• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I GOT A SIGURD XD

Great, now I can reunite him with Deirdre and Seliph! Now, the only question is ... do I keep going for Eldigan?

How much you need him? I'd go for the Genealogy banner instead.

24 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

How much you need him? I'd go for the Genealogy banner instead.

Well, I am going on both banners right now. I also wouldn't mind a second Sigurd because 1) I need close defense and 2) my current Sigurd is -spd. But, uh, I guess what I should do is pull on ht new Genealogy banner and if I get anything try getting Eldigan then.

Sigh. And another off banner pity breaker from the CYL banner with the today's orbs. I really don't need more Takumi's. There is only so much in my barracks that needs Close Counter. Figured I would open the whole circle. Was hoping for a Hector or Celica from the pity rate and a Legault from the lone colorless. Apparently Takumi is far more common than Legault though.

I'm a dumb-dumb and over the past few days pushed hard for a second Lewyn. Normally wouldn't do something like that, but I do want a Special Spiral for Lilina and my original copy being -Spd convinced me it was worth the gamble. Started as a YOLO but eventually became too invested to give up. Pity rate went up to 4% and if I had my time again, I probably wouldn't have done it.

However I guess I'm reasonably lucky in the end to get a second one after all, and when averaged over the relatively easy-gotten first one, I end up with an average spend per Lewyn - like 60-70 orbs each? No Ninos at all despite sniping green sadly, but a few Barsts is nice.

4* Shigure +HP -Spd
4* Eirika +Def -HP
4* Raven +Def -Atk
4* Sheena Neutral
4* Shigure Neutral
3* Cecilia +Def -HP
4* Raven +Def -HP
3* Titania +Def -Atk
4* Gunter +Atk -Def
4* Beruka +Res -HP
3* Merric +Atk -Spd
3* Raven +HP -Res
4* Bartre +Def -Atk
4* Shanna +Res -Atk
3* Bartre +Spd -HP
4* Barst +Def -HP
4* Barst +Def -Spd

4* Frederick +HP -Res
5* Lewyn +Res -HP
3* Barst +Spd -Atk
3* Odin +HP -Atk
4* Draug +Atk -Spd

Thank goodness for combat manuals making the cleanup relatively painless.

There was a YOLO in there for Ephraim, definitely not continuing this one:

3* Merric +Def -Res
4* Bartre +Spd -Res
4* Draug +Def -HP

Edited by Humanoid

Built up enough to open the Doorway of Destiny again.

3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue (Nice.)

3* Cordelia (Dang it. +Atk/-Res, I think might make it my base for her), 3* Eliwood (Oh hey, Ward Cav. +Spd/-HP, have better), 3* Soren (Can I get one that doesn't suck? +HP/-Def, of course not), 4* Fae (Well isn't that cute. +Res/-HP Renewal fodder), 4* Barst (Reposition is always handy. +Def/-Spd)

3.5%, not all that bitter about it so far.

@Poimagic Ooo congrats on those 5 stars! Too bad about the -Atk Lewyn, but if it's any consolation, my one is also -Atk (and +Def). Forseti and Special SPiral is still fun to use though! And at least he has Swift Sparrow/Odd Atk Wave!

@mampfoid I'm not brave enough to go to the red pull after the blue hell I had to go to haha. I'd rather wait for a Legendary banner because red has so many pitybreakers. I don't need Death Blow 4 that much, although I have to admit if I ever get pitybroken by her then Double Lion would be so fun to use :)

@Usana Sorry about the pitybreaker- how many Takumis do you have? Hope you get who you want soon.

Edited by mcsilas

Got a session with three greens but only had enough to pull two...

First one I pulled gave me the Lewyn I had been searching for :D

Am tempted to pull for more Sigurds/Eldigans... but so many banners coming up, too...

30 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Usana Sorry about the pitybreaker- how many Takumis do you have? Hope you get who you want soon.

Hmm. . . I believe I have three sitting in my barracks right now. Then there was the one I intentionally pulled for and used to give Booklyn Close Counter. And one of those in my barracks is of course the freebie. So that is two Takumi Pity breakers. However, last time he visited me during the summer banner repeat I also got Summer Gaius who I hadn't yet had, so I don't think I can blame him too hard for being a pity breaking bastard since this effectively the first time he was the only one out of a circle when I was hunting someone else. But that means I have three more uses of close counter I need to find(the neutral freebie is my best nature if memory serves).

