Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

I wouldn't know since that's only affecting your game (I didn't read through the support choice topic for the most part) but she's my favorite character in the series and I don't have regular Lyn. 100+ Orbs across 2 banners saw fit to give me 2 Eliwoods. It's probably a good economical choice anyways since she destroys so much without SS.

There was a poll, and CYL Lyn is currently the most supported unit in the game. I guess I'm just rather tired of hearing about her since I don't like Lyn myself... Not your fault at all though, of course. So nothing against you.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sheesh, did Hinoka spit in your corn flakes?

.... Minerva?

Hey, I didn’t say I didn’t like flat, did I? And how would Hinoka be able to defile my breakfast if she doesn’t exist?

Neither does Minnie, for that matter.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

She's awesome. :)

She deserves more love and appreciation. She is a marvel.

FFOov1d.png

@Zeo: My queen of the skies, damn it. Do you people not know what “my” means? It means my subjective opinion of subjectivity. Jill or Farina aren’t my queen of the skies.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Oh my bad, I forgot this is actually Fates instead of Fire Emblem Heroes @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

But geez, with a Goad buff and a Lv. 3 Spd seal on top of Hone and LaD Nowi has 50 Spd.

Then Ally support for 52 Spd.

And Summoner support for 54 Spd.

That doubles my +Spd +1 Tharja with Darting Blow and Hone Spd....

Plz Fates only allows ATK buff stacking

Vantage Jakob is indeed beautiful

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

There was a poll, and CYL Lyn is currently the most supported unit in the game. I guess I'm just rather tired of hearing about her since I don't like Lyn myself... Not your fault at all though, of course. So nothing against you.

There's something about that character that introduces you to a series, or the first character in a series that you take to that gels with me. Lyn was the first character I ever met and used in FE and even after going through the game multiple times and having favorites (Hector, Matthew, Nino, Raven, Erk, etc) she remains my favorite series character. Even after playing 6,8,9, and 10.

@Vaximillian lol, sorry sorry. I don't have a queen myself, Jill and Farina are just some of the most epic skyriders. Even if one is moneyhungry and selfish.

@Arcanite I prefer being able to negate buffs and have that delicious extra spd her Prf gives. Brave Bow+ is pretty stupid on her still, but the next one I get will probably go to my Faye cause reasons.

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

FFOov1d.png

>no max SP

Hold up

You gave her steady breath?

Where have I been? When did this happen?

Also @Zeo I recently gave my brave lyn brave bow +

Screenshot_2017-10-19-09-52-13.png?width=186&height=331

Why is this legal

Didnt even need the luna proc

Also

nFp9ibu.png

Uwe hee hee

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hey, I didn’t say I didn’t like flat, did I? And how would Hinoka be able to defile my breakfast if she doesn’t exist?

Neither does Minnie, for that matter.

FFOov1d.png

Nice job! She kinda does deserve more appreciation, I think.

Ok i just remembered something

Remember how people complained about how inaccurate it is for Berkut to have Berkut lance instead of Kriemhild

Why isn't people complaining that Sigurd having Tyrfing is inaccurate because he should have Sigurd Silver Sword instead

OMG Sigurd is a fraud

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I prefer being able to negate buffs and have that delicious extra spd her Prf gives

who needs speed when you double regardless 

It is a 7 mt cut though, and you lose blade tome invincibility too so

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You gave her steady breath?

Where have I been? When did this happen?

Haven’t I tagged you? A CYL Ike dared to rear up his head while I was futilely trying to get Deirdre on the Genealogy banner.

He was immediately put to good use.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nice job! She kinda does deserve more appreciation, I think.

The kindest girl with the biggest heart who wants everyone to be friendly and happy, and is adorable to boot. What else do we need?

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Haven’t I tagged you? A CYL Ike dared to rear up his head while I was futilely trying to get Deirdre on the Genealogy banner.

The kindest girl with the biggest heart who wants everyone to be friendly and happy, and adorable to boot. What else do we need?

A pegasus or Wyvern below her

Just now, Vaximillian said:

The kindest girl with the biggest heart who wants everyone to be friendly and happy, and adorable to boot. What else do we need?

I know right, isn't Nino amazing?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

huh

alright then

I understand you have your.... reasons but.... alright. Should've given it to Oboro tbh

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

There's something about that character that introduces you to a series, or the first character in a series that you take to that gels with me. Lyn was the first character I ever met and used in FE and even after going through the game multiple times and having favorites (Hector, Matthew, Nino, Raven, Erk, etc) she remains my favorite series character. Even after playing 6,8,9, and 10.

That I can understand, yeah. Ike is the same for me. But him being my first FE lord isn't the only reason he's my favorite at all. I just genuinely love everything about him, his design, his character, etc. Frederick is my "husband" in Awakening as well as my other favorite, so that's why I summoner supported him.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That she is, and that's why I like her too. She's basically what I wish I could be, personality wise.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

But Nowi is a dragon, and giving her Rawrblade feels only suitable.

But no using Rawrrrrrrrrblade on her. That sends you to jail.

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Who cares about the flat wonder when you have actual queen of the skies.

Ow, slashing her in the chest department, you go for the maim. Honestly though, I don't mind a flat non-loli/young girl. A splendid and preferred contrast to Hinoka's Nohrian opposite.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

My queen of the skies is my queen of the thighs.

The real queen of the skies is the queen of the pies.

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Are we sharing our Summoner Supports?

Hide contents

OcP7Lnn.png

>No max SP

Memes of mercy with guidance... holy moses

does that work well with armor/infantry team hybrids?

4 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

A pegasus or Wyvern below her

The choice of a word to capitalise shows you weren’t able to restrain your dragon boner. Again.

@Arcanite: Nino is great, but not as great as Sharena. Sharena is everything.

Maybe the next CYL Ike I get goes to Oboro. It would make sense.

@Anacybele: I want the story chapter to focus on the Askrans at least sometimes. Explore their characters more. There is so much left untold yet, so we all (and I specifically) have to resort to headcanons instead.

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Just give her Flying Motorcycles

So we can finally says Fire Emblem on Motorcycles

Are we going Advent Children now? Will we be given despair?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

>No max SP

Memes of mercy with guidance... holy moses

does that work well with armor/infantry team hybrids?

She's got max Merit after the Tellius Tempest, so I'm disinclined to use her in future ones. Plus, that Bonfire was a recent inherit anyway, so she wouldn't have had time to recoup that anyway.

But she is one of my Arena mainstays, and she uses those skills fairly well when the situation demands it. Normally it's kill or be killed, but it's a very fuzzy moment when that comes in handy. (Especially with the Minerva/Maria BHB). Fae (her Ally Support) loves her, especially since her Fury synergises well.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But no using Rawrrrrrrrrblade on her. That sends you to jail.

Honestly though, I don't mind a flat non-loli/young girl.

The real queen of the skies is the queen of the pies.

But she’s a thousand years old. Besides, Nah has to come from somewhere.

Neither do I mind a flat chest. If the girls all shared the same body build, the world would have been too boring. Same goes for the men, of course. Diversity is everything.

Maybe.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Are we going Advent Children now? Will we be given despair?

We are despair. I know nothing about Final Fantasy except that Aerith dies.

10 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Are we sharing our Summoner Supports?

Hide contents

OcP7Lnn.png

This is a thing of beauty. Tana is SO good. It's crazy how amazing she is. Like on enemy phase, her DEF is on par with Ephraim. Similar ATK too I believe, but she can double things without QR. I'm not sure I believed in loving a pegasus knight before she came into my life. XD