• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Gimme that Triangle Adept banner so I can finally pull for Cordelia without Linde in the way. Or fifty billion other pegasi.

no mention of fifty billion other Blue Lance with 35 ATK?

I'd go for a banner with either Ephraim or Olwen in it. How about a death blow banner? I want another Klein. I really want another Klein, one that's not -atk because while I'll do my best to make any unit I get work, -atk is just too dire for Klein.

EDIT: I do not have a single Cordelia.

Also, is there someone on SF going by the name of "Elora" with a f!Corrin lead in Heroes? I'm trying to figure out who this person is, because I have them on my friend's list and I'm pretty sure they weren't called Elora when I added them.

Edited by Sunwoo

Defiant ATK banner. Odin, Lyn, Gaius, A!Tiki, Ogma, Ryoma, Karel. Since so many of these are reds, it would probably be Gaius, Odin and one of the reds. Make it Lyn or A!Tiki.

Hey? how about an R-Tomebreaker banner? <.<

Edited by Zeo

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nope lol.

The funny thing is I married her in Awakening, so my friend likes to joke that she divorced me.

OHMYGODSHITTASTEDIE

The sad thing is i can't even say Cellica is better because FE13 Cellica is only one step above FEM Linde in the disgusting scale

And so soysauce journey in the sea of 35 ATK blues continue

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, JSND said:

OHMYGODSHITTASTEDIE

The sad thing is i can't even say Cellica is better because FE13 Cellica is only one step above FEM Linde in the disgusting scale

What's FEM?

What's so disgusting about them?

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

SO EXCITED!

This guy knows what I'm talking about.

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

You know what would really spice things up? Class/Weapon-changing. :smug:

But then even MORE of the mages would be running around with Blade tomes. :|

The day they release colorless mages with blade tomes is the day the meta is utterly destroyed.

Edited by Zeo

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

But then even MORE of the mages would be running around with Blade tomes. :|

The day they release colorless mages with blade tomes is the day the meta is utterly destroyed.

I'm not saying there wouldn't be certain limits. Weren't people somewhat worried about Takumi when SI was about to come out?

Also, take it nobody would add Panic and/or Ploys to equation.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

...I'm going to cut it here, honestly. I could go on forever.

I think anyone could to be honest. There's so many desirable skills and so many units who benefit heavily from them have them already.

Though I wonder just how much longer we have to wait for 4* QR3 and 4* LnD3 units... that'd be much preferred over a banner with the units at 5*. Don't wanna feel like I'm wasting perfectly good Klein or Subaki...

18 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I think anyone could to be honest. There's so many desirable skills and so many units who benefit heavily from them have them already.

This is the part where I jokingly suggest Defiant Resistance, but surprisingly, only two units who can be pulled have it (Est/Virion).

Defiant Defence, on the other hand, has Beruka/Chrom/Henry/Hinoka.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, that one. That one is just strange lol. Not even the same character anymore.

What art is that?

2 hours ago, Soul~! said:

I'm not saying there wouldn't be certain limits. Weren't people somewhat worried about Takumi when SI was about to come out?

Also, take it nobody would add Panic and/or Ploys to equation.

Realistically speaking it wouldn't happen because they would have to make a million more assets and it would probably kill phone space if every character had to have a tome/horse/armor/etc sprite. Then you'd have those odd moments where Ike shows his sword attack picture before casting Raourblade.

People shouldn't have to see that kind of stuff man...

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

What art is that?

to avoid it having to be posted here, exposing more people to it

just look up "fire emblem linde", check the wikia page, scroll down to the gallery, and you'll be able to tell which one

5 minutes ago, unique said:

to avoid it having to be posted here, exposing more people to it

just look up "fire emblem linde", check the wikia page, scroll down to the gallery, and you'll be able to tell which one

Oh... wow.

...WOW.

Definitely not the kind of FE artwork I'm used to, it looks more like a doujin. Needless to say whoever drew her certainly.. *ahem* "enhanced" some things.

...Like... everything, really.

3 hours ago, JSND said:

OHMYGODSHITTASTEDIE

And so soysauce journey in the sea of 35 ATK blues continue

more like different taste of disgusting

Awakening Celica looks like lolicon bait when that Linde looks like bait for people with fetish of oversized and too round boobs