Grand Hero Battle - Julius: Scion of Darkness (May 14 ~)

Coolmanio

10 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Do you have a Reinhardt?

I do and he's fully trained but he's continuously decimated no matter what I do.

9 hours ago, Kaden said:

Do you still have any of the freebie units? Namely, 5* Arvis, 4* Barst, 5* Fjorm, 5* vanguard Ike, 4* Kaze, 4* Olivia, and chose or have a neutral 5* BH Lyn? Because they're who Pheonixmaster1 used for his three freebie infernal strategies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsd5yOuHwQg.

First strategy uses 5* Fjorm (neutral) with a Quick Riposte 1 seal, 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) with an Attack +1 seal, 4* Kaze with a Breath of Life 1 seal, and 4* Olivia (neutral) with a Hone Spd 1 seal, second strategy uses 5* Arvis with an Attack +1 seal, 4* Barst (neutral), 5* Fjorm (neutral) with a QR1 seal, and 4* Olivia (neutral), and the third strategy uses 5* Fjorm (neutral) with a QR1 seal, 5* vanguard Ike (neutral), 5* BH Lyn (neutral), and 4* Olivia (neutral).

Brotel used 4* Arvis, 4* Donnel (neutral) with a Spur Atk 1 seal, 5* Fjorm (neutral) with a QR1 seal, and 4* Olivia (neutral) a HP +3 seal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKSlCSW81A.

sukwindallinrush used 4* Arvis with a Spur Atk 1 seal, 5* Fjorm (neutral) with a QR1 seal, 4* Lissa (neutral) with Gravity and Imbue equipped, and 4* Olivia (neutral): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91RGnicBLUQ.

Ventus used 4* Cecilia (neutral), 4* Donnel (neutral), 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) without Def Tactic equipped, and 4* Olivia (neutral): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rQGHFWkDi0. Yeah, no seals used for this one.

I have all of those units, but hardly any trained up to 5-star. I could try B/Lyn, V/Ike, Fjorm, and 4-star Olivia. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I do and he's fully trained but he's continuously decimated no matter what I do.

He actually makes this map pretty easy when paired with a dancer. On turn 1, he can dash down to kill the Sword unit, then have someone Reposition/Swap a dancer down to dance him, and he can use his Assist to bring both himself and the dancer to safety. Turn 2, he can ORKO the Blue Mage, especially with a Special. The map just sort of plays itself with him. You just need to bring units that cover the Greens and the Thief that he can't kill.

46 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He actually makes this map pretty easy when paired with a dancer. On turn 1, he can dash down to kill the Sword unit, then have someone Reposition/Swap a dancer down to dance him, and he can use his Assist to bring both himself and the dancer to safety. Turn 2, he can ORKO the Blue Mage, especially with a Special. The map just sort of plays itself with him. You just need to bring units that cover the Greens and the Thief that he can't kill.

Tried that, EXACTLY that, and he was still decimated. 

I managed to do it with B/Lyn, V/Ike, Fjorm, and 4-star Olivia. It was freaking painful but I did it. I dread future quests involving Julius. 

@mampfoid I always forget Lunge is a thing and that it can actually be useful. Great one turn clear. I just noticed that you have animations on this time around. I imagine that's a lot easier than just editing every time you battle the boss.

@Rafiel's Aria I'm glad I'm not the only who forgets how they cleared it the first time. Yay! for Raven joining in the fray this time. He was pretty much only emotional support before. The blue mage ignoring Mia and going for Lucius was a surprise but then I noticed you still had vantage in play. It's amazing how Lucius pretty much took on most of the remaining enemies in the latter half of the video there. Good job!

@NegativeExponents- Thanks!

Yeah, lunge has been essential several times already. For example for Ursulas map

I've never edited the videos since I'm doing everything mobile. My recorder app provides a pause function which didn't work well recently. Therefore I stopped the extra effort, also because the videos didn't become much longer with animations on. Would you prefer them switched off?  

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Tried that, EXACTLY that, and he was still decimated. 

I managed to do it with B/Lyn, V/Ike, Fjorm, and 4-star Olivia. It was freaking painful but I did it. I dread future quests involving Julius. 

Well, I guess the rest of your team didn't cover him well enough, because it was pretty free when I used Rein. Good work though.

@mampfoid On is fine. I was just saying I didn’t notice that until now. I like it. Looks more cinematic. Oh I see. A pause function does sound a lot better. I use the in-built iPhone one and there’s no real pause function from what I can tell.

3 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Lol I covered him like a hawk.

