I'm up to 1,038 total pulled units, except I don't remember what banners they came from.

Spoiler

Tharja (+HP/-Atk) - OUT.
Eirika (+Atk/-Res) - This is great!  Duplicate, but great!
Athena (+Res/-Def) - One day, I'll have enough feathers to SI that sword.
Rody (+Atk/-HP) - Hey, he can use his own stuff!
Sothe (+HP/-Res) - He's always welcome as fodder~!

Nino (+Res/-Atk) - That isn't going to work.  What's up with my -blades being -Atk?
Arthur (neutral) - I like using him as fodder~!

Nanna (+Atk/-Spd) - It only works on Ishtar because of Mjolnir. ;/
Eliwood (+Res/-Spd) - I'm tempted to use him.  Someone talk me out of it.
Tharja (+HP/-Spd) - OUT!

That could've gone better, but I really needed some of that fodder!

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used did my free pull and one additional.
Henry 4*
Gaius 4*.

Honestly, I don't like to pull gray. But I Need to pull gray for fodder. If I do a free pull on gray I often end up with Gaius. He is not even fodder T_T.
I will wait for monday to see what will happen on the next banner and gather up to 500 orbs. If there is something interesting I try my luck, but will only pull so many that I will have over 500 orbs.
I want at least save up to 900-1000 orbs until Rinkah appears. Which will take me two month. But I guess I should go for more. Better to be save. 

Edited by Stroud

Used 15 Orbs on this new banner, pulled a +ATK -HP Hinoka, which is perfect considering her weapon.

Continuing to save for the next time flying Nino makes an appearance.

@Vaximillian Wow congrats! Red orbs sure do like you today! (Even if they're not who you were expecting)

Zelgius has huge BST, so merge sounds good if you use him for Arena/AA, unless you want to give Fierce Stance to someone?

@Zeo @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @mampfoid

As for my free summon, I was hoping for a non -Atk Kinoka in my main, but the game chuckled and denied me colourless orbs when I want them. So, in my main I got..

tumblr_pbfxf2Ir2Y1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Well...her Japanese name is Luna so technically Selena counts as a Luna unit, right?

But FINALLY Reposition fodder! So happy so this is a win for me anyway!

As for my second account..I already have a Kinoka, so maybe I'll try red orbs since I need fodder. Of course, the game plays a trick and denies me red orbs ( 3 blue, 1 green and 1 colourless). I was sick of pulling green lately, and any of the blues would be nice for Desperation but choosing between the 3 was stressful so I settled for colourless and...

tumblr_p7olny8Occ1qcrdmuo1_250.png

OMG. I'm sorry @mampfoid, I took your Kinoka, I wish I could donate her to you!

This is my 2nd Kinoka in this account, and 3rd Kinoka overall! Conicidentally, all of my Kinokas have been free summons!

This one is +HP/-Res, while my first one is +Atk/-Res. Not sure if merge or if anyone wants Flier Formation (I guess the flying dancers? but Wings of Mercy works well with them and it's already a seal). Flier Guidance is more unique but also sounds even more niche (Flier dancers probably want Hone/Fortify anyway. Unless I give it to SunTana for even more team mobility? Meme (albeit expensive) set of Fruit of Idunn, Aerobatics, Flier Guidance?).

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Zelgius has huge BST, so merge sounds good if you use him for Arena/AA, unless you want to give Fierce Stance to someone?

Well...her Japanese name is Luna so technically Selena counts as a Luna unit, right?

I don’t like using knights, but it’s not like I can think of anyone who would actually like Fierce Stance over something else. So yeah, merge it likely is.

If she’s Atk/HP, I’d have taken her off you in a heartbeat (trading her for a Barst or two!)

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t like using knights, but it’s not like I can think of anyone who would actually like Fierce Stance over something else. So yeah, merge it likely is.

If she’s Atk/HP, I’d have taken her off you in a heartbeat (trading her for a Barst or two!)

Maybe Beruka for more oomph in Atk (and because she can't inherit breaths RIP) but I remember you already gave her Steady Stance (with the alter ego BK lol)

I also like Selenas, Triangle Adept with Reposition makes for a nice inheritance combo :D She's +Res/-Def if you're wondering.

Well both of them are nice, I'll take as many as I can right now. Barst has a good Repositon + Spur Atk (which i use as a basis for Goad Fliers inheritance combo)

Edited by mcsilas

43 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Res/Spd, while my previous Zelgius (from the stances banner) is Def/Res. Merge?

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rezzy

What the hell is going on with my luck?

Awesome! I would say you are ready for every waifu banner to come. 

If you don't have Zeglius on an important team, I would say save this copy for Fierce stance. M!Grima would appreciate that for example (QP + Hector #3 on the team = instant Ignis with Fierce boost on EP). 

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

OMG. I'm sorry @mampfoid, I took your Kinoka, I wish I could donate her to you!

This is my 2nd Kinoka in this account, and 3rd Kinoka overall! Conicidentally, all of my Kinokas have been free summons!

