Legendary Hero Battle (Storm): Ryoma

SatsumaFSoysoy

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Look at free clears such as PheonixMaster1's various infernal solutions.

No thanks. I'd rather use the great units I actually trained/built up, since stuff like this is the reason I built them up in the first place.

If anyone has clears using RD Ike, Frederick, Reinhardt, Fjorm, CYL Lyn, Sigurd, horse Ephraim, Gunnthra, Nino, male Morgan, Azura, Lene, Linde, Bunny Sharena, regular Ryoma, or Raven, any of those four, that'd be nice. I have a lot more 5 stars than them, but these are the ones I use the most.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No thanks. I'd rather use the great units I actually trained/built up, since stuff like this is the reason I built them up in the first place.

If anyone has clears using RD Ike, Frederick, Reinhardt, Fjorm, CYL Lyn, Sigurd, horse Ephraim, Gunnthra, Nino, male Morgan, Azura, Lene, Linde, Bunny Sharena, regular Ryoma, or Raven, any of those four, that'd be nice. I have a lot more 5 stars than them, but these are the ones I use the most.

If you have time to complain, you have time to experiment and run the numbers.

---

It looks like something that's physically tanky and can hit back from range is key here.  Will give this a shot with Spring Camilla, Leon, Hardin, and Olivia, and see how it works out.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

If you have time to complain, you have time to experiment and run the numbers.

I've been "experimenting" all day and have found no answers. That's why it'd be nice if I could find help.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I mean

One of PheonixMaster1's solutions uses RD!Ike, Fjorm, CYL Lyn, and a dancer. But if you don't want to bother even looking at his videos to see what units he used, then you're on your own.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Reinhardt, Lyn and a dancer will probably bring you halfway there. I used a gronnraven/TA Cecilia in addition to that line up and cleared it in a few tries. Cecilia or Lyon should be quite available for you? Perhaps that could work for you.

First Infernal clear. F!Grima had yet to be given an Ally Support partner, and I recently rolled a Sanaki with a perfect +Atk/-Spd nature and realized their skillsets compliment one another. Queue the beginnings of Sanaki, Empress of Begnion and her pet Destroyer of Worlds. (feat. Ishtar who was only there to get rid of those VERY RUDE rear reinforcements)

Edited by Some Jerk

39 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

@mampfoidGreat clear as always, especially with those sick Lunge plays. Just like Smite, it's nice to see some uncommon positional skills being so helpful.

I decided to record my clear, just for fun. It took me quite a few tries to find out what units I needed to bring to beat it, but it ended up looking pretty simple when I finally got it sorted. No fancy moves here, but I did use my favorites, and that's what really counts. ;-) Galeforce Peri was fun to use here, even if not totally necessary.

https://my.mixtape.moe/aulexp.MP4

Thanks, it was really fun to ponder out this solution. 

Your clear was fun to watch as well, I always forget how strong normal girl is (perhaps because mine is -ATK). Peri looks georgous, seeing her like this makes me think she would have been a great addition to my GF squad too. 

Nothing beats favorites, congratulations!

I did infernal with Athena, Wendy, Genny and Axura.
Struggled a bit, but with the right set it was pretty ok and I'm proud of my Athena. At least I want to drag her through challenges. 

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I mean

One of PheonixMaster1's solutions uses RD!Ike, Fjorm, CYL Lyn, and a dancer. But if you don't want to bother even looking at his videos to see what units he used, then you're on your own.

In that case, I'll go look for that video, if I can find it.

So, done.

Leon, Lyon, Lukas, and PA!Azura did it.  And yes, that's the cheesy Brave Lance Lukas I built.  I needed a wall that could explode on PP.

The trick was to force the green tome to the right on the first turn.  Otherwise, the knight would teleport and ruin everything.

Lyon is self-explanatory, and MVP for taking out both bows, the green mage, and tanking both the staffbot and the Smoke Dagger guy.  Lukas was necessary in order to reliably tank then KO the Safeguard guy (no I didn't get to quad attack).  Leon sniped Ryoma, the lances, and the Poison Dagger guy.  Azura needed her axe to tank a lance.

This map made me think way too hard, but it was well worth it.

Heeeeey I've been absent around here for awhile, hope nothing has been set on fire.

This was a hard map. I pulled an extra Fjorm last night who was  going to be going to Atk/Def Bond for Fae, but bIke really needed Drive Atk so everyone else could actually kill things, and I ended up needing to get Daggerbreaker on LIke so that he could survive that stupid Poison Dagger. I sort of enjoyed the challenge right up to the point where I had to edit the video because I could not get After Effects to cooperate with me for the longest time.

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Sorry to hear about Vimeo and meetings making your days hard. At least you got some compensation for it... and a lucky totem boyfriend? Ha, that's good!

