Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I want to guess Fae.... but im not sure

I dont really like fae

I just see renewal fodder

sue me

Do I need to bring up my 5*+2 Fae? Because I don't really want to take another picture right now...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I guess I got the favor of FE7 Anna or something during that run, even Eliwood capped his Hp, Atk and Spd which is quite rare for him.

I think I’m doing a Mounted Emblem run next time. You ride a beast? You’re in the team! Maybe this can earn me some favour with the Anna that is responsible for cavalry.

@Rezzy: That’s my only hope indeed! Lachesis showed up right after her brother in the very same summoning session. Maybe I should have opened grey whenever Raven appeared too?

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

But then chicken dragon  / chicken cloud / cloud dragon should be interchangeable for both, no?

Sure why not

But Fae is not a cloud

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

How can a fluffy creature like Fae not be a cloud?

That flies in the face of all common sense

This is what Google Images gave me when I searched for “cloud chicken”:

CloudChicken.jpg

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is what Google Images gave me when I searched for “cloud chicken”:

CloudChicken.jpg

It’s unmistakeable. The neck, the fluffly tail, everything. It all points to Reinhardt’s worst enemy being none other than a chicken cloud.

I fear no man. But that thing? It scares me.

—Reinhardt, probably.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nino is a feminine name too. There are other languages, you know.

Learn something every day :^_^:

And on that note, I wouldn't mind a body swap as in what they plan to do with Shovel Knight (I only just DL'd the game, it hasn't been added yet right?). Keep the personalities and general ideas the same, just change the forms.

Imagine Camilla as a man, Lucius as a girl. Florina as the super shy boy. Nowi as the favorite of priests behind bars. I wonder how much Takumi and Leo would be liked if young women instead? Arthur as Wonder Woman (IDK on the superheroines)? Think on the possibilities!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

19 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

That Robin must be very uncomfortable around those two Arthurs. After all, one is really an evil Arthur from an alternate universe who is currently creating a ploy.

Meanwhile, Arthur's partner is afraid of finding herself on the receiving end of a triangle attack if it were in Heroes, anyways.

2eeKEHA.png?1

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, Arthur's partner is afraid of finding herself on the receiving end of a triangle attack if it were in Heroes, anyways.

Triangle attack with effective weapons. Oy vey, three times one and a half!

Edited by Vaximillian

Had to burn a light's blessing but I beat Manakete Squad Lunatic. It's incredibly rare to get an opportunity to use that item, so I'm not bummed. Got 35 more. It was all Narcian and the most clutch use of Hardy Bearing and a healer I'll ever do on Masked Marth just to beat young tiki's vantage

In related news, Manakete Squad has been a blessing on easy difficulty for HM grinding. Found a setup where I could auto battle and clear with no deaths. Most stamina efficient grind we've ever gotten besides Lunatic 7 on TT. But you don't need actually good units for this strat. Burned a ton of stamina potions doing this while enjoying a movie. 

Also, I've got a Legion, a Merric and a F!Robin I want to promote. Who deserves it most? Leaning towards Merric atm.

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Also, I've got a Legion, a Merric and a F!Robin I want to promote. Who deserves it most? Leaning towards Merric atm.

Go Robin + Cecilia for raven+. Merric can be pulled at 5★, Robin cannot.

13 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

Do I need to bring up my 5*+2 Fae? Because I don't really want to take another picture right now...

Look kid,

you keep your Fae

I keep my Nowi

So this happened:DSi5P4w.jpg 

I will not complain about this. Plus, it means that H!Nowi finally has some hone flier support . And I can use pineapple head for the upcoming voting gauntlet. This is awesome!

Edit: Hinoka is +hp/-res and Takumi is +atk/-def.

Edited by Poimagic

18 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Afternoon seeing all these summoner supports and who used them on what, I ask: Am I one of the few people who used the summoner support for meta based reasons?

I put my summoner support to my best 40% TT unit for the +15 cheese effect. Currently it's Sigurd, before it has been Elincia. Both are cool units that deserve the support even without the TT factor. 

18 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Impressive. In my FE7 file I got super Florina and super Priscilla. It was great

I started to play FE7 some days ago and still have to learn a lot. For example: I didn't know the stats could differ that much on the same level for the same unit. 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I put my summoner support to my best 40% TT unit for the +15 cheese effect. Currently it's Sigurd, before it has been Elincia. Both are cool units that deserve the support even without the TT factor. 

I started to play FE7 some days ago and still have to learn a lot. For example: I didn't know the stats could differ that much on the same level for the same unit. 

Yeah main FE had random stats growth, which is why knowing how base and growth relates with each other is kinda important

The good thing is FE7 is filled with so many good promoted units that your not too screwed if your units turns up badly. The Paladin you get in the first chapter of the main campaign is actually considered one of the most overpowered unit in the series