Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

35 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Just ask anyone who has sniped green after the Airzura-Myrrh-LA!Hector-Grima wombo combo. More likely than not, your pitybreakers won't be green, but other colour 5*s you get when no green orbs show up.

I’m so glad I wasn’t broken in my search for Myrrh who arrived after 4.5%.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

35 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

There's no green hell because green orbs stop existing when you want them.

Just ask anyone who has sniped green after the Airzura-Myrrh-LA!Hector-Grima wombo combo. More likely than not, your pitybreakers won't be green, but other colour 5*s you get when no green orbs show up.

Oh my gosh the last few months was green sniping hell.

At least I lucked out on Airzura, it took a decent amount of orbs but it wasn't a walk in the park either. 

Myrrh I didn't try too hard and just gave up because Axura showed up on the Legendary Banner. OH BOY that took a while as well, such an orb drain to finally get ONE 5 star- and luckily it was Axura, although she was +Def/-Spd.

Vector though....that gave me nightmares especially when sharing with Lilina. Even then, none of the green focus units even appeared until like the last 2 days (Gee thanks for pitybreaking me Raven/Boey/Shiro who should've pitybroken me on the L!Ephraim banner instead). I was just lucky I that I finally got Vector on the last hour of the banner - eventually with +Spd/-Def. 

Grima I didn't bother too much for, since Vector was priority because of being seasonal.

At least the current banner allows me to take a break at pulling green and finally pull red in a while.

Still...Grima/Myrrh would've been better to get for the meta. Gosh I hate the armour meta right now with the Fighter skills...I can't even get a deathless run this week because of the defense tile maps. I mean it gave me defense wins sure, but ughh i'm still too close to the cutoff just to Tier 19 :(

6 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

They removed the Awakening maps from the schedule? Hm... So these are fakes as well? 

They were in the datamine, but i dunno if the maps are coming

Edited by silveraura25

10 hours ago, Zeo said:

Clarification would be nice if you get the chance. The +9 Amelia is nice, but I'd definitely like to know if it's you so if you see my Matthew in your FL let me know. I'm currently running the DEF refinement on his Dagger for GHB purposes.

I do indeed have a Tenk with a Matthew +  6 on my list, though the dagger is speed refined at the moment. I assume you swapped it out after you were done with the GHB? Fire Blessing, Swap, Ignis, Close Counter, Seal Atk, Threaten Spd, ATK Smoke is what shows up on my Freinds list.

Also as a general note to anyone using my General Ameila(that is terrible, I know) I have swapped her out of the standard meta/Arena setup of DC/Aether and have Fury/Bonfire going on.

There was a update right now. Anyone know what it was for? I remember Soren's Wind Brand missing sound effects so maybe that's it. Could anyone check?

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

There was a update right now. Anyone know what it was for? I remember Soren's Wind Brand missing sound effects so maybe that's it. Could anyone check?

I don't know what it did but it hasn't fixed wind brand 

16 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

It could be just to delay the Awakening Warriors maps to a later date. The update is just 0.1 MB and maybe someone can datamine it?

Lloyd's Regal Blade still doesn't show up properly and Peri's skirt still glitches out so neither of them.

I think it might be Valentine's Lilina's summoned quote. I didn't check when 2.3.0 went live, but she did say "maquess" instead or "marquess" when Love Abounds was first released.

Edited by Kaden

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s going to be all four Lucinas with their weapons temporarily effective against dragons within and for the duration of the tempest.

I know your joking, but I still don’t want that. Well, I’m somewhat hoping the banner is Lucina, M!Robin, and Cherche, with 40% units being The two Morgan’s, Lucina, and Gerome, while the 20% Units are Cherche, Rider Chrom, and the two Robin’s

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Once a cavalier, always a cavalier. 

(His summer pose was just perfect for this edit)

Aye, it would have been a lot harder with his default Heroes... oddly angled head compared. He has a really nice face in his summer art, especially :D

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Aye, it would have been a lot harder with his default Heroes... oddly angled head compared. He has a really nice face in his summer art, especially :D

Yep, I also considered his summer standard art to be the base of my next avatar. I'd add nerdy glasses or something else goofy. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Yep, I also considered his summer standard art to be the base of my next avatar. I'd add nerdy glasses or something else goofy. 

Ha, looking forward to it, although it'd be weird to see you without an oddly toupee'd Oliver xD 

The Gamepress dataminers say the Awakening special maps are still set to launch soon, so who knows what that's about.

Glad that Gerome is a 1.4x unit, although my only bonus unit until I get him is Olivia. Tried for Cherche on the banner and got another 4* Sheena, which is plenty welcome since I've been needing a lot of Fortify Armor fodder.

No idea what to expect out of the "counter skills" banner. Seasonals shouldn't be an option, and DC weapons would seem a bit weird, but if DC weapons are out, I have no idea who that leaves other than Hector and Takumi. No other skills have "counter" in their name.

If they do include a DC weapon or two, the options are Zelgius, Grima, Hardin, Adult Tiki, Nowi, Ike, Ryoma, and Dorcas. I'd certainly welcome another chance at Zelgius, especially if it's on a 3-character banner. Zelgius, Grima, and Dorcas are also noteworthy for having passives that make them even more powerful on enemy phase, which aren't actually counter skills but would help them feel more relevant if that's what it comes down to. Zelgius is also the only one of those three who doesn't share a color with Hector.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Anacybele Perhaps I found a way how you could enjoy playing horse-Chrom in the next TTs instead of Morgan: 

Hide contents

v5WTCsz.png

lol nice try (very nice try), but it still wouldn't be any better, really... xP

Also, turns out I don't need Chrom! At least not entirely. Gerome is 40%!

Edited by Anacybele

Welp. Someone forwarded the game's clock before the update. Awakening maps were indeed planned to appear and were in the data as well. The 0.1 MB update moved these maps forward by a little more than 2 weeks. 29th is when they're supposed to come out

Edited by silveraura25

9 hours ago, Usana said:

I do indeed have a Tenk with a Matthew +  6 on my list, though the dagger is speed refined at the moment. I assume you swapped it out after you were done with the GHB? Fire Blessing, Swap, Ignis, Close Counter, Seal Atk, Threaten Spd, ATK Smoke is what shows up on my Freinds list.

Also as a general note to anyone using my General Ameila(that is terrible, I know) I have swapped her out of the standard meta/Arena setup of DC/Aether and have Fury/Bonfire going on.

Yeah that's mine. I swapped it back to SPD after finishing the Zephiel GHB.

And the only terrible Amelia is no Amelia.

38 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Awwww man. I really would’ve liked those orbs earlier. I wonder what prompted them to delay this?

The actual DLC that these maps are promoting isn't set to release until the very end of March / doesn't has a set date that I know off, so that might be why.