And while I got no one I wanted from those TT orbs, that might be it for the CYL banner for me. Ah well I got who I really wanted and with a solid nature, I was just hoping to have 3, if not all 4, of them so that my free pick would be an easy one :D.

Edit- @Cute Chao Grats on your Lewyn. It always makes me nervous when my orbs can't open all of the desired color!

Edited by Usana

Because I opened up with a 5* yesterday it occured to me my green mining might be difficult. 
Session 1: 3* Barte and Cecelia (I have a lot of her? is she a good unit? Green hair chick on a horse, general of something)
Session 2: no greens. Boo - went Blue, got 4* Mae (YAY!)
Session 3: 1 green, 3* Nino (I'm getting a lot of Nino)...

i think because i lucked out with my Myrrh and surprise 5* Minerva it's gonna be tough sledding for Deidre/Julia. 

Edited by daisy jane

I can only hope that the next banner brings Morgan and Lucina home.  Ugh...so much waiting for my two babies...at least I have consolation Chrom.  And his 3 & 4* variants.  They demoted Chrom right as I got my first 5* Chrom D:

I'm getting realllllly tired of these banners giving me off focus units. 

Final round on the CYL2 banner with a 5.5% pity rate gave me...
A -atk +HP Leif (second copy)
Perfectly neutral Ares (he's my +10 project, so hey...saved 20k feathers)
and one of the rarest units in the game... a +Def -Spd Saber. So 300 orbs into CYL2, and my only CYL was freebe Hector. Greeeat. 

Used up the remaining 100 orbs on the Doorway to Destiny banner sniping exclusively greens. So far just a really high pity rate. Damnit, I want an amazing green mage who isn't a child. My FEHDex is doing great though. If only there was a prize for summoning them all. 

Well I give up on the Genealogy banner I wanted Lewyn what did the game give me? Rhajat:(  She is -hp,+def so keep her since she is new, but not who I wanted at all.  I think this is the universe telling me to save orbs for L!Hector and Halloween.

Edited by EricaofRenais

23 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I don't know if I should try the banners for sword Lucina/tome Morgan or just hold off for now...

Definitely wait. Don't try to pull for a 5 star character unless they're a focus. The odds of getting a 4 star Morgan are a lot better than getting a 5 star exclusive like Lucina, but you could still end up wasting tons of orbs, especially with a color like red that has a ton of characters. If those are the two units you want the most, definitely save your orbs. You can use your free pulls on future banners for reds, and you might get a random Morgan that way. At this point, I really only want copies of Shigure and Libra, so I try to only pull from banners where I want the blue or green focus units in hopes of getting one of them. 

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Definitely wait. Don't try to pull for a 5 star character unless they're a focus. The odds of getting a 4 star Morgan are a lot better than getting a 5 star exclusive like Lucina, but you could still end up wasting tons of orbs, especially with a color like red that has a ton of characters. If those are the two units you want the most, definitely save your orbs. You can use your free pulls on future banners for reds, and you might get a random Morgan that way. At this point, I really only want copies of Shigure and Libra, so I try to only pull from banners where I want the blue or green focus units in hopes of getting one of them. 

I think I may have to do that.  Finigers crossed sword Lucina gets a focus, or Morgan either would be great!

FINALLY got Lewyn! He's +atk/-hp, which may make him softer than usual but I could care less.

With the six orbs I have left (started with 19 and pulled a couple fodders before getting the bard), I tried to pull on the CYL banner for Veronica. Got one colorless orb, and got a 4* Legault (my fourth).

1 minute ago, Karimlan said:

FINALLY got Lewyn! He's +atk/-hp, which may make him softer than usual but I could care less.

With the six orbs I have left (started with 19 and pulled a couple fodders before getting the bard), I tried to pull on the CYL banner for Veronica. Got one colorless orb, and got a 4* Legault (my fourth).

Congratulations!

Green Mining (Lewyn, Flying Nino, Julia...)
game throws at me. 

Bartre. ALL THE BARTRE. #rage.

(so basically i have a lot of smites and fury to give to people). 

my rate is now 3.50.. this is when i got my Myrrh lol so i'm like ca-mon. 
(I'm at 100 orbs though and so i don't want to go understand). 

Edited by daisy jane