Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I have. Not canon anymore thanks to E:SoV.

He still has those legs; he just doesn't show off the goods for free anymore.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, wizzard of soz said:

1/10th of the way to Boey's legs and i'm hyped

but wow jeez they still haven't revealed what Sacred Coins are for? just occurred to me..c'mon the suspense gets stale after a while!

October is when Feh will tell us, most likely.

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You've seen Boey's Gaiden art, haven't you?

Oh Mila thats awful!

Also, if you look carefully, Luthier is the same way, the artwork just doesn't show it so well.

Also, I just noticed it, but Gordin's old FE3 appearance and Merric's aren't exactly shorts or pants either.

Now SoV Boey in the same outfit- I'd like to see. His new dark complexion should make it look so very nice. Actually, let's make a banner out of it! Timeless characters in their old outfits!

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You've gone completely horse mad.

Also Titania has memes of mercy to right? Both of your axes have it now XD I guess he can get Fortify Cav easy with fort defense

Yep, I find WoM works very well for Defense teams, and he gets it naturally.  I've thought about giving him Quick Riposte, if I get enough SP after I've rounded out the rest of his skills.

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Rezzy Good stuff. I have a +Atk one I could build up myself, but I'm holding out for a chance to build Cherche personally. I just need another Barst. 

This guy's +Atk-Def.  I was hoping to get a not-Def, but I haven't pulled Greens in a while and who knows if the next Banner will have any.

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

1/10th of the way to Boey's legs and i'm hyped

but wow jeez they still haven't revealed what Sacred Coins are for? just occurred to me..c'mon the suspense gets stale after a while!

They are for unlocking fan service.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

1) Oh Mila thats awful!

2) Actually, let's make a banner out of it! Timeless characters in their old outfits!

1) Not as awful as that one artwork of Linde.

2) Pantsless Marth when? I unironically want him to be the reward for the Archanea tempest whenever the time comes for it.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

October is when Feh will tell us, most likely.

hmm, so far away..or actually not that far away. i've totally lost track of time, trapped in the beginning of September..

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They are for unlocking fan service.

aaah, it all makes sense! Boey's nekky legs are the ultimate fanservice, 1000 coins. also lolis are banned from sacred coin shop or i riot. 

Edited by wizzard of soz

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Oh Mila thats awful!

Also, if you look carefully, Luthier is the same way, the artwork just doesn't show it so well.

Also, I just noticed it, but Gordin's old FE3 appearance and Merric's aren't exactly shorts or pants either.

Now SoV Boey in the same outfit- I'd like to see. His new dark complexion should make it look so very nice. Actually, let's make a banner out of it! Timeless characters in their old outfits!

Yeah, I remember the early 90s.  Everyone went around with no pants back then.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Every time I finally get that image out of my mind someone brings it up again.

3 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

You need to try the Blading Durandal strats

Its so dirty you'd need to take a batch after every deathless streak, after which you have finally seen the light of Horse Emblem

You mean using Galeforce to take down 2 units per turn? But yeah, I thought my horse team wasn't ready for the arena. I may set it as my defense team if I don't get a defense win within the first few days of the season.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I remember the early 90s.  Everyone went around with no pants back then.

indeed, the 90s brought us the infamous wonder of pantsless Marth, for which i am eternally grateful...honestly tho..like..huh??? i was born in the 90s but i was too young to understand the horrors of the time while i lived it. am i the only one that, looking back, feels like it was the most atrocious generation of fashion?

38 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Anacybele @Arcanite @MrSmokestack

I did a thing.

XSxnjKc.png?2

Still a work in progress

Awesome! I'm assuming he's +Atk, -Res given those stats? Pretty lucky. He'll hit harder with Bonfire than Luna though, because dat def, even without +Def like mine. Give him a breaker too, and he'll quad some stuff. And make his C a horse buff and watch him do even more stuff on a horse team.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

You mean using Galeforce to take down 2 units per turn? But yeah, I thought my horse team wasn't ready for the arena. I may set it as my defense team if I don't get a defense win within the first few days of the season.

Galeforce Roy with S support from a Goad Cav. Use Cecilia to give ATK ploy seal support

He gets like 34 + 4 from Goad + 2 from support + 6 from darting blow = 46 speed before Hone Cavalry. With proper A slot you can stack Roy's attack to like 72 which allows him to pull off ridiculous shit like ORKOing Brave Lucina and activating Galeforce

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Awesome! I'm assuming he's +Atk, -Res given those stats? Pretty lucky. Give him a breaker though, and he'll quad some stuff. And make his C a horse buff and watch him do even more stuff on a horse team.

He's actually -Def, his Res is just so bad in general, that even a +Res wouldn't save that stat.  I might give him a breaker, though not sure which.  Axe breaker is certainly easier to get, at least the third tier version.  There's Tome Breakers or even Bow Breaker, but most of those units wouldn't survive a double hit from Fred anyway.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

...Katarina?

Also, does anybody know who will be in the BHB Banner with Hawkeye and Ninian? There will likely be a red which if so, guarantees Lyn or Eliwood.

My guess is Sophia, Fae or Cecilia. What's the theme of the banner again?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

He's actually -Def, his Res is just so bad in general, that even a +Res wouldn't save that stat.  I might give him a breaker, though not sure which.  Axe breaker is certainly easier to get, at least the third tier version.  There's Tome Breakers or even Bow Breaker, but most of those units wouldn't survive a double hit from Fred anyway.

Ack, he doesn't want -Def, that kills one of his main jobs: tanking the hell out of physical stuff. xP

And Axebreaker would work, that's what my Freddy runs, if you remember! I edited my post to suggest Bonfire, btw, but with -Def, it wouldn't hit nearly as hard as my Freddy's Bonfire would, unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

This guy's +Atk-Def.  I was hoping to get a not-Def, but I haven't pulled Greens in a while and who knows if the next Banner will have any.

That's the same nature as the 4* Fred I've been holding on to though I can't say that I'm overly interested in building mine up. If anything, I'd probably spend my next piece of Brave Axe+ fodder on Summer!Tiki (+Atk/-Res) for favoritism reasons. Oh, and there's also the fact that this beauty (also +Atk/-Res) is finally finished thanks to a Klein I pulled earlier today. I could also stick WoM 3 on her for defense since I have two spare Cains now.

Spoiler

7tuiicd.png?1

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You know you're just begging someone to post that abomination just by merely mentioning it right?