I hope you'll get Vimeo fixed, I'm looking forward to your clear. 

Thanks! (GF with Heavy Blade/QP can work also with Firesweep btw.)

Most of the times it doesn't take too long, also because I don't need to care about things like reinforcements, healing, enemy buffs/debuffs (often take effect only on 1st EP), defense, keeping HP high and so on. 

That's so true... You have fewer enemies to deal with...you just have to figure out how to get to them. Galeforce and Heavy Blade are OP. XD Maybe I should sacrifice one of my Ikes for Heavy Blade instead. I usually just keep him for Aether.

Vimeo finally let me share my video! I think I already mentioned it, but I had a lot of fun with this clear. I really enjoy watching these guys work together and problem solving when I got snagged on something. I really wanted to do a clear where Mia got to use that Phantom SPD seal I upgraded. lol No such luck. I'm going to name Lucius my MVP this time. He was SO important in my opening, but everyone did their part really. @mcsilas @Zeo @NegativeExponents-

Spoiler

So, that idea of RD Ike, Fjorm, Olivia, and CYL Lyn didn't work for me because the enemies kept moving differently for some reason, but Phoenixmaster1's second solution of RD Ike, Reinhardt, Olivia, and male Robin did! Glad you referred me to that guy, @Sunwoo his video really helped me out.

And finally, a deep breath. I was able to clear Infernal with flier emblem, using my standard team of S!Corrin, Raven S!Camilla, H!Nowi, and NY!Azura. All it took was perseverance and AI manipulation

39 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

@mampfoid @Zeo @DefyingFates @SatsumaFSoysoy

Here's the latest chapter of Eirika solo story. Genny's help was very much appreciated to keep her healthy while Aether charged but the MVP would be the Spd Smoke seal, which allowed Eirika to double Ryoma and the ninjas.

You work scarily fast my friend. I thank you.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I've been "experimenting" all day and have found no answers. That's why it'd be nice if I could find help.

I think you dont know how to tackle those maps logicly... you start with a base Team and check the enemys and figure it out step by step and then inherit relevant skill your units need to clear this specific map when you get stuck into a wall. This is how i tackle those maps allways with the Askrtrio. Obviously the Team composition also needs to make somewhat sense.

41 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Here's the latest chapter of Eirika solo story. Genny's help was very much appreciated to keep her healthy while Aether charged but the MVP would be the Spd Smoke seal, which allowed Eirika to double Ryoma and the ninjas.

Nice, man. My Eirika is +6 now! I'll let you know when I hit 10.

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I think you dont know how to tackle those maps logicly... you start with a base Team and check the enemys and figure it out step by step and then inherit relevant skill your units need to clear this specific map when you get stuck into a wall. This is how i tackle those maps allways with the Askrtrio. Obviously the Team composition also needs to make somewhat sense.

Maybe, but it no longer matters, I cleared the map with a solution Sunwoo indirectly gave me. :P

@mampfoid

By your request, since you asked what happened with the Askrtrios: I merged Fjorm and L.Ike into +10 and stoped since then doing Askrtrio clear, but your question made me go back and clear this map on Infernal with just the Askrtrio.
By the way nice one turn clear again!

Anyway: Ryoma Infernal vs Askrtrio, no merges

@mampfoidAww, perhaps you can get a better Tharja off next month's legendary banner, as she'll probably be on it. I took her to mainly deal with the green armor and didn't initially expect her to tank Ryoma and all those other units as well. Are you going to merge up your Oscar, or is he more of a side unit for these clears? I finally see just how much I've been missing out by not having a Galeforce cav until now.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

We need a WoM seal. 

Well, This one tanky unit should be just fine to take out on Enemy-

>MYARMISSINGIN

>WHOWILLSURVIVE

>MAGICISEVERYTHING

>THEENEMY

No. I do not want this. At all. Arena has enough of that with WoM as a B skill.

Great job figuring out the 1-turn clear, especially with the poor foddered knight Oscar.

Cleared lower difficulties easily enough, only needing to repeat Lunatic once because I should have taken out the blue mage before he could 1-round L'Ephraim. Lunatic cleared with Nanna, Gronnwen, Knollrika and L'Ephraim.

For infernal this should do nicely. I do not need to be trying to build a strat from scratch with these maps when I can barely follow these right. S-ranked B!Lyn will substitute fine if you don't have Atk +3 seal.

@kirauza343 Thank you for your compliment. Your flying team is really a temptation to me. I never have luck to pull any flying dancers. But now you are using two in front of my eyes.

I wish I can pull an Azura from this Legend banner. I want to use other 2 infantries (not just Shiro and Axura) to fit my Tactics skill.