Bunny Chrom?

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue (Sadly no.)

3* Odin (Well, it's not the worst of fodder)

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Awesome! Carrot Lance get.

@mcsilas @eclipse @Rafiel's Aria Was summoning green only for the discounted pull and there was just one blue and green. Could have been a *5 in the blue orb but neither of those units are priority and I want too many units across different banners. So I went for the lone green. Hopeful but expecting the usual tra-

d4W2Pis.jpg

WHAT. It's almost been a literal year since I've started playing and out of nowhere, my first Raven.

...He's +SPD/-RES... what... even...

Yes! So happy for you :D I know you've wanted him for a long time, and he's even shown up with the perfect stats :D

No free pull Xander (only '17 bunny I don't have) for me, because of course I got no blues. The actual free pull was 4* Sheena, so not bad. I also tried sniping for Catria on the other spring banner...only to get no blues there either. I left that circle with 450 feathers (3* Saizo, 4* Hawkeye).

34 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Awesome! Carrot Lance get.

@mcsilas @eclipse @Rafiel's Aria Was summoning green only for the discounted pull and there was just one blue and green. Could have been a *5 in the blue orb but neither of those units are priority and I want too many units across different banners. So I went for the lone green. Hopeful but expecting the usual tra-

d4W2Pis.jpg

WHAT. It's almost been a literal year since I've started playing and out of nowhere, my first Raven.

...He's +SPD/-RES... what... even...

YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED. OMG. YOU CAN MAKE HIM A GOD NOW. CONGRATS!

I got 4 greens on my first pull, so I took that as a sign to go ahead and keep going because there's a part of me that wants Spring Camilla. My spending spree ended with a Raven. XD Somehow I find that incredibly funny since I have no need for him now. I suppose it's Brave Axe fodder for someone. There's always Gerome, but IDK if I want to give him the same build as his mom. Maybe I'll wait and see if this game releases anymore axe units. Hahaha...

Holy heck!

Many moons ago, I actually did try for Bunny Lucina, since I found her art really adorable. She never came to me and I had spent a lot of orbs on the banner, so I gave up.

Wasn't going to really bother trying this time, due to needing my orbs for other things. Did my free pull...

Hello Bunny Lucina!

I think this is the second seasonal banner where I've now ended up with all the units :D The other was Performing Arts. Not unhappy about this at all ^.^

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

@mampfoid are we twins?

The hair color fits at least. :-) 

It's my third carrot Xander. The first spring banner was my first banner at all and I didn't understand how it worked then. I just wondered why I got so many of these strangely dressed units (1 Camilla and 2 Xanders in 2 sessions). 

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Awesome! Carrot Lance get.

Yeah, the Lance fits Donnell well so far, I'll find also someone else who wants it. 

Perfect Raven, congratulations! Another miracle banner. Mine are all -SPD. 

My attempt at the Spring banner - I've never personally had all of one colour before, I was undecided if I wanted to do a full summon or just redeem my free summon - decided just to redeem my free summon after this (Got a 4* Abel)- I already have 2 Spring Xanders from one of the 8% banner

Edited by Marcodian_Elite

Having poor luck in summoning nowadays, really wanted Spring Lucina. Did all blue stones that appear in the Spring 2017 rerun banner and it got me 4*Shanna( a desperation 3 fodder) and a 3* Gwen. Now I have my legendary banner pity rate at 9.5%, Spring 2018 at 4%. Congrats to all who manage to get what they want.

@Zeo First of all, congrats on finally getting Raven! Nice that your patience was rewarded with the perfect nature!

@mampfoid Wow, neat summon! Unexpected first session summons are the best since even if you didn't want it, there's no pity rate to break!

So moving on..I was REALLY looking forward to the return of the Spring units. I passed last year, but that was before I knew how good a green mage flier would be later on. Much regret, so I was really looking forward and spent all my orbs because it is a very good niche that I lack. Only had 60--ish orbs...

