1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, I'm both pissed and pleased.

Pleased because I just got these literally back to back. @Rezzy @Arcanite

JSgjJah.png

aXz5ONf.png

Pissed because my umpteenth Myrrh came right before them (why doesn't she leave me alone?) and then when I went back to the Muspell banner...fucking Laegjarn AGAIN. Stupid boring bitch needs to go the fuck away. I'm about to send all of her home out of annoyance and hatred. Why can't I fucking pull a single Laevatein?

so jealous

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Sorry about that. XP

LOL not your fault. 
I totally forgot this was gonna be a banner, and i went all ape trying to get Axura. (who apparently, looking at the reddit page happens a lot to people haha). 

i'd love another Horse Erikia, and of course flying Nino is the dream, so i better get to saving up. 

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

LOL not your fault. 
I totally forgot this was gonna be a banner, and i went all ape trying to get Axura. (who apparently, looking at the reddit page happens a lot to people haha). 

i'd love another Horse Erikia, and of course flying Nino is the dream, so i better get to saving up. 

Heh, I see.

Yeah, I wanted flying Nino because I lacked a green tome flier.

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Heh, I see.

Yeah, I wanted flying Nino because I lacked a green tome flier.

i figure this is my penance. 
i have to grind now.. and i can not buy more orbs until i see what the legendary is, but i want Flying Nino more, so. penance. LOL. 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i figure this is my penance. 
i have to grind now.. and i can not buy more orbs until i see what the legendary is, but i want Flying Nino more, so. penance. LOL. 

I don't think the legendary is someone I care for, so I haven't concerned myself with it. XP

12 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

who is it?
I was saying earlier, i seem to do better with the 3% than the 8% as weird as that is. 

I don't know, hasn't been revealed yet, obviously. But we do know it's a blue hero, and I can't think of any reasonable options for that color that I'd care about.

Edited by Anacybele

On the minus side, I didn’t get a single Green Orb on my free pull for Heroes With Swift Sparrow. Which sucks ‘cause I was hoping for Nino, but at the same time she’ll probably be on a Legendary Banner sooner or later (or was she already on one? I honestly don’t remember).

On the plus side, my Swordhardt is now +2 ‘cause I got a +HP/-RES one on the free pull, which is unexpected but pretty neat.

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Nice, you're getting all your focuses XD

yeup!
i'm back down to 0. 
I have to think of a new financial plan to get orbs
"git gud" and clear the later books for my freebees (lunatic is killing me). I just couldn't let a 4.0 rate sit there, and the first round had NO green so i was like PLEASE don't break me. (and i am legitimately sitting wondering if i should get some more and try to see if i can get another one.. I've given up on legendary (clearly). being greedy another Horse Eriika would be great. 

@mcsilas Awesome Katarina! Even if she's not quite the tyrant she used to be she's still a high end red mage with a niche if you refine her tome!

Seems like everyone is getting really lucky with this banner. Which is why it made me regret not pulling all 3 red orbs just a little bit but I had to think. A unit who's purely fodder for an A skill I'm sitting on 2 of already and a red mage I don't have but also don't particularly need! Nino is a different story, I would have pulled all the greens for her, but there were no greens to pull. 3 red, one blue, one colorless. I took my Selena (hey, Reposition fodder) and got out of there. Even if there may have been an Eirika or Katarina in one of the other two orbs I had to weigh the pros and cons and in the end, having a nest egg for the legendary banner or a few more tries at the dancer banner is more important and economically efficient.

Maybe next time, flying Nino.

@Zeo @mampfoid  @Vaximillian 

Thanks, I'll just take it as the game's way of giving me an early birthday present

I can't actually summon on my actual birthday because I need more orbs first lol.

I just hope my luck extends to the free summon on the legendary. No trailer today makes me antsy.

Considering I haven't 5 starred a Tharja/Morgan in this account, Katarina will do just fine for my infantry speedy mage then. Of course she'll be overshadowed by Horse Eirika but maybe in trenchless maps she'll be more useful.

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I pulled 3 ☆ Sakura and got Pity broke by Elincia...not happy.  Damn I want my regular Lucina!

Elincia's amazing though, especially with +Atk. Good on flier teams.

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I pulled 3 ☆ Sakura and got Pity broke by Elincia...not happy.  Damn I want my regular Lucina!

ooh Elincia is awesome though I'd LOVE to have her. 
but i know you want Lucina. 

they need a Lucina focus banner, just for you!

9 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I was not happy when I got pity broke by a Regular Lucina when I was with 5,0% in the CYL 2 banner. Lucina is now waiting to give Aether to someone else, bacause I will not use her!

And Elincia is a pretty good unit. I want a copy of her...

10 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I feel you. I got pity broken by her once too when aiming for YT!Olivia. I was not happy, but she is a flier, so it did not made me feel as bad, but I still would rather not have her clogging up my Barracks space.