Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Dart is also implied to be Rebecca’s long-lost brother which connects him to a character already included in Heroes. @mcsilas

There is also Darros from both Archanean games. Ross can promote into a pirate. Any others?

Forgot about that. Pretty sure it was heavy implication, too. 

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

So we're in agreement. A Pirates banner featuring Dart, Darros, and Lifis. GHB Gazak, and Legendary Hero with Water element Fargus. What a bunch of moonclaves.

Or they could have a Barth the Pirate King from Echoes as a GHB in 'celebration' of his last place

That said, I'd love to have Dart.

@Glennstavos Must be Darios's influence from Warriors. I still think Darius looks better as a name though.

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Or they could have a Barth the Pirate King from Echoes as a GHB in 'celebration' of his last place

Garth, Barth’s twin in everything but blood, was the one who tied with Bloom for dead last actually. I can’t blame you for mixing them up since Garth is literally just a palette swap of Barth.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Garth, Barth’s twin in everything but blood, was the one who tied with Bloom for dead last actually. I can’t blame you for mixing them up since Garth is literally just a palette swap of Barth.

And all this after the discussion about Marth!

No wonder I mixed them up then. At least Barth had a title of Pirate King while Garth....yeah I got nothing. Well deserved I guess.

Speaking of GHBs, I wonder if we get quests during the daily reruns. I hope so, you can never have too many orb rewards!

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

No wonder I mixed them up then. At least Barth had a title of Pirate King while Garth....yeah I got nothing. Well deserved I guess.

Yeah, Garth is as equally insignificant as Brigand Boss was. Garth just had the misfortune of actually having a name, that’s all.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, Garth is as equally insignificant as Brigand Boss was. Garth just had the misfortune of actually having a name, that’s all.

I'm still disappointed Xaizor (or Echoes Saizo) wasn't even in on the poll. I actually like his portrait :(

159?cb=20170404203744

I mean he'd still lose to Brigand Boss..

Also random rant- darn Virion's high HP stat. I wasn't paying attention when using Brave Lyn against him and dang he survived no problem and oeft her with single HP left. I meant at least I could now activate WoM on Axura but those TT inflated stats can get really annoying on the more 'balanced' or high HP stat units like him and Rebecca/Jakob

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I'm still disappointed Xaizor (or Echoes Saizo) wasn't even in on the poll.

Lekain from PoR and RD (mainly RD where he is a Damn Big Antagonist, even though ultimately a pawn) wasn’t on the poll. Both bloody times.

14 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Well, I don't know how, but I've been blessed with a fourth B!Ike. So 0 B!Ikes from CYL to last week and 4 on this banner xD (all of them + Shiro using only free orbs, I never thought I could do something like this lol)

This is the best banner from which I've pulled so far. 

Also, although I said this morning that I'd wait until the banner ends to decide, B!Ike +3 sounds much better than +2, and I really can't find a unit that I'd really use much more often if it had Steady Breath, so merging is my final choice. 

So, the B!Ikes are: +Res/-Spd, +Def/-Atk, +Res/-Atk and +Def/-Spe. I think that the choice is between the two which has -Spe, but would you choose, +Def or +Res? I think it'd be better to maximize his defense, but I prefer to ask. And who knows, maybe a 5th B!Ike decides to come, since I think I can get quite a few orbs more.

Also not sure if you've already merged them or not, but +Def/-Spd seems like the way to go.

I also forgot to mention before but Fae could be a good user of Steady Breath- that's one of her only niches left when compared against Myrrh, since Myrrh can't learn Steady Breath. 

Gosh, so many units want Steady Breath...

@Vaximillian Huh that's weird. That said I didn't really like any of the senators in those games but I'm curious how he would've fared.

Edited by mcsilas

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also not sure if you've already merged them or not, but +Def/-Spd seems like the way to go.

I also forgot to mention before but Fae could be a good user of Steady Breath- that's one of her only niches left when compared against Myrrh, since Myrrh can't learn Steady Breath. 

Gosh, so many units want Steady Breath...

Yes, I've merged them using that one as the base one. Now it's time to think if I keep his default Threaten Def or change it for anything else (preferibly something that worths 240 SP xd )

47 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

And all this after the discussion about Marth!

Speaking of GHBs, I wonder if we get quests during the daily reruns. I hope so, you can never have too many orb rewards!

The stream mentioned GHB "elite quests".

24 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

The stream mentioned GHB "elite quests".

I'm guessing that the quests have unique conditions such as finish a unit off with a specific color or weapon, what type of colours you can't use and so on. We might be able to 10+ merge GHB units if the quests give copies of them as rewards.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Speaking of Sharena, what build are you running on her?

Standard SB+QR+CD+Ignis stuff:
Screenshot_20180205_213904.png

Looking forward to the Akran buffs… whenever the devs decide to grace the trio with their attention.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Standard SB+QR+CD+Ignis stuff:
Screenshot_20180205_213904.png

Looking forward to the Akran buffs… whenever the devs decide to grace the trio with their attention.

I see that an Ike died for your sins. She looks quite decent. Any other builds you've used on her? Like triple threaten or something.

Edited by silveraura25

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I see that an Ike died for your sins. She looks quite decent. Any other builds you've used on her? Like triple threaten or something.

Not really. Before I got that Spd/Def Ike on the Holy War banner, she ran Fury+Swordbreaker+Moonbow (or QP+Luna), and that was it.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Not really. Before I got that Spd/Def Ike on the Holy War banner, she ran Fury+Swordbreaker+Moonbow (or QP+Luna), and that was it.

I really hope Fensalir refinement opens up new ways of using her.

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Lekain from PoR and RD (mainly RD where he is a Damn Big Antagonist, even though ultimately a pawn) wasn’t on the poll. Both bloody times.