I don't know what to tell you other than you didn't, since it didn't work for you and it worked for me. My Rein isn't super merged or anything either.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

So, uhh, if any of you are really struggling with infernal and have a 3* Barst (neutral), 4* Oliver, 4* Olivia (neutral), and 4* Wrys (neutral), then you could try this strategy by yorotsuruuu yorotsruuu. Barst has an Attack +2 seal and Wrys has Assault and Imbue equipped and a Fortress Def 1 seal. The video is almost 10 minutes long, so this will take a while if you choose to do this strategy.

I was curious if yorotsruuu yorotsruuu's channel was still active and then this monstrosity of an infernal Julius clear came up. I have no idea if a 4* Barst will work or not.

Quick edit: Dude audibly taps the screen throughout the video, so if that annoys you, then mute the video.

Edited by Kaden

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't know what to tell you other than you didn't, since it didn't work for you and it worked for me. My Rein isn't super merged or anything either.

Except I did and I'm not gonna sit here and take you basically telling me I'm not good.

^That's a nice find Kaden

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

And then we shall be the +10 dagger trio.

( ^^)人(^^ )   We'd be the great Triforce of ATK, DEF, and RES

This GHB was fun trying to figure out how to funnel the enemy, and the great memories of playing FE4.

5 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Except I did and I'm not gonna sit here and take you basically telling me I'm not good.

I'm not saying you're not good, I'm saying you didn't figure out how to do it. Maybe you could have if you kept at it, or maybe you couldn't have.

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@NegativeExponents- Thanks!

Yeah, lunge has been essential several times already. For example for Ursulas map

I've never edited the videos since I'm doing everything mobile. My recorder app provides a pause function which didn't work well recently. Therefore I stopped the extra effort, also because the videos didn't become much longer with animations on. Would you prefer them switched off?  

huh that post made me noticed you didn't S support Brave Roy

Kinda surprised tbh

@Fei Mao Thanks, same to you! 

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Well, Roy have had Summoner S Support several times already. Currently I'm switching it for my one turn clears as needed. 

Nowi needed Summoner C to ploy that red dragon in Kansas map and I've not changed Summoner Support since then. 

In most cases Roy doesn't lack ATK or SPD anyway, but the additional DEF and HP makes it harder to proc WoM on his teammates. 

15 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

^That's a nice find Kaden

I followed yorotsruuu yorotsruuu as my go-to freebie strategies guide for a while. I just thought they weren't active or as active anymore compared to people like BakaJam, Brotel, Pheonixmaster1, Ventus, さるGames, and others who are still going strong or are still very interested in Heroes.

Anyway, as far as I know, it's probably the lowest requirement strategy out there, but unfortunately Barst was a quest unit a long time ago and Oliver's GHB has yet to be re-run, so teams using Fjorm, vanguard Ike, and other units are more practical for newer players.

15 hours ago, Kaden said:

I have no idea if a 4* Barst will work or not.

For this statement from yesterday, it works. I just checked and a neutral 4* Barst with Spur Atk 2 equipped doesn't change anything. The Attack +2 seal used on him by yorotsruuu basically gives 3* Barst his 4* base attack stat and the increased stats he has as a 4* don't seem to be significant enough to change anything. Barst still has the highest defense, the highest HP, and the lowest resistance of the team.

As for more strategies, Wohko has one using 4* Palla (neutral) with Spur Spd 2 equipped and a Guidance 2 seal, 4* Donnel (neutral) with a Spur Atk 1 seal, 5* vanguard Ike (neutral) with a Quick Riposte 3 seal, and 4* Arvis with a Seal Atk 1 seal. Yep, no dancers or healers. It does require that you have played when Palla was a free unit or have a neutral one lying around.

Still waiting on that freebie infernal Julius clear with 4* or 5* Julius.

Edited by Kaden

@Zeo I didn’t notice your clear until now. It was well done! Matthew took a magic hit even with panic in effect, now that’s something. Weird to see the dagger user aim for Matt instead of Inigo. I mean, I know he has a raven time and TA but even then I figured he’d be less of threat.

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Rafiel's Aria

This put me through the wringer. I initially wanted to do it with Inigo instead of Axura but he’s too fragile and even the blue mage can kill him. I like how this map plays on Oliver’s strengths. Lots of use for a magical mixed tank.

Edit: I forgot about the music. This time it was “Keep In Gates” and “Saturos”

Edited by NegativeExponents-

^Great clear, don't see Fir, Niles and Oliver too often

16 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Making Ishtar kill Julius...   Σ(°ロ°)

(・`ω´・) Ishtar wanted to work out some issues with him If she said the 死んでもらう quote in that battle it would've been more evil.

6 hours ago, Kaden said:

I followed yorotsruuu yorotsruuu as my go-to freebie strategies guide for a while. I just thought they weren't active or as active anymore compared to people like BakaJam, Brotel, Pheonixmaster1, Ventus, さるGames, and others who are still going strong or are still very interested in Heroes.

Ah I see