Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

Just a fair warning, I have set the #sforestmafia channel to +r right now, which means that non-registered users will be unable to join the channel. There's a spambot issue going around (people on the main #serenes_forest channel might've seen this) and I don't want to have to deal with it, so that's what's going on.

Registering your nickname is pretty easy. If you want to join the irc channel (probably because of Paperblade's eimm game going on right now), just join some random channel before joining #sforestmafia (you can just keyboard mash a bunch of letters) as whatever nickname you want to register, then type /msg nickserv register [password] . Then whenever you rejoin with that nickname, type /msg nickserv identify [password].

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if I put up SFMM4 signups some time this weekend and the game started within the next ~week, how many people would be able to play?

i think i can play will io be avaliable

Honestly not sure if I'll be able to play. If you started it two weeks from now, I probably would though.

yeah unless I'm hitting the wrong channel I'm not getting anything

I do it as you said but it doesn't let me see if anyone's on

bets on how long this will last

Forever. BBM will finally realize that mafia sucks in his short month away, and then fart out a rainbow and be whisked away to magical fairy wonderland and will happily ever after THE END.

I want to play SFMM4 but if it's so soon I'll be too busy (@_@) Wouldn't more people be able to play if it's hosted later on, or is it better to host it now?

bets on how long this will last

2 weeks and a half

I want to play SFMM4 but if it's so soon I'll be too busy (@_@) Wouldn't more people be able to play if it's hosted later on, or is it better to host it now?

2 weeks and a half

I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking. Right now it looks like Iris and Weapons won't be able to play because of school, but a lot of people are busy at this time (BBM, kirsche, Bal, StSS).

I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking. Right now it looks like Iris and Weapons won't be able to play because of school, but a lot of people are busy at this time (BBM, kirsche, Bal, StSS).

I see how it is.