Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

58 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Do you have Brave Ike? I just threw him with DC and Brave Lucina behind him

Sadly I don't have any DC fodder.  Would they work without it?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Kind of like buying a PS2 at a thrift store and there's a game inside.

Yeah, but probably some kind of shovelware like Just Dance or Carnival Games. So for the gun, there's probably a Raigh or Bartre jammed in the barrel.

It's naive to think we'll get any perks from this 2nd Bribeadik. Would be cool but I'm not holding my breath. While we're there though, I'll toss out some neat (though unrealistic) ideas since the weapon is directly associated with summoning.

• Duel Summoning: Use both Bribeadiks to create a pool of 10 stones instead of 5. Each summon after the 5th is 3 orbs making for a total of 10 units for 35 orbs as opposed to 5 for 20.
  • Double Potency: Summoning costs twice the orbs per summon for a session, but the *5 rate is doubled. (This applies to free summons as well, doubling the chance for a free *5 each banner) 
  • Another World: This is a banner only accessible with the 2nd summoner's weapon. It is a perpetual banner where the user can summon for *3 and *4 units. There is 0% chance of pulling a *5 unit, but the cost of summoning on this banner is 2 orb per summon.
Edited by Zeo

11 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Chain challenge (book 3) 11 and 12 is bugging me, my teams keep dyeing too quickly since it took me both teams on the single chapter ones.  Anyone have any team ideas?  I was using Tibarn, Naesala, Reyson and F!Grima then Hrid, B!Veronica, Dimitri and Walhart but like I said I am not doing very well.  Reyson and D!Reinhardt are the only flying dancers I have and I don't have OG!Ceclica so some strats are out.

I used Tibarn (+1, Galeforce), Naesala (+1, Galeforce), Yarne (Galeforce) and Reyson (+2). Yarne helped with Sirus and some other bulky blues. 

My second team was BH!Roy (+10, Galeforce), L!Azura, Bunny!Veronica (Gronnblade+) and BH!Veroncia for the last couple of maps. 

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I used Tibarn (+1, Galeforce), Naesala (+1, Galeforce), Yarne (Galeforce) and Reyson (+2). Yarne helped with Sirus and some other bulky blues. 

My second team was BH!Roy (+10, Galeforce), L!Azura, Bunny!Veronica (Gronnblade+) and BH!Veroncia for the last couple of maps. 

Thanks for the info, looks like I just need to try more units since I am low on feathers and fodder at the moment.  I will leave it alone and look at my units today and see what I can come up with.

16 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Thanks for the info, looks like I just need to try more units since I am low on feathers and fodder at the moment.  I will leave it alone and look at my units today and see what I can come up with.

Good luck and have fun with it! 

This was certainly a tougher collection of maps, but usually Galeforce or fliers with Bladetomes (or a combination of both works for me). 

43 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Do we know roughly when to expect Brave Camilla/Brave Micaiah on legendary?

General estimate is 7 months after debut, though valentines units didn’t share the same timing, so anticipate some difference.

The 3* to 4* drop with new regular banners made me think of something stupid they could do with Vaike by dropping him into the summoning pool with no weapon skills at all and shown off at the end of the banner by being beaten up by someone. As compensation for not having a weapon and for having gen 3 melee infantry BST because fuck you, he has full access to his two passives at 4*. Those passives would be HP/Def 2 and Axebreaker 3. Enjoy. I briefly considered Sturdy Stance 2 and Wrath 3 since he can learn Wrath in Awakening, but that would be too nice.

Edited by Kaden

Guess we are using any trio of characters now as reps for Grand Conquest now since that they used the majority of Lords for that mode (though I don't remember if Marth or Archanea itself were ever repped in Grand Conquest). I like all the Whitewing Sisters though so I don't care whose team I end up on.

2 hours ago, Lemmy said:

General estimate is 7 months after debut, though valentines units didn’t share the same timing, so anticipate some difference.

thanks i had to look back. 
Brave Units started showing up in November through march. 
(Hector, Veronica, Ephiriam and Celica in order)

as i do want to +10 both Micaiah and camilla i would like to try to save much try to get some on their legendary debuts and then wait for the next Hero Fest Brave Banner. 

On 10/22/2019 at 8:38 PM, Glennstavos said:

We get another summon gun in the story? 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:14 PM, Humanoid said:

Yeah, but probably some kind of shovelware like Just Dance or Carnival Games. So for the gun, there's probably a Raigh or Bartre jammed in the barrel.