This one is +HP/-Res, while my first one is +Atk/-Res. Not sure if merge or if anyone wants Flier Formation (I guess the flying dancers? but Wings of Mercy works well with them and it's already a seal). Flier Guidance is more unique but also sounds even more niche (Flier dancers probably want Hone/Fortify anyway. Unless I give it to SunTana for even more team mobility? Meme (albeit expensive) set of Fruit of Idunn, Aerobatics, Flier Guidance?).

Nothing to be sorry about, I'm happy your luck is following you, congrats! 

Since Hinoka is in the regular pool, I'll get her some day (in contrast to all those legendary and seasonal heroes). 

ATK/SPD bond and Flier guidance are both cool skills, Flier formation is a seal and thus out. Fruit of Idunn and Flier Guidance on the same unit would be redundant, even if Flier guidance doesn't have the HP requirement. 

Edited by mampfoid

Just now, mampfoid said:

Awesome! I would say you are ready for every waifu banner to come. 

If you don't have Zeglius on an important team, I would say save this copy for Fierce stance. M!Grima would appreciate that for example (QP + Hector #3 on the team = instant Ignis with Fierce boost). 

Nothing to be sorry about, I'm happy your luck is following you, congrats! 

Since Hinoka is in the regular pool, I'll get her some day (in contrast to all those legendary and seasonal heroes). 

ATK/SPD bond and Flier guidance are both cool skills, Flier formation is a seal and thus out. Fruit of Idunn and Flier Guidance on the same unit would be redundant, even if Flier guidance doesn't have the HP requirement. 

OH RIGHT. I forgot about Atk/Spd Bond!

Oh wow. Now I need to really think about who wants that. Gosh it's always hard to choose when you get premium fodder...

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

If you don't have Zeglius on an important team, I would say save this copy for Fierce stance. M!Grima would appreciate that for example (QP + Hector #3 on the team = instant Ignis with Fierce boost on EP). 

Implying that I have Grima or Hector#3 and wouldn’t kill said Grima for VF if I had him. So unfortunate that I got DC fodder after VF fodder banner had gone away.

Edited by Vaximillian

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Implying that I have Grima or Hector#3 and wouldn’t kill said Grima for VF if I had him. So unfortunate that I got DC fodder after VF fodder banner had gone away.

I didn't want to imply that (I seldom do that), but I considered it possible.

Other candidates could be units with high ATK, low SPD and preferably with DC. Any Chrom, Julius or Gerome (no obvious DC candidate though). 

Edited by mampfoid

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I didn't want to imply that (I seldom do that), but I considered it possible.

Other candidates could be units with high ATK, low SPD and preferably with DC. Any Chrom, Julius or Gerome (no obvious DC candidate though). 

DC I want to give to Gwendy for the sake of Cherami Leigh Emblem. Chrom is interesting; mine is Atk/Spd. Gerome I was going to make Cherche-lite with brave axe and DB3.

So I too have fallen to the dark side and begun my experimentations with HM farming. Been in a bit of a rut lately and something's gotta give. Going to use my second account as a guinea pig first though. Setup was trivial and I'm well underway.

EDIT: Wait, why am I in this topic? Oh well. I suppose it's kinda relevant to pulls: in the last week or two all I've done is gotten three merges for Horse Ephraim, one for Myrrh and one for Sigurd, and I think: well, nothing's really changed at all to how I play the game and nothing really will change if I keep going as I've been going. This can't really go on for much longer and something's gotta give before I lose interest altogether, and that something is the world of possibilities offered by having a really, really big pile of feathers.

Edited by Humanoid

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

DC I want to give to Gwendy for the sake of Cherami Leigh Emblem. Chrom is interesting; mine is Atk/Spd. Gerome I was going to make Cherche-lite with brave axe and DB3.

Sorry, I meant an ideal candidate for Fierce Stance would have in-built DC (thus I mentioned Grima first). 

DC Gwendy sounds interesting, will you merge her and sacrifice your first M!Grima to her

Just now, mampfoid said:

Sorry, I meant an ideal candidate for Fierce Stance would have in-built DC (thus I mentioned Grima first). 

DC Gwendy sounds interesting, will you merge her and sacrifice your first M!Grima to her

Ah. Fair enough.

Yeah, assuming I get a +Atk or +Def or +Res one with –Spd. I need to check mine; I left around two whose natures I can’t remember from the top of my head. If only this dastardly Hector#3 hadn’t managed to avoid me on his own banner.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

For my free pull on the Luna banner I got Hana, decent fodder.

I find that life and death work better on ranged units imo.

Free pull was a 5* Saber.  This the second off focus Saber I have pulled and I already trained the first one, who should I give his skills to?

46 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Free pull was a 5* Saber.  This the second off focus Saber I have pulled and I already trained the first one, who should I give his skills to?

I'd actually say merge him. That dude is so rare that he's had no banners aside from his initial one. You can have a VERY rare merged Saber!

48 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd actually say merge him. That dude is so rare that he's had no banners aside from his initial one. You can have a VERY rare merged Saber!

True I think I will do that since I never have been someone who cares much about optimal SI for units.

6 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

True I think I will do that since I never have been someone who cares much about optimal SI for units.

Awesome! Treasure your super rare unit. ^^