Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Wow. I wasn't expecting so much feedback. XD Thanks a ton! Not gonna quote though since it'll make my post massive. @eclipse My current 5 star Lucius is actually +ATK -HP with Wrathful staff, and he wrecks things. His support with Raven helps. I just want more merges to make him even deadlier and more beautiful. I suppose I could say the same thing about Virion. XD A lot of people seem to think Anna is a pretty solid choice. She just needs some different skills.

I'll admit that @DefaultBeep spooked my desire to promote Caeda. Maybe I'll wait a few days and see if I'll be pulling reds in the near future. XD I think she has some of the prettiest art in the game...and the Wo Dao+/Iceberg combination is super tempting. My current red flier is Palla who isn't terrible. But some variety is always nice. I'd end up with two potential flier teams. But I know @LordFrigid has a pretty legit Caeda. I could be wrong though. And I think that's what got me interested in promoting her in the first place. I think I also have a silly dream of building a team of Marth, Caeda, Merric, and Elice...

But that being said, after looking at Mae's stat spread, @mcsilas's suggestion seems logical too. My current Mae is +ATK -SPD, and she got me through the TT. She hits HARD. But a +SPD Mae might make a really good -blade mage. I have Linde (+HP -SPD), Olwen (+DEF -RES), and Delthea (+RES -ATK)... But Lucius. ;A;

38 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I'm happy Sharena and Anna are on my to promote list. I would do add Alphonse onto my list, but he is the worst out of askr trio and I don't want to bother training a bad unit.

(This sentence would be struck trough, but I don't know how to striketrough.

Alfonse actually isn't the worst thing in all of existence. He was actually the first member of the Trio that I promoted, and I never regretted it. I kept his legendary weapon on him. He really shines with low HP. That being said, is he fabulous? Nope. But having him at 5 stars sure does make quests a lot easier.

Okay... I think the general consensus is that Anna is the most logical option. (Admittedly, she was the easiest of the Askr trio to train to 4 star level 40). Plus the warpy weapon sounds fun. I think I may go with her since like...my last 100k feathers have been used for merges or skill fodder. I'll try to be patient for Caeda. I need to figure out what I'm doing with Virion. Maybe I'll wait until he's a bonus unit again. Hmmm... XD And Mae will probably be my next project.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Wow. I wasn't expecting so much feedback. XD Thanks a ton! Not gonna quote though since it'll make my post massive. @eclipse My current 5 star Lucius is actually +ATK -HP with Wrathful staff, and he wrecks things. His support with Raven helps. I just want more merges to make him even deadlier and more beautiful. I suppose I could say the same thing about Virion. XD A lot of people seem to think Anna is a pretty solid choice. She just needs some different skills.

I'll admit that @DefaultBeep spooked my desire to promote Caeda. Maybe I'll wait a few days and see if I'll be pulling reds in the near future. XD I think she has some of the prettiest art in the game...and the Wo Dao+/Iceberg combination is super tempting. My current red flier is Palla who isn't terrible. But some variety is always nice. I'd end up with two potential flier teams. But I know @LordFrigid has a pretty legit Caeda. I could be wrong though. And I think that's what got me interested in promoting her in the first place. I think I also have a silly dream of building a team of Marth, Caeda, Merric, and Elice...

But that being said, after looking at Mae's stat spread, @mcsilas's suggestion seems logical too. My current Mae is +ATK -SPD, and she got me through the TT. She hits HARD. But a +SPD Mae might make a really good -blade mage. I have Linde (+HP -SPD), Olwen (+DEF -RES), and Delthea (+RES -ATK)... But Lucius. ;A;

Alfonse actually isn't the worst thing in all of existence. He was actually the first member of the Trio that I promoted, and I never regretted it. I kept his legendary weapon on him. He really shines with low HP. That being said, is he fabulous? Nope. But having him at 5 stars sure does make quests a lot easier.

Okay... I think the general consensus is that Anna is the most logical option. (Admittedly, she was the easiest of the Askr trio to train to 4 star level 40). Plus the warpy weapon sounds fun. I think I may go with her since like...my last 100k feathers have been used for merges or skill fodder. I'll try to be patient for Caeda. I need to figure out what I'm doing with Virion. Maybe I'll wait until he's a bonus unit again. Hmmm... XD And Mae will probably be my next project.

