Brave banner is still calling me, so let's try there first.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless (Seriously Ephraim?)

3* Caeda (Well, could be worse. +HP/-Def, have better), 4* Ares (GOOD FODDER! +Res/-Def, no guilt about foddering him!), 4* Stahl (I don't want him. +Res/-Def, definitely don't), 4* Lukas (Merge fodder. +HP/-Spd, have better), 4* Kaze (I want to be pitybroken soo much right now. +Spd/-Atk, Atk Smoke fodder then.)

4.5%

I'll be honest, I paid for the orb pack, partly because of refining stones.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Soren (Dammit all Soren! +Def/-HP, couldn't even be good.), 4* Lucius (Ugh. +Atk/-HP), 4* Rebecca (PITYBREAK ME DAMMIT! +Atk/-Spd), 4* Jagen (Least Veronica gets a horse buff. +HP/-Def), 4* Donnel (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa-

+Def/-Spd)

4.75%, fucking Gacha.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the result:

5* Quan, YES! Let's see the IVs: +Spd, -Atk. Not an ideal choice, but I think I can work around that. I'll support him with his wife for sure! 
5* Rhajat, the pitybreaker. Didn't had her, +Spd, -Atk. I mean her Speed is nice, and she has effective weapon. I'll take it.

While +Spd is generally a good thing in my opinion, -Atk can get awkward results sometimes.

Edited by Garlyle

@mcsilas

Congrats :D Always good to get a free 5*, and Lewyn is a pretty good freebie :D

I'm pulling for Quan and Lewyn, since Quan is one of my favourites and Lewyn is a fast, male, green mage that I like :)

Of course, the game confused Lewyn for Lute, since that's what I got first, but then Quan came along to make me happy. Then I got nothing other than reds, so I pulled and got my second Ares. Actually not unhappy there, since he will be a merge project for me.

Now I'm stuck in green hell going for Lewyn with no orbs left. 3 5*s in 100 or so orbs is definitely not bad, though, especially since two were new, one I really wanted and the last one is a merge of my favourite FE4 charrie :D

Edited by Cute Chao

@Usana Thanks!

And yeah...up to 5.50% now :(

maybe it doesn't help I'm blue sniping now and I only get 2 blues at max and some no blue sessions...

i don't like going into my saved up chain challenge emergency case though..

i think it's because of the 4 unit banner. As much as more new units are nice in terms of additions to the game, getting who you want is kind of bad compared to a 3 unit banner..

@Cute Chao yeah I love his design, and it's nice to see a premium male mage for once. Even if I did get a bad nature, he is quite fun to use. Also Forseti has a really intense animation. hope you get him soon!

New banner. All in!

About 50 or so free orbs gets me Silvia, Quan, and Lewyn. Looks like Myrrh +10 is back in the cards.

I then went in on Myrrh merges - didn't do so well. F!Kana showed up twice. Wrong baby dragon. Eventually came out with the +10. (Never pulled the ideal +Def -Spd. Settled for -HP.)

Still came in under budget, so back to the new banner to upgrade Silvia to +Atk -HP and Quan to +HP -Res. A Lute merge showed up too, she's +9 now. Maybe this weekend, I'll try to stay in T21.

Doorway To Destiny Summons (100ish orbs):

2nd Circle In -

Lewyn: +HP/-Atk (Terrible IV's, but I guess the +HP helps his weapon's effect).

Lute: +Atk/-HP (Amazing IV's + My first ever Lute as well!).

Pity Breakers - 

Same circle: Male Morgan (+Spd/-Res. Optimal) & Ishtar (Fodder, now that she's +10. Can still pity break me all she wants but haha).

Same circle: Sonya (Merge) & Myrrh (Wrong banner haha). Myrrh is +Atk/-Def, though my other one (+Def/-Res) I feel is slightly better.

Not long after - Silvia (+Spd/-Def) appeared :)

Done for now.

Well, 90 orbs on the 2017 CYL banner got me one brave Ike merge.  Went in with a few more orbs looking for another one, but the who Sept pack got me absolutely no green orbs.  That's just frustrating!

