Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But Nowi is a dragon, and giving her Rawrblade feels only suitable.

@Xenomata: Cecilia though.

What about her.

Scratch that. What about MINE.

Mine is still 4 star and doesn't have much more to offer than TA3 Gronnraven. No B skill yet, no C skill, not even a good stat bonus in arena yet.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Scratch that. What about MINE.

Mine is still 4 star and doesn't have much more to offer than TA3 Gronnraven. No B skill yet, no C skill, not even a good stat bonus in arena yet.

But that’s your problem, not mine.

TA3 is a good start anyway.

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

85 Atk, or moving an extra space. 85 Atk...or moving an extra space.

In a twist of hypocrisy, I’m going with the inflated Atk and Spd boosts. Grimoire’s Formation adds movement options which is pretty nice, but I made a Blade build since I didn’t have a mage flier before Nowi, and I felt that flight and Reposition alone give fliers good enough movement as it is.

It’s worth keeping in mind that Grimoire has a scoring advantage over Rawrblade, though.

Ay, 40k feathers requires I think it over a few times. My monster Hana project will be pushed back quite a bit. 

I don't have another Hone Fliers user to support her, but Fortify + a basic Hone spd buff at minimum still makes blade output far better than her base kit. 

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Ay, 40k feathers requires I think it over a few times. My monster Hana project will be pushed back quite a bit.

Take your time. All I can say is that I definitely don’t regret pouring all those feathers into her build.

“Monster Hana”, you say? What is she running? Mine is just Brave Swordbreaker with Luna

and is +Atk -Spd

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Take your time. All I can say is that I definitely don’t regret pouring all those feathers into her build.

“Monster Hana”, you say? What is she running? Mine is just Brave Swordbreaker with Luna

and is +Atk -Spd

Why -Spd?

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

and is +Atk -Spd

I have a +atk -def Hana and want to give her the love she deserves. So many of her twin sisters have died, it's her time to shine. 

I was going to go with Brave Sword+/Luna/Desperation in combo with the Brash Assault seal. If she drops into Brash/Desperation range she can go berzerk with a near-Arden spread. 

I'd probably have Escutcheon and Swordbreaker as options to swap around to for more conventional play as well. The above's a little more risky but seems like it can be fun and effective as well. 

Edited by Alkaid

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why -Spd?

I didn’t have any other Hana at the time, I needed a bonus unit for that season, and she still had a great matchup spread despite the bane, so I took the dive. I also like her a lot

I do have a 4* +Atk -Def sitting in the wings, so hopefully she’ll get that merge soon and be able to run Desperation over Swordbreaker.

@Alkaid Ah ok. I haven’t given mine Escutcheon though I probably should for the added flexibility.

Edited by MrSmokestack

While we're on the subject of Ayra, seeing how she turned out really makes me hope they do the same thing for Edward in the inevitable DB banner because:

1. He's a newer unit and the powercreep is real.
  2. If a unit like Ayra can get a 16 MT Prf, then Caladbolg has a huge chance of being in his arsenal.
  3. Luck isn't a thing in FE Heroes which means potential for a new (possibly OP) skill for his prf is highly likely.
  4. He was one of the 8 Tier 1 units which could potentially give him "Trainee" status and bonus BST.
  5. Wrath is stupid good and he's the only other (Beorc) unit that has it in the Tellius series so 99% chance he's getting it.

Now watch him just be a worse Athena or Red Neph.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy Sorry to tag you again so soon, but I have to show my Freddy one more time right now. Notice anything different from before? ;3 I'd like @Arcanite to check this out too!

Spoiler

WP8mu1I.png

Reveal hidden contents

Hint: I finally pulled a god damn Klein. :P

Seeing this guy of yours really makes me want to finish mine.

Spoiler

h9bY71n.png

Being my first *5, he's come quite a long way from his old (and Vanilla) +HP/-ATK self. Still need another Klein for him and commit to a new B skill and a Cav boost. He still tears up TT along with Rein regardless though. Not sure what your nature is but it looks like +DEF. I prefer nuking things on player phase.

Edited by Zeo

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Seeing this guy of yours really makes me want to finish mine.

Hide contents

h9bY71n.png

Being my first 5 star, he's come quite a long way from his old +HP/-ATK self. Still need another Klein for him and commit to a new B skill and a Cav boost. He still tears up TT along with Rein regardless though. Not sure what your nature is but it looks like +DEF. I prefer nuking things on player phase.

Yeah, mine is +Def. But he's not -Atk, so he still nukes things. :P 46 attack with Death Blow 3 is 52 attack, and that's 58 with a Hone Cav buff.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

She turned out to be...

fodder

salying lance Oboro memes yeeee

My only Neph didn’t turn out to be fodder. For that I still need two more D:

For Oboro indeed and for my queen of the skies.

EDIT: three more! Another for Lyn!

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, mine is +Def. But he's not -Atk, so he still nukes things. :P 46 attack with Death Blow 3 is 52 attack, and that's 58 with a Hone Cav buff.

To be fair 46 Att is equal to +att with no additional anythings, so you technically have the same Fred as anyone else but bulkier.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

For Oboro indeed and for my queen of the thighs.

I couldnt help myself

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

My only Neph didn’t turn out to be fodder. For that I still need two more D:

For Oboro indeed and for my queen of the skies.

your... queen of the skies? I thought flying units couldn't get wrath :thinking:

I honestly have no idea tho you're talking about >>

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:
  Hide contents

I couldnt help myself

your... queen of the skies? I thought flying units couldn't get wrath :thinking:

I honestly have no idea tho you're talking about >>

I liked your edit because the statement still stays factually correct. My queen of the skies is my queen of the thighs.

14 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

To be fair 46 Att is equal to +att with no additional anythings, so you technically have the same Fred as anyone else but bulkier.

+Atk you mean, but yes, exactly.

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Implying Neph turned out bad.

Neph isn't competing with Xander, Ike, Ryoma, Brave Roy, Lucina, Elincia, Sigurd and most prominently, Athena and Ayra for a spot. Neph competes with mostly horse units and flyers, but as far as infantry lances go she's top notch. (Limited Dancers were a thing which means you don't have to field Azura and can field a green/colorless dancer.) Plus Edward is going to be squishier, which means he's not going to tank into Wrath like she can.

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If I gave mine summoner support (and DB3) I'm sure I could break 60. But that is happily sitting on my favorite character. Lyn (Brave though).

Edited by Zeo

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

If I gave mine summoner support (and DB3) I'm sure I could break 60. But that is happily sitting on my favorite character. Lyn (Brave though).

I think that's a boring choice since it seems near everyone summoner supports her, but if she's your favorite, well, she's your favorite.

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So is it Hinoker?

Who cares about the flat wonder when you have actual queen of the skies.

@Anacybele: I support my favourite character, the one and only princess Sharena, our lady, star, and saviour!

Edited by Vaximillian

ccf4c733929efd9762ab02cd65175377.svg

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Who cares about the flat wonder

no mercy

Sheesh, did Hinoka spit in your corn flakes?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

when you have actual queen of the skies.

.... Minerva?

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I think that's a boring choice since it seems near everyone summoner supports her, but if she's your favorite, well, she's your favorite.

I wouldn't know since that's only affecting your game (I didn't read through the support choice topic for the most part) but she's my favorite character in the series and I don't have regular Lyn. 100+ Orbs across 2 banners saw fit to give me 2 Eliwoods. It's probably a good economical choice anyways since she destroys so much without SS.

@Vaximillian But Farina and Jill aren't in this game...

Edited by Zeo