• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

I barely scored in the top 1000. Rank #902, that was too close.

(Don't know who won, by the way.)

EDIT: Wait, regular Takumi won? Da fuck.

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Takumi ever manage to defeat his darkside? I thought he was done for sure.

Oh well I’ll be joining Takumi (again?). Too bad I don’t have a regular Takumi anymore so I won’t be getting the bonus (h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶C̶C̶)

I’ll probably keep Florina as lead and change halfway through to Seliph like last round.

23 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

How did Takumi ever manage to defeat his darkside? I thought he was done for sure.

Lyn vs. Camilla repeat, maybe? As in, the Betrayal did too good for his own well-being.

Bit disappointed normal Celica lost, but meh. Need to see if the BK won, and if so whether I want to support him since I have him or evil Celica because she's still Celica. The degree to which I'm invested in these anymore though is astoundingly low.

I'm a little disappointed that Celica lost to her corrupted self but I believe Fallen Celica had more supporter so I believe it is fair that version of her wins so...I'm not sure how many people on Team Good Celica will migrate over to Fallen Celica but I'm going to support her possessed form now since I was lucky enough to get her and should she go down I can still support Takumi in the end.

3 hours ago, Astellius said:

Well, good try Celica, but evil won out in the end. Guess that happens sometimes, what can you do. I suppose I'll probably join the dark side of Celica, since I lack all of the characters that proceeded onto the second round, although I may be persuadable.

In any case, thanks goes to @LordFrigid's Tana & @Rafiel's Aria's Raven, both of whom were frequent visitors, and they're quite awesome! I believe @Tybrosion's Cordelia and @NSSKG151's Sonya also showed up a couple times and did great. I also saw someone's fCorrin quite a bit, but I forgot to check whose it was.

Hopefully my Est made the rounds and performed well in service of the good Celica's cause?

Glad to hear that. I believe I have seen your Est quite often if she was the one wielding a Brave Lance and has a water blessing.

I joined Grima yesterday, it looks like he won~

I guess you could say that Robin had his victory...stolen from him.

Though, that victory was really closely won. Last I looked it was around a million or two points off. Maybe less.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Wooho Team Takumi pulled it off in the end. Thank god the betrayal meme is now done with again. Also the victory feathers are really nice. Let's hope we can pull this off a second time...

Also since we are up against F!Celica now, I'll bei putting up either a TA!Nowi or my freshly build Hinoka. Those in Team Takumi: let me know what you think. 

Edited by Nanima

Okay going team Takumi in my main. I have Siegbert as a lead but elt me know if anyone wants someone else.  Mcsilas and number is 0945856578. Sent you a request @Infinite Dreams :)

Also for my second I went ahead and joined Team Zelgius for the feathers. Might go Hellica in the end if he loses but let's see what Zelgius offers. I've got my Basilikos Raven up for Team Zelgius. Mcsilas2 and number is 3013825616 

25 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Wooho Team Takumi pulled it off in the end. Thank god the betrayal meme is now done with again. Also the victory feathers are really nice. Let's hope we can pull this off a second time...

Also since we are up against F!Celica now, I'll bei putting up either a TA!Nowi or my freshly build Hinoka. Those in Team Takumi: let me know what you think. 

We shall do our best! :D:

Hmmm, i Think i prefer Nowi, since until Now, I could hardly fight any Match without having a BowLyn as an Enemy.

6 minutes ago, Mercenary Kiara said:

We shall do our best! :D:

Hmmm, i Think i prefer Nowi, since until Now, I could hardly fight any Match without having a BowLyn as an Enemy.

Okay, she is all set up and ready to go. :)

42 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So what's the feather hunters option?

Takumi or Zelgius?

Probably Takumi, if the score trackers are any indicator. I went there myself cuz he's the only one I have left in this.

3589968470 if anyone needs extra help

Team Robin went down so moved on to Team Takumi.

Current lead: Sword Lyn (+3 +Def/-HP; Moonbow, Brazen Atk/Spd 3, Wrath 3, Def Ploy 3)

Some possible leads that can be asked for:

Spoiler

Lance Cordelia (+2 +Atk/-Res; Death Blow 3, Hit and Run, Goad Fliers, Guidance 1)
Reinhardt (+10 +Atk/-Spd; Moonbow, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry, Heavy Blade 3)
Brave Lyn (+4 +Spd/-Def; Firesweep Bow+, Life and Death 3, Cancel Affinity 3, Atk Tactic 3, Atk Smoke 3)
Sheena (+2 +HP/-Spd; +Def Slaying Axe+, Swap, Aether, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Ward Armor)
Bride Cordelia (+2; Brave Bow+, Luna, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Hone Atk 3)
PA Azura (+3 +Atk/-Def; Aether, Wings of Mercy, Atk Ploy 3)
Olivia (+1 +Spd/-HP; Ruby Sword+, Aether, Distant Counter, Wings of Mercy, Hone Spd 1)

Ok, BK lost, what now? Also my other possible choices FH!Takumi, Robin and Celica lost. I got a vanilla Takumi recently, but I wanted a sign whom to support and spend 5 of my last 6 orbs to see if I should support Takumi or Witch-Celica:

4P1nyKI.png

Does that mean "avenge Celica with your Takumi", "support FH!Celica, but you don't deserve the 10% bonus" or just "hahahaha"?

@Zeo it seems triple DD3 LA!Roy has to become reality.