Ohh man I just wish I could get Morgan...he's almost as bad as F!Morgan was where I had a run of 4* Clairs that drove me insane.  All the red units so far have been anything but Morgan :(: I did get a 5* Dorcas so merged I did.  Too bad my luck is so shite that I get the units I don't need.

I did a few pulls for Lewyn and Quan but no luck so far.  I did finally get my first Eldigan on the Fury banner and that made my day because I have been trying to get him since he came out of course he has to be -def but with horse buffs he should be ok.

Wasted 200 orbs and got Quan, at least what I wanted and 200 orbs are to be expected. I don't think that they will demote him. And with that I am out. Around 650 orbs remaining. I will only pull again if I have reached the threshold of 900 orbs. 

Edited by Stroud

My third full pull from Doorway to Destiny was rather productive, I'd say.

TqK6SwW.png?1

Libra: +Atk/-Def
Silvia: +Spd/-HP

It certainly made doing the latest Lunatic Chain Challenges actually worth my time for once. And for those worrying about who'll demote, you no longer need to worry! It'll definitely be Silvia now entirely because I pulled her and likely won't be able to pull Quan because that's how my luck typically goes.

@mcsilas Fantastic! Best unit on the banner for free with a decent nature to boot! Use him well, he's probably going to be the best infantry green mage in the game from this point forward, at least until he's inevitably powercreeped himself.

@mampfoid As for me... you know what... I can't even.

Spoiler

I6HWner.png

...Really? Again? This is from my free batch on the new banner. And she's +ATK/-SPD, unbelievable!

+DEF/-ATK and +ATK/-SPD... what the heck am I supposed to do with these natures? At least one is going to be Chill SPD 3 fodder. Don't know who yet though...

These units are cool, but I'm not hurting in any of the categories and I have no real attachment so back to the brave banner for a few more tries at Ephraim/Veronica/Celica. (No, not THAT Celica.)

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

At least one is going to be Chill SPD 3 fodder. Don't know who yet though...

Do you like Lilina or Soren or have and want to build them? Lilina with Forblaze would be able to lower the highest resistance and speed while Soren with Wind's Brand would be able to lower the highest attack and speed of the enemy. Both of them have pretty flexible B passives. Lilina just wants to one-shot things with unique refined Forblaze, so she can either support with a Chill or abuse Special Spiral with a Heavy Blade seal. If she can't one-shot something, then she'd run a -breaker or Desperation and Brash Assault. Soren has pretty decent bulk and ability to ploy if you don't go for -Def or -Res on him. Fury and Desperation would be a simple build for him, but you can also go for a bond skill like Atk/Spd Bond if you can spare it so he doesn't bleed out with Fury and to combine with unique refined Wind's Brand or go whatever B passive you want on him if he isn't going to be fighting anyone who can counter back. +Spd Soren receiving unique Wind's Brand's owl effect buffs can be pretty fast, but he still has a 36 base by being +Spd, so there are some things he can't double or will get doubled by which Chill Speed would help with.

Otherwise, there's spring Catria and Sharena. Spring Catria with Huginn's Egg would be able to inflict -5 Atk/Def on the enemy with the lowest resistance when she's at >= 50% HP, but she already has Chill Res by default, so she already targets enemies with the highest and lowest resistance unless you want her to target something else with the other Chill skills. Super bun-bun pal Sharena doesn't have a Chill for a default, so you can give her whatever you think complements Muninn's Egg's -5 Atk/Res on the enemy with the lowest speed when she's at >= 50% HP.

Well, it's up to you on how you sacrifice witch Celica. I wonder what it's like being sacrificed multiple times? :p

Edited by Kaden

Once more unto the breach!

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless (When you want greens.....)

4* Libra (A NEW UNIT! IT'S SOMETHING! +Res/-Spd, is that worthwhile?), 4* Soleil (Well, hopefully that can be useful. +Atk/-Spd not worth it.), 4* Raigh (NOT. HELPING. +Spd/-Res, really?), 4* Niles (See you later, Alleygator? Hopefully not for a while, Croconiles. +HP/-Res), 4* Mathilda (..... +Atk/-Def)

5%