Oh hey we have the same Olwen.

Except I'm sort of delaying giving her Blarblade+ since she doesn't really do much at the moment. I mean at least she ain't -Atk or -Spd. Although I probably should since Reinhardt is capped HM (ior maybe I should upgrade Ursula..)

And yeah Alphonse is actually doing okay at 5 star, he actually kill things faster than Sharena when I use them at arena battles. 

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh hey we have the same Olwen.

Except I'm sort of delaying giving her Blarblade+ since she doesn't really do much at the moment. I mean at least she ain't -Atk or -Spd. Although I probably should since Reinhardt is capped HM (ior maybe I should upgrade Ursula..)

And yeah Alphonse is actually doing okay at 5 star, he actually kill things faster than Sharena when I use them at arena battles. 

I want to build Olwen, but I also want a slightly better one even if her current nature doesn't hurt her. XD I'll get around to her someday. I already have Ursula as a horse blade mage and even though Reinhardt has maxed HM, he still runs Dire Thunder a little better... Someday Olwen. Someday. I totally recommend Ursula though. She's a beast.

I feel the same way. Sharena is growing on me, and I'm sure if I built her better, she'd be more deadly. Like Vax's. But mine is more of a hybrid support/combat unit. She's great if I'm using a -blade mage. Alfonse is more tank/combat. And Anna...I suppose she'll be all combat since she shouldn't really be tanking things.

22 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'll admit that @DefaultBeep spooked my desire to promote Caeda. Maybe I'll wait a few days and see if I'll be pulling reds in the near future. XD I think she has some of the prettiest art in the game...and the Wo Dao+/Iceberg combination is super tempting. My current red flier is Palla who isn't terrible. But some variety is always nice. I'd end up with two potential flier teams.

Wo Dao + Iceberg hits like a freakin' truck, but is actually overkill unless you're fighting Blues, I've found. Just some food for thought on the subject. Not that it would be detrimental to have Iceberg on the table, she can make use of that with whatever set she's running, tbh.

I strongly support any effort to build Caeda, though I agree with waiting for a +Atk variant.

But I know @LordFrigid has a pretty legit Caeda. I could be wrong though. And I think that's what got me interested in promoting her in the first place.

Depends on how you define "legit", I guess. I'll let you decide for yourself.

Spoiler

I9pN0Wq.jpg

+Atk/-HP, though I'm thinking that if I pull a +Atk/-Def I'd switch to that. She's also got Wo Dao/Moonbow and Distant Counter, in case I ever feel like switching things up.

I just remembered that you were the OP on the F!Robin Infernal thread, so you probably knew about most of this...

I think I also have a silly dream of building a team of Marth, Caeda, Merric, and Elice...

That is a beautiful dream. I've actually seen teams of Jagen, Marth, Linde, Merric and Jagen, Marth, Linde, Jeorge in the Arena (I suspect they were both from the same person, actually; some of the skill sets were pretty similar). Hm...now I kinda want to make an Archanea team...

Nóatún is hilarious, and her stat spread is quite good. You definitely won't regret that choice.

Edited by LordFrigid

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I want to build Olwen, but I also want a slightly better one even if her current nature doesn't hurt her. XD I'll get around to her someday. I already have Ursula as a horse blade mage and even though Reinhardt has maxed HM, he still runs Dire Thunder a little better... Someday Olwen. Someday. I totally recommend Ursula though. She's a beast.

I feel the same way. Sharena is growing on me, and I'm sure if I built her better, she'd be more deadly. Like Vax's. But mine is more of a hybrid support/combat unit. She's great if I'm using a -blade mage. Alfonse is more tank/combat. And Anna...I suppose she'll be all combat since she shouldn't really be tanking things.

I use her as a semi-healer with Reciprocal Aid, and Attack Ploy debuffer with her Fury buffed Res. When Noatun activates it's really fun, but Reciprocal Aid also keeps my Ike/BK/Hector healthy for another round, so it works. Plus Reinhardt checks are always nice.

One day I want to be fun and swap Desperation for Wings of Mercy so she can be a teleporting healer. Cains are rare though, and my dancers need them more.

Yeah Sharena has been more of a buffer for me, and Sword/Lancebreaker check more than anything.

25 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I think I also have a silly dream of building a team of Marth, Caeda, Merric, and Elice...

