Rate the Unit, Day 32: Farina

Iris

Rate the Unit, Day 32: Farina

Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on LHM and HHM. Also, they should be based on when the unit is first available.

- Votes need some explanation to be counted (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating, but reasoning is still strongly encouraged on those even if you just wanna quote people) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Marcus/10", etc.

- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Makes it easy to calculate, please and thank you~!

- Make votes easily visible, please~! ##Vote:

- Every ranking phase ends approximately at 20:00 EST. Do the math for your timezone.

Scores (in ascending order)

Wil: 1.85

Bartre: 2.78

Rebecca: 2.84

Dart: 3.86

Dorcas: 4.19

Rath: 4.28

Canas: 5.07

Eliwood: 5.34

Guy: 5.71

Erk: 6.01

Lyn: 6.07

Matthew: 6.17

Serra: 6.27

Geitz: 6.50

Legault: 6.55

Oswin: 6.98

Lowen: 6.71

Lucius: 6.94

Hawkeye: 7.21

Isadora: 7.24

Hector: 7.63

Heath: 7.67

Fiora: 7.99

Kent: 8.17

Priscilla: 8.38

Raven: 8.39

Florina: 8.41

Ninian/Nils: 8.80

Sain: 8.83

Marcus: 9.63

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Wallace and my vote for Farina up, LATER~

Edited by Iris

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very useful on ranked, not very useful on efficiency. Fun unit with solid bases, and the triangle attack can be a fun little side-show, but ultimately Farina's too little, too late. 3/10

Expensive little prostitute, but late access and just too low stats prevent her from owning a spot on my team.

Still, flier.

4/

Didn't really impress me when i first saw her stats. I made her go away on purpose...

A Killer Lance and Javelin Isn't Worth 20000G.

3.5/10

She has decent stats but Florina is Better, Even Fiora too...

She also comes extremely late...

4.5/10

She's solid as far as stats go, but costs way too much to recruit, so she auto-loses in S-rank. Her rather late arrival and lowish base level mean she's not probably too hot in efficiency either, although she can promote quickly.

However, she can fly and is probably the best pegasus statistically, whatever that is worth. Oh, and triangle attacks and comes with decent equipment, but whatever.

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

She's a flier with great bases, all above 10, and good growths that's only make her stronger. She comes with an A-rank in Lances, so she can instantly use Silver, and comes with a Killer Lance, always handy. She also appears in a chapter that's great for her, as off to the right is a huge amount of Monks that she can gain some levels on with her Javelin.

She has a few cons, but I don't think they're enough to warrant much concern. She costs 20,000 gold to recruit, but then, since you're playing on Hector Mode, you should've easily gotten the Ocean Seal in Living Legend, even in an efficiency run, and that sells for 50,000 (Hope you're not using Dart :P) She may be the slowest of the Pegasus sisters, but her Speed is still great. And she comes at a fairly late point, when one if not both of the other sisters might have promoted (or Heath, for that matter), but again, she comes at a time where she can easily gain a lot of kills, both in Crazed Beast and in the next few chapters, so getting to Level 20 quickly so she can promote should not be much of a problem. If you're going to Kenneths' version of Pale Flower of Darkness, than that helps her even more. The only major flaw I see is her low Str cap, which prevents her from making great use of that 50% Str growth.

9/10.

Tough one. Not good for funds rank but the greatest EXP sink at that point in the game, if one is needed. She can solo the right part of her recruitment chapter, and is generally a great fighter once raised.

Raven's rating: 65%

Expensive. Underleveled. Fiora tends to be better.

Not much more I can say. Save your 20000 and let her die in a ditch. (If only she were like Rennac, and could have someone ELSE recruit her for FREE)

+2 Bonus for Flying, should you take her

2/10

Sorry Iris I didn't notify you that I'd be out and I should've opened up my Gdocs again. anyway Wallace got a 1.12.

Anyway. Farina. In ranked she probably doesn't exist, but she's pretty good otherwise. More durable than her sisters, and stronger should she be trained. She's pretty easy to train if you wanna feed her a few levels in her join chapter (at the cost of a few extra turns, however, but those monk spawns are so easy), or you can just promote her right off the bat as she is level 12 and she'll do fine.

She's actually my pegasus of choice since I hate Florina characterwise and Fiora's kinda boring and I don't care about how female units look so her hawtness goes wasted on me, so if you didn't train the two, she makes more than adequate replacement for them. You really don't need that much money outside of S rank runs anyway (ended up with something like 70k after Battle Preparations, soooo much money in HHM when you don't care about your funds rank), so hell, you just spent 20k on her, might as well use the girl.

start with 10

-2.5 points for not existing in ranked

-1 for having pegs existing before her could have already trained

-1 for being low leveled

-.5 for costing some turns

+.5 for being able to promote automatically

+1 for flight

+.5 for me actually liking her

7/10.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Sorry Iris I didn't notify you that I'd be out and I should've opened up my Gdocs again. anyway Wallace got a 1.12.

Anyway. Farina. In ranked she probably doesn't exist, but she's pretty good otherwise. More durable than her sisters, and stronger should she be trained. She's pretty easy to train if you wanna feed her a few levels in her join chapter (at the cost of a few extra turns, however, but those monk spawns are so easy), or you can just promote her right off the bat as she is level 12 and she'll do fine.

She's actually my pegasus of choice since I hate Florina characterwise and Fiora's kinda boring and I don't care about how female units look so her hawtness goes wasted on me, so if you didn't train the two, she makes more than adequate replacement for them. You really don't need that much money outside of S rank runs anyway, so hell, you just spent 20k on her, might as well use the girl.

start with 10

-2.5 points for not existing in ranked

-1 for having pegs existing before her could have already trained

+.5 for me actually liking her

7/10.

On Wallace: Ouch. That's over half a point below Wil. Also, I took the liberty of counting, and he had gotten 12 zeros (one being from me).

WRT Farina: Indeed. I don't really see money as a big problem anyhow. Even so, I wind up using the other pegasi along with her anyway just because. (I blame the outfits that pegasus knights wear.)

Edited by Metal King Slime

Ah, Farina. Decently tankish, and completes the pegasi trio. I'm not too fond of the cost sink, but she's damn useful for distracting ballista. . .oh, and, uh, killing stuff. Because she tends to do it best out of the three. Her supports are hilarious, too.

6.5/10

Actually, that's 3 chapters later.

Thanks. Got my Eliwood/Hector chapter numbers mixed around. Still, if you're really hankering for an experience sponge, there are probably better units. Just pull someone off the bench.

9/10. My favourite of the peg sisters in fe7, with than lolattitude. xD Also comes with a killer lance and some pretty good stats. Probably benefits from insta promotion.

Problem? She costs money, so 1 point loss.

Nino comes one chapter later. And for free!

Nino doesn't fly and doesn't have a join chapter that just feeds her easy kills.

Monkforcements do no damage to base Farina in her join chapter, it's hilarious.

inb4inefficient: If Nino goes in the argument, Farina can have her easy kills instead of promoting at base.

Edited by Luminescent Blade