Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

@eclipse Cause I know you like doing crazy sets and stuff if I recall correctly

And people I know who care (sorry if I missed anyone)

@MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack @TheTuckingFypo @Rezzy @Anime27Arts @GuiltyLove and I guess @Ice Dragon too

and @Sophie 

Screenshot_2017-06-13-01-03-55.thumb.png.73727b9b7147b7747cc266bf5237cbbc.png

It has begun

She's beautiful <3

Make sure to make another post when you finish putting all of her skills on!

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

Here's the character trailer we've all been waiting on. 

Meh/Fodder, and I think I jinxed myself by speculating the possibility of units from Akaneia/Ylisse/Moirai purely because we haven't had new ones.

At least there's good fodder.

1 minute ago, predator_21476 said:

Here's the character trailer we've all been waiting on. 

Whoa, so many good inheritance fodder. Also, what the shit, Firesweep melee weapons don't lose MT compared to silvers!?

(Dat Panic Ploy, tho.)

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Whoa, so many good inheritance fodder. Also, what the shit, Firesweep melee weapons don't lose MT compared to silvers!?

(Dat Panic Ploy, tho.)

Is this the nerf to Blades I've been dreading?

I didn't play Mystery, so I'm not super invested on the characters themselves. But those skills. I want their skills so badly (and it's nice to see that things like swift sparrow won't be exclusive on seasonal heroes). So, if I manage to pull Reinhardt, I may spend some orbs for skills.

Edited by Sunwoo

18 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Also, what the shit, Firesweep melee weapons don't lose MT compared to silvers!?

I wonder how much they weighted the inability to counterattack. Firesweep Bow is weaker than Silver Bow, but because it's a ranged weapon, I guess they justified by that.

I don't know if I want to summon from this banner. I only want one unit and I think a couple of people here know who from my whining about green mages and stuff. This just makes it worst since there are 2 other red units who good or bad does not matter to me when my red mage options are severely limited and weaker than any of my other unit options.

Part of me also feels like Katarina will be 4* summonable -- be weird if Rauorowl is 5*-only while Blarowl and Gronnowl aren't -- after this banner ends and I'd be happy to have any red mage who isn't Raigh and Sophia at this point. Provided her stat spread isn't basically the same as the other two. Anyway, so there's that too.

Edited by Kaden

Hmm, if I manage to pull more than one Katarina (and this is a big "if", because I want to try to get Reinhardt before spending orbs on the Mystery banner), I wonder if I should give swift sparrow to Sanaki. Maybe Eirika.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Hmm, if I manage to pull more than one Katarina (and this is a big "if", because I want to try to get Reinhardt before spending orbs on the Mystery banner), I wonder if I should give swift sparrow to Sanaki. Maybe Eirika.

Sanaki is still slow as bricks with the +4 Spd, so not much point imo. Eirika is a good choice, though it has to be weighted against Fury.

Ah, the 7th Platoon of New Mystery arrives! So glad to see them here! I love Katarina! :D

I kind of regret spending orbs, although I got some good inheritance skills on my last haul.. I wanted her so badly I didn't realize she's coming. Not only that, it's Kira Buckland voicing her! >w<

... I should spend much more time into the TT now... I gotta get those orbs :3
There's also Legion as the new GHB hero. He's that masked berserker guy who works as one of the Assassins Katarina worked as. We would defeat him and his swarm of legions in the chapter called "The Mask Laughs", right after we recruited Merric... I think.

Edited by Lyrai

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Sanaki is still slow as bricks with the +4 Spd, so not much point imo. Eirika is a good choice, though it has to be weighted against Fury.

I was thinking it might be useful in the event I had to have her attack an archer or a mage that can actually damage her, since it might save her from eating a counterattack. But I suppose it's too situational. I just want an A-skill for her that isn't TA, because outside of tempest she can kill most green things without it and can dent some blue things as well.

Their skills are pretty holy shit kind of good tbh

Swift Sparrow finally get its deserved released in a banner. Cool

Rody is as hot as ever. Kinda want to pull him and FLance seems interesting

Athenas base skills are ridiculously good. Ok A skill, amazing Weapon + Special and all

Luke is the star of the banner

Kinda want to go for this just for Rody. NMOTE is my favorite game

But still HAHAHA MYSTERY BANNER AND NO HARDIN AND LEGION COULD GET GHB BEFORE ANY HARDIN RELEASE yes im salty

Edited by JSND

16 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I don't know if I want to summon from this banner. I only want one unit and I think a couple of people here know who from my whining about green mages and stuff. This just makes it worst since there are 2 other red units who good or bad does not matter to me when my red mage options are severely limited and weaker than any of my other unit options.

Part of me also feels like Katarina will be 4* summonable -- be weird if Rauorowl is 5*-only while Blarowl and Gronnowl aren't -- after this banner ends and I'd be happy to have any red mage who isn't Raigh and Sophia at this point. Provided her stat spread isn't basically the same as the other two. Anyway, so there's that too.

If nothing else, all signs point to her having ridiculous amounts of res (namely the fact that she has Glacies and also her Atk Ploy skill), so chances are she'll be the anti-green mage you've been looking for. The real struggle will be pulling her within that sea of reds (3 reds in one banner GG). I wish you luck, friend. 

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

If nothing else, all signs point to her having ridiculous amounts of res (namely the fact that she has Glacies and also her Atk Ploy skill), so chances are she'll be the anti-green mage you've been looking for. The real struggle will be pulling her within that sea of reds (3 reds in one banner GG). I wish you luck, friend. 

As dumb as that is the 3 reds on this banner are all ridiculously good lol

Come to think of it, is this about time Cain and Abel finally met their match? Rody and Luke NM ver is basically power creep version of Cain and Abel. 35/34 atk Horse Emblem Braves sounds fun(and one of them have Bonfire as their base skill if its any indication)

Edited by JSND

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

The real struggle will be pulling her within that sea of reds (3 reds in one banner GG). I wish you luck, friend. 

Once again my desire to focus-pull reds is justified!

Just now, JSND said:

As dumb as that is the 3 reds on this banner are all ridiculously good lol

Come to think of it, is this about time Cain and Abel finally met their match? Rody and Luke NM ver is basically power creep version of Cain and Abel. 35/34 Horse Emblem Braves sounds scary. 

They're all good, yeah, but Kaden needs a good red mage specifically, so the other two swords don't help much. 

Also Peri's always been better than Abel as a Brave nuker lmao

Off-topic again, but every time I see MA's avatar and sig I want to go hug an Ampharos. Thankfully I have an Ampharos plush XD

Also, what the fuck were they thinking, putting 3 red focus units in one banner

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hello Blazing Shadows banner lmao

Yeah, that was a bad idea too. 4 colorless units in one focus banner, what the fuck WERE they thinking? Especially since one of them was Lucius?