I wonder how Aum staff might work or, if it doesn’t, which staff they are giving Elice. I’m also a big fan of her dress, elegant and rather simple (compared to Nyna’s elaborate gown), and hope the artist does her justice.

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I want to build Olwen, but I also want a slightly better one even if her current nature doesn't hurt her.

I feel the same way. Sharena is growing on me, and I'm sure if I built her better, she'd be more deadly. Like Vax's.

My Olwen is of some silly nature (HP/Res or whatever) but I absolutely don’t want to get rid of Dire Thunder because it’s what makes her distinct from Ursula. I gave her L&D, Desperation, Fort Cav, and Draconic Aura. She was so good in the recent Genealogy tempest. Thracia tempest with Reinhardt and Olwen as bonus heroes when?

That I absolutely love Sharena does help my dedication towards her, heh. She’s been mostly a counterkill unit ever since I gave her Swordbreaker from a spare Abel back when skill inheritance was introduced. Accidentally getting a spare CYL Ike sealed the deal on me making her into the beauty she is now. Not that she wasn’t a beauty before, mind you.

6 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Wo Dao + Iceberg hits like a freakin' truck, but is actually overkill unless you're fighting Blues, I've found. Just some food for thought on the subject. Not that it would be detrimental to have Iceberg on the table, she can make use of that with whatever set she's running, tbh.

I strongly support any effort to build Caeda, though I agree with waiting for a +Atk variant.

Depends on how you define "legit", I guess. I'll let you decide for yourself.

Hide contents

I9pN0Wq.jpg

+Atk/-HP, though I'm thinking that if I pull a +Atk/-Def I'd switch to that. She's also got Wo Dao/Moonbow and Distant Counter, in case I ever feel like switching things up.

I just remembered that you were the OP on the F!Robin Infernal thread, so you probably knew about most of this...

That is a beautiful dream. I've actually seen teams of Jagen, Marth, Linde, Merric and Jagen, Marth, Linde, Jeorge in the Arena (I suspect they were both from the same person, actually; some of the skill sets were pretty similar). Hm...now I kinda want to make an Archanea team...

Nóatún is hilarious, and her stat spread is quite good. You definitely won't regret that choice.

If that's not the definition of legit, I don't know what is. It must have been the F. Robin Infernal thread where I saw her. These are my goals. I probably have enough copies of her to build at least a +8 copy of her, but she also likes to be -ATK. RIP. There was a time where she was the only 3/4 star character I didn't have. And then all of the sudden, she flocked to me. Marth, Caeda, Merric, and Elice will happen. Someday. Hopefully. A shipper can dream.

@mcsilas A teleporting healer sounds like a ton of fun actually. I'll probably end up going with the standard Fury/Desperation build for now. Can't go wrong with the classics.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder how Aum staff might work or, if it doesn’t, which staff they are giving Elice. I’m also a big fan of her dress, elegant and rather simple (compared to Nyna’s elaborate gown), and hope the artist does her justice.

My Olwen is of some silly nature (HP/Res or whatever) but I absolutely don’t want to get rid of Dire Thunder because it’s what makes her distinct from Ursula. I gave her L&D, Desperation, Fort Cav, and Draconic Aura. She was so good in the recent Genealogy tempest. Thracia tempest with Reinhardt and Olwen as bonus heroes when?

That I absolutely love Sharena does help my dedication towards her, heh. She’s been mostly a counterkill unit ever since I gave her Swordbreaker from a spare Abel back when skill inheritance was introduced. Accidentally getting a spare CYL Ike sealed the deal on me making her into the beauty she is now. Not that she wasn’t a beauty before, mind you.

Watch us get bug-eyed/toothless Elice. She's absolutely gorgeous. She has great potential for beautiful artwork. I really hope they make her elegant instead of moe. XD It'd be kind of cool if Aum Staff was like a built in light's blessing. Brings back a unit with their special ready to go. That doesn't really make her much of a healer though...unless maybe Aum is her special, and she has a generic staff like Recover or Physic.

I like to keep legendary weapons on characters if I can, so I'd definitely prefer to let Olwen keep Dire Thunder. Just need to dish out the resources. XD If she's ever a bonus unit, you better believe I'll use her.

Your Sharena is goals. XD I'm not sure I have quite that amount dedication. She did perform well with QR when I cleared the current BHB on Infernal. If I ever get another Oscar, she'll definitely get lancebreaker.