ARRRGGGHHH. SO SALTY.

NO GREEN ORBS. 

Okay I had a few at the start. 3 Berukas in a row. BUT, I finally have an optimal one that I can properly build! +Def/-Res, so @Vaximillian I'll be joining you in finally building up best assassin girl. Plus I was lacking Berukas in general so now I can give my bladetomers Glimmer.

Then it went downhill from there. Green orbs just disappeared aside from a Barst (which was welcome since I just used a Barst to give to Beruka). So many blue orbs, )evena  5 blue orb session) but I just picked 1 blue orb and retreated.

Then I was pitybroken by a Reinhardt. +Res/-Spd. Okay, nice bane, my current one is +Res/-HP so I'll take in. I guess a +1 to Rein's Atk is good and I don't think I really have anyone that wants Goad Cavalry?

I at least managed to grab 2 Cordelias along the way, so now I can give L'Ephraim Galeforce @mampfoid

Then I was getting under 20 orbs. I was even risking it just so I can at least 1 green orb to summon but alas....DAMN YOU GREEN HELL AND YOUR NON-EXISTING GREEN ORBS.

Last session had blues again. I just picked one to get out and...

Reinhardt. +Res/-Spd again but 4 star.

I was so mad. I had to move away from the game for a few hours. Sigh i guess that's what I get for looking forward to a character for more than a year. I should really stop summoning for the a character and just do casual summons. Green sniping is so annoying.

On my second account I'm having the similar bad luck, but at least I found a Hinata along the way. I only had 1 left anyway.

@Cute Chao Congrats on your Bunny Lucina! May her happy bunny hat bring you joy this Easter :D

Edited by mcsilas

@mcsilas Sorry to hear you didn't get Camilla, that can be quite frustrating. On the bright sight you'll have much fun with your Cordelias, since they can give  GF awesomeness to two units. Also since F!Morgan arrived, I'm positive we'll get other regular flying mages. They had to milk the spring units only for a third time before to do that. 

Yeah, a free 5* unit is always a welcome surprise. Perhaps Cordelia will need the Lance so solve an extra hard map. 

So my summoning session was... interesting.

I started out with 25 orbs and decided to snipe for either more Chroms or a better Camilla on the Spring (gauntlet) banner.

1st Summon - No greens. Bah. Rando summon on blue and get Est. What a waste of a free summon. Next. 

2nd Summon - Once again greens remain absent. There’s not even any blues to fall on either. I choose colorless for the shot at a possible Sothe or Klein to appear and instead get greeted by Disco Brock aka Azama. Remind me to send your ass home.

3rd Summon - Now I believe I get a single green orb here, but I honestly forgot who I even got here. Doesn’t matter really, it gets good from here.

4th Summon - Now I had 15 orbs at this point, so I hoped that I’d get ideally three green orbs, or at the very least two. However, the green orbs decided to ghost me and all I had were non-focus colors (I think). Went for colorless for the lulz, and I got mfing Mist. I suppose it was a matter of time she wanted to ruin my day considering how much I liked fun at her for being excluded from the legendary banner and being a generally useless hero. Can’t exactly call her a pity breaker as I didn’t even exceed the 3.00% threshold, but talk about bleh. Oh, and she’s +Spd -Atk. Lol, the exact opposite IVs of my last Mist. That Slow + will be helpful to someone, someday. 

5th Summon - I decided to at least try to coax Lady Luck by going all in despite Mist hampering my spirits. One green. Easy choice. A Julia appears. Whaaaaaaaaaaa... I was shocked yet fairly satisfied with this unexpected fortune, at first. She was +HP -Res, so she was wasn’t a replacement for my +Def -Res one. My second merge for her, alright, and the speed and res gains did help. 

