Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

F909D1660BF07CBD11C9C31595A2700F0A7F19D6

Stuff like this is why Magilou is one of the best characters in Tales. XD

Velvet and Eleanor i could play the best with. Eleanor was fun as she was similiar to velvet when playing physical but not op and had access to Magic. Especially her late Magics were wew boy.

Oh yeah. Eleanor became my favorite character to play as after I tried everybody.
And also my favorite just in general.

She also had Lostfon Drive. My personal fav. xD

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

Magilou was my Mage Killer lol

SPELL ABSORBER! 

xD

With how many enemies in this game use spells, this is a real life saver, and the reason I kept her in my active party at all times.

Eizen i could play with better early on, but not that much later on

His Mystic Artes are awesome, especially the one that
(WARNING: Don't read the spoiler if you haven't played Zestiria and want to play it. That goes especially for you, Armagon, since I don't know how far you are.)

Spoiler

basically foreshadows his ultimate fate in Zestiria: becoming a dragon.

Could  never get the hang of Rangetsu boi

Same, sadly.
He was one of my favorites among the characters, so I wanted to play as him, but alas...

Velvet intensifies

That's the danger of spamming her Break Soul.
Had that happen to me quite a lot. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Stuff like this is why Magilou is one of the best characters in Tales. XD

hqdefault_live.jpg

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

HERE IT COMES!

maxresdefault.jpg

PROSOUND!
ARISE!
BECOME THE BLADE OF DESTRUCTION!

LOSTFON DRIVE!

His Mystic Artes are awesome, especially the one that

Umu umu.

The duo mystic artes though were extra amazing.

NOTHING CAN STOP MY SPEAR
JUST TO BE SURE THIS WILL BE BIG ONE
HERE GOES NOTHING

Spoiler

ZIAE8be.jpg

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

hqdefault_live.jpg

Magikazam!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

HERE IT COMES!

maxresdefault.jpg

PROSOUND!
ARISE!
BECOME THE BLADE OF DESTRUCTION!

LOSTFON DRIVE!

Besto.

Oh yeah, definitely!

You should check out the duo mystic artes in Xillia and especially Xillia 2, as well. Those are quite something!

57 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

also is that blonde Kirito

Same artist I'm told -but I don't watch any anime. It didn't stop Corvin from unexpectedly showing up in my blatant hedonistic self-insert fantasies though.

As the whole Rare Blade aspect of XC2 is non-monetized gatcha, it sort of befittingly leased out the character designs to multiple artists. 

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

LOSTFON DRIVE!

Uhh... how can someone use this in a game not Abyss? Does this game actually have fonons?

Ya know, all that talk about amazing female characters makes me wonder when FE will give us an amazing female MC

Somehow every FE Female MC is controversial, and i am not the biggest fan of any of them, either.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You should check out the duo mystic artes in Xillia and especially Xillia 2, as well. Those are quite something!

MY FIST
MY SWORD
AND ALL CREATION
WILL BE ONE!
TIGER BLADE
SIGMA!

wait wait wrong version

I did check them out a while ago hehe

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Uhh... how can someone use this in a game not Abyss? Does this game actually have fonons?

Edited by Shrimperor

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ya know, all that talk about amazing female characters makes me wonder when FE will give us an amazing female MC

Somehow every FE Female MC is controversial, and i am not the biggest fan of any of them, either.

I'd love to see FE get a female MC with a strong, bold personality that can stand on her own. FE has yet to get a female lead like that, unless Micaiah will surprise me in the latter part of RD. Is it me, or is she just not that interesting of a character? Noble in her actions certainly, but not very compelling on her own.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'd love to see FE get a female MC with a strong, bold personality that can stand on her own. FE has yet to get a female lead like that, unless Micaiah will surprise me in the latter part of RD. Is it me, or is she just not that interesting of a character? Noble in her actions certainly, but not very compelling on her own.

I liked her in part 1.

Later however, not so much

and late game

Endgame Spoilers

Spoiler

Yune shines much much more than her and steals all her spotlight

FE Hot Take time:
I like Eirika, Celica, and Micaiah well enough. More than a majority of the male lords in the series, in fact.
The first two especially are a lot better than Proto-Kirito and Generic Prince Boi #423.