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

...unless maybe Aum is her special, and she has a generic staff like Recover or Physic.

I like to keep legendary weapons on characters if I can, so I'd definitely prefer to let Olwen keep Dire Thunder. Just need to dish out the resources. XD If she's ever a bonus unit, you better believe I'll use her.

Your Sharena is goals. XD I'm not sure I have quite that amount dedication. She did perform well with QR when I cleared the current BHB on Infernal. If I ever get another Oscar, she'll definitely get lancebreaker.

Amusingly, I did actually think of Aum as an uninheritable special with a huge charge-up (really huge, like 10 actions).

Yep, I’m not exchanging Seliph’s Tyrfing or Alfonse’s Folkvangr for a brave sword, or Takumi’s Fūjin Yumi for a brave bow. They might not always be up to par, but these weapons are part of their characters.

I beat Infernal with a horse team back in July, so I didn’t bother with that now, but she singlehandedly cleared most of the Lunatic map for the quest. Only the green mage wasn’t defeated by her, and she even had 2 HP left by the end of the ordeal. Alm’s got nothing on her; understandable why Celica fell for her.

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It'd be kind of cool if Aum Staff was like a built in light's blessing. Brings back a unit with their special ready to go. That doesn't really make her much of a healer though...unless maybe Aum is her special, and she has a generic staff like Recover or Physic.

I'd imagine Aum to grant the targeted unit a fully charged Miracle (on top of their normal special) that expires at the beginning of the next turn. If the targeted unit already has Miracle, it gives them two activations of Miracle, both capable of activating even at 1 HP.

This is how much Awakening seasonals there are: 

Spoiler

YWPJ2fg.png

Apart from Nephenee and Sanaki up the top there (and Lucina down the bottom), every blank spot is seasonal. And Inigo, too, but the fact I have him might make it seem otherwise.

...This is just astounding.

Wow, both my free pull and extra paid pull were +Res/-Atk. Shame that they're Henry and Florina. A -blade tome will fix Henry's 20 Atk right back up to below average though.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Banner is pretty great actually... Free pull pool had 3 greens. Unbelievable. One red and one blue. Got a Seliph (utter garbage) but FINALLY got an Odin from the blue stone! My S!Corrin is STARVING for Blarblade+ and can finally get it now. This is... I think either the 3rd or 4th Odin I've ever gotten. Hard to believe he's a *3-4 unit.

Anyways, Klein is fantastic and a free Brave Bow+ would be great. Elincia is the one unit I didn't get from the PoR banner and a Delthea that's +SPD or NOT +ATK/-SPD would maybe be cool, but I can live without Klein or Elincia and I'm content and happy with my +ATK Nuke Delthea so unless the New Heroes banner is trash (or there's good fortune) or I don't want to try for ToD!Nowi, I doubt I'll be pulling on this one either.

Orb Count: 54 > 49. And the saving continues.

Free summon was Oboro and Cordelia was in the next... Damn you Ueda Yumehito!!!!

Then, I did a yolo summon with 6 orbs...

ATK+/Hp- Delthea! Hell yeah! First one was the opposite I think, so I had fed her to Julia. Thank goodness it didn't take long so I can continue for Nowitch and a better Sakura.

Free summon was 3 star Odin. No complaints here, he has skills I like. Man, my barracks are full at 425. There's some good skill fodder here, I should clean some of it out so that I'm ready for my next pulling session.

Up to 53 orbs saved. Feelsgoodman.

Free summon was a 4* Stahl xD. I'm saving orbs to make a hard summon session on Ryoma's banner before it ends, but something inside of me is telling me that an Hector's banner is coming soon... :squeezedtangerine:

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Dang, i completely forgot about yesterday's Arena Assault because of the every 30 min Voting Gauntlet nonsense.

Same here, actually. Assault has never been my priority anyway, but 100 feathers are 100 feathers.

@LordFrigid Wow, that's a cool Caeda. I bet mages are terrorized by her if she equips her DC/Wo Dao set. What B-Skill do you run on her along with DC? QR wouldn't make much sense. 

Its only somehow depressing that her offensive stats (43/38 with Brave+ and without the seal) with +10 merge and S support aren't better than Elincias (45/37 with +SPD and Amiti) at +0.