• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Normal Lyn would likely be my SS and if I get a good nature I'll likely run the Fury/Wrath/Brash Assault Seal combo for general beasting.

If I pull Edward though, good chance he'll get it. Right now CYL Lyn is a great nuke with it though and 44 Spd on initiation is too good to pass up.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

This is a thing of beauty. Tana is SO good. It's crazy how amazing she is. Like on enemy phase, her DEF is on par with Ephraim. Similar ATK too I believe, but she can double things without QR. I'm not sure I believed in loving a pegasus knight before she came into my life. XD

Ditto, but the love started when she came into my Sacred Stones file.

9ktGxAa.jpg

Anyone that caps Strength, Speed and Luck naturally is a goddess reincarnated. Ephraim was marrying up.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I want the story chapter to focus on the Askrans at least sometimes. Explore their characters more. There is so much left untold yet, so we all (and I specifically) have to resort to headcanons instead.

Yeah, that'd definitely be nice.

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

We're going Kizuna now because Setzubou is too mainstream

Annnnnd now we cue the part where everyone gets nth amount of belts and all lords become even prettier than they are now.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

We are despair. I know nothing about Final Fantasy except that Aerith dies.

Great, so we're fruits now. :p

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

9ktGxAa.jpg

Anyone that caps Strength, Speed and Luck naturally is a goddess reincarnated. Ephraim was marrying up.

Dang. You go girl. It makes me happy that all of the SS characters that have been released have been good. Like people might argue that Seth sucks, but I still find him useful. Not S-tier, but still a solid unit, a really good wall. But Tana though... She's so fun to use. Makes me wish there weren't so many flying lances. 

But she’s a thousand years old. Besides, Nah has to come from somewhere.

Doesn't Nah admit to being the product of a lolicon in the Japanese?

Maybe.

I don't actually care for Sumia, at all. It just so happened to rhyme. I prefer other Pegasus. Who? Well Elincia is good, Palla isn't bad, Syrene for some reason I pity, Farina is the best of the FE7 ones, and I like Tanith and Marcia too.

Edit: Phila too! Why didn't she get the Spotpass Paralogue resurrection when everyone else did?!

We are despair. I know nothing about Final Fantasy except that Aerith dies.

One, you aren't missing anything. FF isn't the masterpiece it claims to be. Not to say it's atrocious, just that beyond the production values, it isn't really innately superior to other JRPG series.

Two, Advent Children is how Cloud the good protag from FFVII became horribly emo and has never stopped being it ever since. FFVII Remake is no guarantee we'll ever see the likable original Cloud again.

7 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Pfffffff! Doesn't beat my capped Defense 20/10 Farina, and all I gave her was Afa's Drops.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

15 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Afternoon seeing all these summoner supports and who used them on what, I ask: Am I one of the few people who used the summoner support for meta based reasons?

I Summoner Support my Ike and Hector to fix up their -Atk/+Spd natures (huh, didn't realise they both have the same nature)

okay and also i like them, too so win-win. I think i was the happiest when I summoned them because they're good units and i like their designs/character

Looking at Ayra's stats made me look back on my Edward from the Create-A-Hero thread (May 8th) and made me realize how ridiculous the power creep is and how... I still did a pretty terrible job balancing and made him OP.

Ayra Stats: 41/33/37/31/21 | 162 BST

Edward Stats: 42/35/38/19/20 | 154 BST

Ayra Skills: Swift Sparrow/Desperation

Edward Skills: Life and Death 3/Axebreaker

Ayra Prf Skill: Heavy Blade (Speed Variant)/Speed+3

Edward Skill: Defiant ATK 2.

I was a little silly with the stats but she has better skills. Pretty ridiculous that I gave him 35/38 offenses though. Sad thing is that... this doesn't seem broken still, at least in comparison. I also gave him Astra ironically, funny eh?

Edited by Zeo

17 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Great, so we're fruits now. :p

Dis pear is delicious.

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

long post is long

It’s Japan, world’s leading producer of the craziest and the weirdest shit since time immemorial.

I actually like Sumia for being kind, caring, and good with animals. Clumsiness trope I was never into much though. …I can’t remember a pegasus knight I’ve been indifferent towards. Them usually being pretty girls doesn’t help. Then again, I genuinely like most FE characters, because why wouldn’t I.

Resurrection paralogues were shameful and should not have existed. 

jpNrLjY.png

No one messes with Florina and her Rex Hasta. No one.

@DefaultBeep: Lilina is wonderful. Go for her. Mine is Atk/HP and the second 5★ I’ve ever pulled. What a girl.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lilina is wonderful. Go for her. Mine is Atk/HP and the second 5★ I’ve ever pulled. What a girl.

I never got her until the CYL banner, but she's been the absolute best for boons/banes. I originally wanted her with +Atk/-Spd, and that's exactly what my first one had. Then a few days ago, I decided I wanted to try and build her with +Spd, and then just last night I got her with +Spd/-Def. Plus I liked her in FE6, so she'll likely be my next expensive project. Good thing the Tempest is still running, so I can grind out some more HM.

On 3/11/2017 at 9:37 PM, Vaximillian said:

jpNrLjY.png

No one messes with Florina and her Rex Hasta. No one.

Impressive. In my FE7 file I got super Florina and super Priscilla. It was great

Edited by Alexmender

36 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

A real summoner doesn't play favorites :P:

more like

I dont want to make my units BROKEN

37 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Afternoon seeing all these summoner supports and who used them on what, I ask: Am I one of the few people who used the summoner support for meta based reasons?

Um I did too

S Support Nino is part of my arena core, makes it easy for her to score kills. 44 spd is necessary, not to mention for GHBs and BHBs and whatnot. She now also tanks rein like its nothing XD

10 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Impressive. In my FE7 file I got super Florina and super Priscilla. It was great

59fd37fdbe844_fix2.png.ceb8b2623ca58c11cd7831e2c8211c5b.png

Spd capped. How.

My Priscilla turned out rather well too. Not as broken as yours but still:

JRZC0bL.png

Too bad I was never able to get her in Heroes. Putting four grey focus units on the same banner was a horrible, horrible idea.

@Arcanite: >S-supported Nino tanks Reinhardt

In this issue: sun is hot.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

>S-supported Nino tanks Reinhardt

I mean she tanked rein before

now she doesnt need a fort res/spur res buff :smug:

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

All I need is cloud chicken

Cloud chicken LOL

all i need is nino

S support is for the frick of it

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Spd capped. How.

JRZC0bL.png

Too bad I was never able to get her in Heroes. Putting four grey focus units on the same banner was a horrible, horrible idea.

I guess I got the favor of FE7 Anna or something during that run, even Eliwood capped his Hp, Atk and Spd which is quite rare for him.

In Heroes she was my first 5* after my cell fried itself and I had to restart from 0. She's still part of my Horse Emblem team although her nature is a bit meh (+Def -Res).

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Do you even know what that is, lol

No I don't, but I was told that when you don't know what something is on the internet, you can always say back what was just said with an 'LOL' and get away with it

clearly this advice is not working

I want to guess Fae.... but im not sure

I dont really like fae

I just see renewal fodder

sue me

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Spd capped. How.

JRZC0bL.png

@Arcanite: >S-supported Nino tanks Reinhardt

At least you can get her as 4*.  I got my Priscilla as a 4* level 40.