I also still think that Edelgard is one of the best-written antagonists in all of FE, but Three Houses' cast is amazing in general, a few stinkers notwithstanding.

Edited by DragonFlames

@Shrimperor @lightcosmo @Interdimensional Observer @Lightchao42 @DragonFlames

I won. My solo setup for this fight was Morag, who had:

• Corvin
  • Brighid
  • Kasandra

But the latter two were just there for the passive tank buffs, they did not matter in this fight aside from that. The only one who was doing the fighting was Corvin.

In addition, i discovered an accessory called a Bio Gauntlet, which increases the recharge on Specials after Art Canceling by 34%. This was very useful, especially when combined with the pouch items that speed up Special recharge, since the current Custom difficulty parameters made it so that Blade Special recharges were very slow.

I'll be posting screenshots mostly taken at 5 minute intrevals so you can see the progression of time and just how long it took me:

IMG_20200814_102002.jpg?width=766&height

IMG_20200814_102004.jpg?width=766&height

IMG_20200814_102006.jpg?width=766&height

Here, Kurodil enrages but i had my Lv.2 Special ready exactly for that purpose

IMG_20200814_102008.jpg?width=766&height

Enrage is no more. Would've liked to have this in Cold Steel 3.

Having accessories and pouch items that speed up my Specials recharge was very useful because it allowed me to i-frame through the bane of my existence during this fight

IMG_20200814_102538.jpg?width=766&height

And when i couldn't do it with a Lv.4 Special, i could also evade it using a Lv.3 Special, since Corvin's Lv.3 grants absolute evasion during it's animation. But when i couldn't do that, i used Chain Attacks to i-frame

IMG_20200814_102540.jpg?width=766&height

I could use New Moon to evade it but i didn't have the timing for it down unlike with Rampage Train. Of course, since this was a solo fight, Chain Attacks were pretty much exclusivley used for the i-frames. 

IMG_20200814_102542.jpg?width=766&height

IMG_20200814_102544.jpg?width=766&height

I use my Lv.3 Special here to avoid being killed instantly under normal circumstances, the move doesn't instantly kill you but since enemy stats were set to max, well...

IMG_20200814_103035.jpg?width=766&height

30 minutes have passed

And then

Preparing to do the finishing blow

IMG_20200814_103037.jpg?width=766&height

Omae wa mou shindeiru

IMG_20200814_103039.jpg?width=766&height

IMG_20200814_103040.jpg?width=766&height

Satisfaction: 100%. After 33 minutes of combat, i finally won. For referance, soloing this fight on Normal takes me about 12 minutes. Soloing it on my original Custom setting takes me about 15. 

Now do i do this with the other Superbosses?

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

also is that blonde Kirito

Well yes but actually no but actually yes

Screenshot_20200814-105857_1.png

And yes, his personality is literally just Light Novel-kun. Definitly one of the weaker Rare Blades in terms of writing and his Blade Quest isn't all that great either. But he's arguably the best Blade when it comes to evasion, making him really good for solo fights, so we take those.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Curious, why Kassandra? Just for the role bonus?

Yeah, i thought that tank buffs would be useful.

29 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I never managed to do a single one of these.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

FE Hot Take time:
I like Eirika, Celica, and Micaiah well enough. More than a majority of the male lords in the series, in fact.
The first two especially are a lot better than Proto-Kirito and Generic Prince Boi #423.

I also still think that Edelgard is one of the best-written antagonists in all of FE, but Three Houses' cast is amazing in general, a few stinkers notwithstanding.

That I can definitely agree with (at least concerning the female lords whose games I'm familiar with). Tbh, most of the male lords of FE (Sigurd, Eliwood, Roy, Marth, etc.) are as dull as bricks imo, barring Ike, and maybe Chrom, who at least expresses a bit more personality even if it is a tad generic.

