as one of the main advocates for a Eury lynch > a Bard lynch I felt.

I'm gonna do this though for now:

##Vote: Arcanite