He was ultimately a pawn yes. But consider that the Recollections pin the lead initiative for the assassination and massacre on him, the two events that drove somebody off the deep end and thus began their machinations. The machinator loses their immediate impetus, and thus the plots of PoR and RD as we know it would never have happened.

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

So we're in agreement. A Pirates banner featuring Dart, Darros, and Lifis. GHB Gazak, and Legendary Hero with Water element Fargus. What a bunch of moonclaves.

I could use Lifis actually, I have this one sprite idea that calls specifically for him.

Dart- well I do like his stuff with Wil and Rebecca, and an okayish team could be made with Farina on it to round it out.

And for Fargus, only if as they base his Heroes stats loosely off his Eliwood Hard Mode self.

Spoiler
Level 18 HP 85 Str 30 Skl 28 Spd 23 Lck 15 Def 22 Res 21 Mov 6 Con 15 Axe A

8 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Forgot about that. Pretty sure it was heavy implication, too. 

And you would be right; cut from Wil-Rebecca, Wil-Dart, and Rebecca-Dart:

Spoiler

Wil: Well, Dan and I left together to make our fortunes, to help our families. Of course, things didn’t go so well… But when we parted at Badon, that was only a few months after leaving the village!

Wil: Dan?! Hey, you’re Dan, aren’t you? Wow, how have you been? And hey! What are you doing here, anyway?
Dart: What’s it to you!? The name’s Dart, and I’m a mate in Fargus’s pirate crew!
Wil: You’re…Dan, right?
Dart: Uhh, no.
Wil: Yes, you are!
Dart: No, I’m not!
Wil: Hmm… Are you sure you’re not Dan?
Dart: Will you knock it off?!
Wil: Fine, just say you’re not Dan… I can take a hint… It was just an honest mistake, you know! Man…!
Dart: …… What was that about!? And who did he think he was messing with, anyway? I’d run him through as soon as look at ‘im!

Wil: You know, Dart, you really do look like Dan. It’s just so hard to imagine you’re not him…
Dart: Not that again! Who is this guy!? Who is Dan!?
Wil: Dan was my childhood fr… He was my best friend… We left home together five years ago, but it didn’t go too well. Last time I saw him was back in Badon…
Dart: Five years ago? In Badon, you say…
Wil: That’s right.
Dart: … Naw…couldn’t be…
Wil: What? Do you know something?
Dart: …Well, about five years ago, Fargus pulled into port at Badon, and a young man had collapsed on the pier… He was bleeding pretty badly… They say it was a miracle he lived at all.
Wil: What!!
Dart: Everyone in town just pretended not to notice… And no wonder… That day was a holy day for Elimine’s flock. They were forbidden any contact with blood… And the sailors… Well, you know how superstitious they are… That man lay there, half alive, for six hours…
Wil: That’s terrible…
Dart: Then the taboo lifted, and someone picked him up, just in time… …It was the leader of the pirates that work out of Badon. Well, that young man recovered, but as if in exchange for his life, he had lost all of his memories…
Wil: Dart, you don’t think…
Dart: I don’t know, I don’t know… …It’s just a story I’ve heard around…

Rebecca: Brother?
Dart: Huh? Are you talking to me?
Rebecca: Oh, uhh…
Dart: Ah, a case of mistaken identity? Forget it. No bother. Now get lost.
Rebecca: I’m sorry… From behind, you look just like my brother who ran away from home.
Dart: …What was his name?
Rebecca: Dan… His name was Dan.

Rebecca: I know I shouldn’t keep saying this but… Dart… You just look so much like my brother…
Dart: Is that so? Well, who knows. Maybe I am.
Rebecca: What!?
Dart: I don’t have any memories of my life more ‘n five years back… Fargus found me, bloody and limp on a pier, and I didn’t know who I was… I’m thinkin’ I must have leaked more ‘n just blood out of my ears, you know? Now I don’t remember nothin’!
Rebecca: My brother left home… …Exactly… Five years…ago…
Dart: It’s just strange luck, that. Unless…there’s more to it.
Rebecca: Well, he did have a scar on his right side, on his abdomen… from when he was gored by a stag in the forests of Pherae! Do you have a scar like that?
Dart: Abdomen… That’s over here, eh? And me right… That’s starboard, innit?
Rebecca: Amazing… You really are…
Dart: …Hey. Is this for real?
Rebecca: Ah…
Dart: Look, it’s nothin’ personal-like. I just want to be sure. I mean. I’d be glad to think you were my sister, but… I’d hate to find out I was wrong later, you know?
Rebecca: Dart…
Dart: Aww, blow me down… Just call me Brother… Either way, I’ll go back to me ship when this battle ends… so why don’t we both just play along for a little while… Right?
Rebecca: Uh, um…sure. I guess…that would be… Yeah! Big brother Dart!
Dart: Not…Dan?
Rebecca: No, I’ll just call you “Brother Dart.” You might not be Dan anymore, but you’re definitely my brother! I’m sure of it…
Dart: Rebecca…

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Screenshot_20180205-204758.jpg

Four feathers to spare, anyone?

Trade them orbs for feathers amirite

Meanwhile I'm wondering who to augment? There's Lloyd who would just eat a Thany for Desp 3 and be ready to rock with Swift Sparrow 3 and Regal Blade, but there's also Raven (spd, hp) that's getting refinement update this week, there's also a Swdbrkr 3 Florina (res, hp) and a Matthew (spd, res). Damnit I better wait for further updates.

Well. I just had a moment. I think I ran into Pandog's team in the arena. The team went under the same name and had all of Pandog's characters, and I was not prompted with an "add friend" screen either. This may be a first. Plus, it's especially funny since I usually play a few rounds in the arena for them to get them up decently high XD

Edited by Sunwoo