6th Summon - I rarely yolo summon because I feel (or perhaps just fear) that’s when my desired orbs come out of the woodwork and thus potentially lose my targeted with one wrong pull. However, feeling like I had didn’t have anything to lose, I tried against my better judgment and used my last 5 orbs. One green orb. Here goes. OH MY NAGA A SPRING CAMILLA! I was gobsmacked. Checked IVs feeling cautiously optimistic, and low and behold she was +Atk -HP.  Man, what a lovely way to end this.

So yeah. It was weird, and I doubt I’ll be as lucky(?) as before, but it’s certainly one of my more memorable summons. 

6 hours ago, sdgj1994 said:

So I spent £65 trying to get Bunny Lucina... and I end up with another Xander instead. This is just like last year, if not worse. Really feel like removing my bank card at this point. I am filled with so much regret right now.

Wouldn't blame you. I have definitely scaled back my spending after a number of 'nope you can't have that unit' middle fingers from the game.

@Zeo Congrats! Does that mean you have all the 4* available heroes now? I can't recall if you said he was the last one you needed, or just one of the last ones.

@SilvertheShadow Congrats! Sometimes the yolo risk pays off. At least when sniping green since they are rarer and you are less likely to get a large number of them.

26 minutes ago, Usana said:

Wouldn't blame you. I have definitely scaled back my spending after a number of 'nope you can't have that unit' middle fingers from the game.

At least I was able to do my “Farmboy Donnel” build that I had in mind when Spring Xander appeared on the first Legendary banner. But was that worth the money I spent? Not really. So I have removed my bank details now, not gonna be tempted again.

At least I was able to grab Summer Elise from the most recent Legendary banner without having to spend. Bad natures aside, I’ve had fun building her up with a Gronnblade+ and am having just as much fun using her.

Edited by sdgj1994

My free pull presented me with two colourless orbs and three red ones. Great. Ended up with 4★ Stahl. Great.

I really want Spring!Lucina, but not badly enough to buy orbs for her. I've already run myself dry of orbs on the Legendary banner, so looks like my spring daughter will have to be passed on. If I save up enough orbs before the banner's done, I may try again.

Free pull was 4* Subaki so QR fodder.  I was kind of hoping for S!Xander but since I already have Bunillia I am skipping this one.

Why do I lie to myself and everyone else. I buckled and bought some orbs. I have, however, been incredibly lucky with them. Within 50 orbs, I have obtained:

1. Spring Xander [+RES / -SPD]
2. Nowi [+ATK / -HP]
3. Eirika [+DEF / -SPD]
4. Spring Lucina [+RES / -SPD]
5. Spring Lucina [NEUTRAL]
6. Spring Chrom [+DEF / -HP]
7. Spring Camilla [+ATK / -HP]

Spoiler

AvabRnF.png

1u2zcPU.png

I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead.

16 minutes ago, Reddazrael said:

Why do I lie to myself and everyone else. I buckled and bought some orbs. I have, however, been incredibly lucky with them. Within 50 orbs, I have obtained:

1. Spring Xander [+RES / -SPD]
2. Nowi [+ATK / -HP]
3. Eirika [+DEF / -SPD]
4. Spring Lucina [+RES / -SPD]
5. Spring Lucina [NEUTRAL]
6. Spring Chrom [+DEF / -HP]
7. Spring Camilla [+ATK / -HP]

Hide contents

AvabRnF.png

1u2zcPU.png

I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead.

Thats some crazy luck

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@Reddazrael Wow, congratulations! Seven 5* units (including all four focus units from one banner) in 10-12 pulls is marvelous luck! Go and buy lottery tickets immediately. :-)

Thanks! I seriously should. A pity I live so freaking far from the nearest store. As much as I love living in the country, I sometimes miss the ability to just walk to places in a reasonable time span. And do I really feel like changing out of my pajamas just for millions of dollars...?

27 minutes ago, Reddazrael said:

And do I really feel like changing out of my pajamas just for millions of dollars...?

The real millionaire of style just walks straight into the store with PJs on. If someone asks strange questions, show them your bunny pulls.