I usually forget to mention Edelgard (probably because I never played CF) but she really could have been the MC of her own FE game and I think it would have been very interesting, honestly.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I usually forget to mention Edelgard (probably because I never played CF) but she really could have been the MC of her own FE game and I think it would have been very interesting, honestly.

play CF then xD

Edelgard is honestly the best antagonist the series ever had.

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

tenor.gif

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yes.

I will. Another time, as they will also take a while. Except for maybe one

IMG_20200814_111617.jpg?width=766&height

This little guy has the lowest HP out of any Superboss. Enough so that if you manage to knock him over the railing, the fall kills him.....on Normal. I have not fought this thing on Custom yet so there is no best time recorded for this fight yet.

But despite having the lowest HP, he can also do this

tumblr_njskklyhWV1tiwa1fo1_500.gif

but like actually, one of his Arts is pulling out a mini-lightsaber and making short work of you.

It would likely take me the least amount of time to solo this fight. Assuming i, you know, don't die.

But for the rest, another day. And i can't even show one of the Superbosses because spoilers.

Edited by Armagon

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

That I can definitely agree with (at least concerning the female lords whose games I'm familiar with). Tbh, most of the male lords of FE (Sigurd, Eliwood, Roy, Marth, etc.) are as dull as bricks imo, barring Ike, and maybe Chrom, who at least expresses a bit more personality even if it is a tad generic.

Agreed 100%.
I like Chrom a lot, actually. He's not the best character in Awakening, but he's a good protagonist.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

If you ever play Three Houses again, play CF.

Edelgard is honestly the best antagonist the series ever had.

This.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

This little guy has the lowest HP out of any Superboss. Enough so that if you manage to knock him over the railing, the fall kills him.....on Normal.

Lmao.

When it comes to FE lords, I'm passionate about none of them, I find some nice aspects in a few, but the whole characters don't specularly appeal to me. This applies equally to male and females.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Satisfaction: 100%. After 33 minutes of combat, i finally won. For referance, soloing this fight on Normal takes me about 12 minutes. Soloing it on my original Custom setting takes me about 15.

I'm not the kind of person who usually cares about superposes with little or no reward- see my total absence of XC1 superboss fighting, and that I never took down Pharsis in XCX (I tried twice, but somehow it was harder than Endbringer and the HP regen below like ~33% was a trap).

Still, congrats!

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This little guy has the lowest HP out of any Superboss. Enough so that if you manage to knock him over the railing, the fall kills him.....on Normal. I have not fought this thing on Custom yet so there is no best time recorded for this fight yet.

From what I've read online, doesn't this thing just spam evasion invincibility arts All. The. Time? 

Sounds too cheaty and bothersome for a superboss for me to ever deal with.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Good Luck, you can defeat the Star Wars superboss!

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

From what I've read online, doesn't this thing just spam evasion invincibility arts All. The. Time? 

Sounds too cheaty and bothersome for a superboss for me to ever deal with.

It does. I knew about that at least. It also uh, can force Topple you with it's auto-attacks. I completely forgot about that part. But i've crafted a Topple Resist 6 Aux Core, so this should help.

Took two minutes, to change your mind, lol.

Also, I finally played and beat Zero 4 yesterday, was pretty good, I'd probably rank it my... 3rd favorite of the 4... 2 has a lot of weird level design I'm not the biggest fan of, but Zero 4 had a lot of odd choices for mechanics, so, I'll just put it here and call it a day, was still a good game.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Now do i do this with the other Superbosses?

Congratulations! Now try to solo Elma Redux on the highest difficulty setting. Alternatively, how hard would it be if you weren't using Corvin?

24 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

FE Hot Take time:

I agree, actually. I don't think Eirika's thing in chapter 18 is even that bad-it's certainly in character for her.

In fact, I think Eliwood and Eirika are the only lords I actually really like- I find most of the rest to be pretty eh and Lyn/RD Ike bad. I think there is more to Roy than what meets the eye, but it wasn't shown well enough, which is too bad, and I hope a remake would fix that. I liked Micaiah, but she gets curbstomped by Ike in the screentime department. For some reason.

Haven't played threehousesshadowsfateswakening, so I can't speak about them, though.