Inb4 this one only summons bullets.

I'm a big fan of killing big bads by mundane means instead of having big epic battles so I'm all for Kiran and Hel re-enacting that scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

In videogame terms, my personal favourite is Bloodlines where

you walk up and casually disembowel the Prince with his own letter opener. Just really appreciate that they didn't need to shoehorn a boss fight in there at all since it'd be about as appropriate as having mecha-Hitler as a boss. Oh wait...

Edited by Humanoid

21 hours ago, Kaden said:

The 3* to 4* drop with new regular banners made me think of something stupid they could do with Vaike by dropping him into the summoning pool with no weapon skills at all and shown off at the end of the banner by being beaten up by someone. As compensation for not having a weapon and for having gen 3 melee infantry BST because fuck you, he has full access to his two passives at 4*. Those passives would be HP/Def 2 and Axebreaker 3. Enjoy. I briefly considered Sturdy Stance 2 and Wrath 3 since he can learn Wrath in Awakening, but that would be too nice.

Duo unit where Vaike is being dragged by the foot by Miriel, who uses him as a weapon because then "The Vaike can crush his foes himself!"
They would introduce Death Blow Ultimate, which is just Death Blow 3 but it has a picture of Vaike for the icon, and no other skills because Vaike forgot to pack any.

I have to say I felt bad initially letting so many BHBs pass me by. I had lots of ideas for the Fir and Bartre BHB, a FE6 clear for Rutger's map. Serra clear for the Hector and Matthew BHB and all that but in the end I feel better just letting it all go. I'm tired. My units are OP and I've shown that time and again. Gonna upload the rest of my backlog and I'm done. This is fun but it's gotten tiresome.

Want to just save orbs and get a +10 *5 exclusive at some point.

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner He's a beast, that guy. Requires a bit of setup and support but when he gets going he's a force. Miracle's an interesting choice. Also that +ATK vexes me a bit as I've never pulled a +ATK Matt ever.

EDIT: The lack of availability of Safeguard+ annoys me. I have a +DEF Athena I kind of want to build now and I can't give her Safeguard+ because it's only on one *5 exclusive unit but I can give her a BARRIER BLADE if I want to. Annoying.

Edited by Zeo

Just doing a thought experiment on whaling. I remember spending about $2,000 on Bridal Blessings for BB!Cordelia and got 22 copies of her (I was hunting for a [+Atk, -HP/Des/Res]) and also got about 15-20 BB!Lyns. Assuming we spend $1,000 for each Special Hero and about $750 for each non-Special 5* exclusive Hero. I will also assume we are giving each unit 3/4/5 skill fodder that is exclusive to 5* exclusive units, and I will also assume each fodder cost $100, so $300/$400/$500 per unit.

Special Heroes
97 ([25 Foci *4 units] - [3 Foci with three units])
Legendary/Mythic Heroes
Regular Pool Heroes (assuming Python drops)
48 Reds
32 Blues
28 Greens
22 Colorless
That is a grand total of 251 units.

We need to spend about $212,500 to merge everyone to +10.
97 * $1,000 = $97,000
154 * $750 = $115,500
$97,000 + $115,500 = $212,500

We need to spend about an additional $75,300/$100,400/$125,500 to outfit everyone.
251 * $300 = $75,300
251 * $400 = $100,400
251 * $500 = $125,500

The grand total on spending would be about $287,800/$312,900/$338,000, assuming my estimates are accurate.
$212,500 + $75,300 = $287,800
$212,500 + $100,400 = $312,900
$212,500 + $125,500 = $338,000

So basically, fully buying the game is about the same as buying a house.

Edited by XRay

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Est said she was team red so I was very happy when I saw I was team green.

I've never felt so betrayed since the Ayra debacle.

Exact same thing happened with me, was happy to be on Palla's team before I noticed the two were switched.

I changed the language to check if it was a translation issue, and Est is red and Palla is green in the Japanese text as well, so it's whoever assigned the colors to the teams who messed up.

Edited by BoaFerox

Yeah, wtf, I saw I was the green team, and Palla said she was the green team. But no, Est is the green team. Why are they not actually the teams they say they are? I feel like I was trolled here because I like Palla and dislike Est. -_-

Way to make such an annoying error, IS.

I not only escaped getting Est (who is also currently getting drilled on my board), but got put on my favorite (Catria) for once. But that’s alright, I’m sure the game will correct this clear error and put me with Est for the next two rounds.